fin

She Is
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"What's so great with this model anyway? Why are you all gushing at her as if she's a deity or something?" 

 

 

 

 

Everyone around the table gawked at the tofu who's peeacefully chewing her food. 

 

 

 

 

"No freaking way! She's Yoo Jeongyeon!"

 

 

 

 

Kim Dahyun, the girl eating, scrunched her nose in confusion along with her knitted brows, "Yeah, so?" 

 

 

 

 

Son Chaeyoung, the girl who rebutted had her jaw dropped at her best friend's response. 

 

 

 

 

"Baby, chill. You know Dahyun's just like that. She meant no harm although she can at least act a little bit interested in it. What can we do? It's her and...her cute quirky way of thinking." Chaeyoung's girlfriend, Sana soothed the cub by clinging unto her arm, stopping her from standing up and giving Dahyun a crispy smack on the head. 

 

 

 

 

 

It seems to have worked on Chaeyoung as the cub took a deep breath and settled in glaring daggers. 

 

 

 

 

"We should bring Dahyun-unnie on one of her photoshoots! I have 3 extra passes on her Frive Mag photoshoot!" The youngest, Tzuyu suggested as she waved the 4 tickets in the air. 

 

 

 

 

"Oh my god! Where'd you get that? I've always wanted to go to one of her photoshoot!" And that got Sana and Chaeyoung busy rambling about the ticket as Tzuyu gave them two.  

 

 

 

 

Tzuyu gave the other ticket to Mina whose eyes are silently twinkling at the sight of the tickets, "Here you go Minari. I originally got it for you." Tzuyu said flashing a dimple smile at her. 

 

 

 

 

"Aww that's so sweet of you Tzu." Mina rewarded her girlfriend with a sweet kiss on her cheek making Dahyun and Momo paint their faces in disgust. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Tzuyu chuckled awkwardly, "A-Ah well not really, you see I was planning on giving Dahyun-unnie my ticket so that she can go and see Yoo Jeongyeon the goddess herself." 

 

 

 

 

With that Dahyun's face lightened up and grab something in her pocket, "No need, someone already gifted me one." 

 

 

 

 

"What?!" 

 

 

 

 

Chaeyoung snatched the ticket from Dahyun's grasp and examined if it's something legit and it really is! It even had a cute note at the bottom left of it saying, "Please come" with a cute smiley face at the end. 

 

 

 

 

"Woah, whoever gave you this really wants you to come Dahyun-ah." Mina stated also peeking from behind Sana just to get a better view at Dahyun's ticket. 

 

 

 

 

And with that Dahyun frowned while Momo laughed out loud, "Yeah Dahyun's mother really wants her to go. I guess even Mrs. Kim likes Yoo Jeongyeon too much that she can't tolerate an anti as a daughter." 

 

 

 

 

"Mother? Dahyun-unnie's Mom?" 

 

 

 

 

"Yes Chae, I was fetching her when the mail came in addressed from her Parent's house in Daegu." Momo explained. 

 

 

 

 

"Oh. How'd you know it was Mrs. Kim though?" Sana asked, returning Dahyun's ticket. 

 

 

 

 

"Well there was a photo that came with it. It was a picture of Jeongyeon and Mrs. Kim." 

 

 

 

 

Gasps can be heard. 

 

 

 

 

"God Dahyun! Your Mom is winning and here you are being so nonchalant about it! My gosh you stupid tofu!" Chaeyoung hits her arm making Dahyun growl at her before switching places with Tzuyu. 

 

 

 

 

"No but really the universe is something else." Sana commented. 

 

 

 

"Yeah but imagine having a Jeongyeon anti as a daughter." Tzuyu said, stifling a laugh. 

 

 

 

"I'd straight up disown her." 

 

 

 

Everyone laughed at Mina's remark. 

 

 

 

 

"Wait, so does that mean we all can go except for Momoring?" Sana asked looking at the tickets on Chaeyoung's hands and Dahyun's.

 

 

 

 

"I also got mine~" 

 

 

 

 

 

"Seriously! How'd you guys get one so easily while I have to go through my father's needles just to get these." Tzuyu frowned feeling unsatisfied with the effort she exerted. 

 

 

 

 

Mina giggled at her girlfriend's cute statement and intertwined their hands to comfort her, "There, there. It's sweet of you Tzu, that wouldn't change." 

 

 

 

 

"Yeah well my girlfriend is Jeongyeon's cousin what do you expect?" Momo shrugged and continued eating. 

 

 

 

 

"Tsk." Chaeyoung propped an elbow on the table and rested her cheek on her palm as she sipped on her yogu milk, "I still can't believe you manage to woo Nayeon-unnie. I honestly can't see why she said yes to you." 

 

 

 

 

 

"Eh? Coming from someone who stuttered when Sana asked where the registrar was?" Dahyun interjects and Momo high fived with her while Tzuyu just laughs. 

 

 

 

 

 

"Yeah, you shouldn't talk like that Chae when Sattang's literally your girlfriend." Mina softly said which makes it even funnier when Chaeyoung pouted.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I was not informed I'm the target for today!" Chaeyoung crossed her arms only for Sana to untangle by kissing her cheeks. 

 

 

 

 

 

"Stop picking on my girlfriend guys. Pick someone your own size." 

 

 

 

 

And everyone laughed harder at that. 

 

 

 

 

"I'll fetch Mina-unnie at her apartment. How about you guys?" 

 

 

 

 

Dahyun stopped sipping her milkshake at Tzuyu's question, looking at her in such an obvious stare, "Seriously Tzu? You're asking that? Momo-unnie is probably going to drive her girlfriend there while Sana-unnie baby sits Chae here." 

 

 

 

 

"Hey!"

 

 

 

 

"Tzu and I can fetch you too you know." Mina offered. 

 

 

 

 

"Or me! Nayeon's so loud I need to have an angel with me in the car." Momo sighed before grabbing some pork buns. 

 

 

 

 

"What makes you think I am one?" Dahyun countered. 

 

 

 

 

"No but seriously Dahyun-ah, we're all open for you." Sana reassured her. 

 

 

 

 

 

Dahyun smiled at them, "I'm fine! Really, I'll be using my car. I still have to pass some files to pass to Baskin Robbins after."

 

 

 

 

 

~~~

 

 

"Dahyun! Hello? Where the hell are you? We've been waiting here for almost 20 minutes already. Call me as soon as you g—"

 

 

 

 

"Damn it Chae for someone so short, you've got a really loud voice. It's like you're competing with that unnie over there." 

 

 

 

Dahyun appeared holding a cup of hot chocolate for the cold weather wearing only her checkered sweatpants and white hoodie as she used her thumb to point a door behind her. 

 

 

 

 

The girls peeked over her shoulder when a staff came out from the said door hearing a glimpse of someone yelling. 

 

 

 

 

"...All the dessert you ate it had to be my favorite strawberry cake! How many timesdo I have to tell you..."

 

 

 

 

 

"See?" 

 

 

 

 

The tofu walked around them and sat onher designated chair, putting one hand on her hoodie pocket while the other is wrapped around her hot chocolate. 

 

 

 

 

"I believe that was Jihyo." Momo blurted out.

 

 

 

 

"Ya, ya Kim Dahyun! Where the hell did you put your phone? We've been calling you non-stop!" Chaeyoung sat beside her best friend and slapped her arm.

 

 

 

 

"Wh—hey! Be careful!"

 

 

 

 

 

"We really thought you bailed on us Dubs." Tzuyu added. 

 

 

 

 

"What time did you got here?" It was her Sana-unnie that asked this time.

 

 

 

 

"Around 5 in the morning? I had to be early, Gahyeon's flight was so damn early." Dahyun complained.

 

 

 

 

With that, Mina sent her a teasing look, the most unexpected person to react by the way. Dahyun can't blame her, Mina's the one who always catch her hanging out with Gahyeon. 

 

 

 

 

Though this time, Chaeyoung saw how Mina looked at the tofu. 

 

 

 

 

"Hey, hey, hey what's with that look!" Chaeyoung nudged Dahyun, "You didn't tell me you have a thing with Gahyeon!" 

 

 

 

 

 

Dahyun just rolled her eyes as the lights dimmed, signalling the staff that the photoshoot is about to start. 

 

 

 

 

 

Sana and Chaeyoung wasn't able to contain their excitement, squealing when Jeongyeon's make-up artists got out first.

 

 

 

"Here she comes!!" 

 

 

 

 

 

Jeongyeon, with her ash-blonde hair came out wearing a white lacy long-sleeved dress with a large slit from her shoulder up to her wrist—the model looked absolutely stunning.

 

 

 

 

 

"Woah." 

 

 

 

 

The group (including Dahyun) can't helped but 'woah' in astonishment. 

 

 

 

 

"I told you she'll rock this fit! You should hire me as her stylist!" 

 

 

 

 

Following Jeongyeon was her 2 best friends slash managers. 

 

 

 

 

Jihyo can only roll her eyes at Nayeon's statement, secretly noting down Nayeon's suggestion since Jeongyeon's current stylist is not doing her job well in making use of her fit. Now Jihyo's not a pro at this but the netizens' comments can very much say so. 

 

 

 

 

"We'll start with the brighter colours then the dull ones, let's make this photoshoot flow smoothly!" The director annunciated.

 

 

 

 

 

The photoshoot began and the girls can't help but get amazed from time to time, not forgetting to drop compliments at how good Jeongyeon is with her job and how gorgeous she is. 

 

 

 

 

"So? What do you think? Now can you see why we're such a fan of hers?" Sana asked once she noticed Dahyun looking at Jeongyeon as if it's the most normal thing in the world. 

 

 

 

 

 

"Hmm well she's professional, there's that and she really knows how to catch an eye which is uhhh kind of troublesome." An annoyed expression passed by Dahyun's face and Sana can't help but chuckle.

 

 

 

 

Sana poked Dahyun's side, "You're just mad we're proving you wrong and that Jeongyeon is really someone worth gushing for." 

 

 

 

 

Dahyun just raised her hands in surrender and kept quiet the entire photoshoot. 

 

 

 

 

 

4hrs has passed and Jeongyeon's photoshoot was finally finished, usually it takes up to 6 to 7 hrs but her professionalism made it short and convenient to those who are working with her. 

 

 

 

 

"Done?! It was so short! I didn't even noticed the time!" Chaeyoung muttered. 

 

 

 

 

"Same." Mina and Tzuyu agreed.

 

 

 

 

 

"Babe!" 

 

 

 

 

A bunny bounced towards them, hugging her girlfriend who fell asleep throughout thr photoshoot, seriously why is Momo even here in the first place?

 

 

 

 

"Ah jokbal!"

 

 

 

 

 

Nayeon glared at her before slapping her arm, "Yah! I know food is more important to you but you don't need to rub it in."

 

 

 

 

 

Momo scratched her head and saw her friends looking at her, snickering. 

 

 

 

 

 

The japanese girl stood up and brought Nayeon closer to her friends, "By the way, babe these are my friends. They're all Jeongyeon-unnie's huge fans." 

 

 

 

 

 

The girls exchanged introduction and Nayeon was more than happy to finally meet Momo's friends. The older girl was so busy in taking part of Jeongyeon's career that they barely have time to have a proper introduction to Momo's friends. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Lil tofu! It's good to see you here! Momo finally convinced you?" 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Wait you know each other already?" Mina asked. 

 

 

 

 

"Remember when you four would always go out on double dates? Well Dahyun here is the third wheel to most of our dates and since then I regret letting then meet each other." Momo grunts as Nayeon made her way to hug Dahyun who looks really comfortable right now. 

 

 

 

 

Nayeon held Dahyun by her shoulders and looked at her, "This is so Dahyun-like!"

 

 

 

 

"Yah that's quite unfair Dubs! You didn't say you met Nayeon-unnie already!" 

 

 

 

 

 

Dahyun turned to her best friend, dodging a kiss from Nayeon, "Well you didn't asked and I assumed you guys have already met her. I've been gone for a month, seriously how should I know?" 

 

 

 

 

 

"Nayeon! Stop putting these in my purse. You're making me look like an old lady." 

 

 

 

 

From Sana to Chaeyoung then to Mina and Tzuyu, their breath hitched when the deity herself came to them all dressed up in a denim high waisted jeans and white cupcake top. 

 

 

 

"Hey! These coupons are blessings from above and you dare say it's an oldie thing?!"

 

 

 

 

Before one can even speak, Jihyo arrived pushing a clipboard and a phone towards Nayeon's face. 

 

 

 

 

"You almost forgot these you idiot. Don't forget to call Mr. Choi and cancel all of Jeongyeon's activities for this month." 

 

 

 

 

 

"Jihyo! Nice timing!" Nayeon said ignoring Jihyo's reminder. 

 

 

 

 

 

Nayeon step aside a little bit and turned to Momo's friends, "Guys, meet my girlfriend's friends as well as the lucky ones who got the VIP pass for Jeongyeon's photoshoot." 

 

 

 

Nayeon momentarily left them to get acquainted as she made the call to Mr. Choi. It was a miracle the four even managed to introduced themselves after Jeongyeon and Jihyo did and when it was Chaeyoung's turn she wasn't able to hold back her feels. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter