This Girl

Woo Jiho Oppa~

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ir-f0x3eF0k

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

“YAH!” You jumped on the bed trying to get the sleeping boy’s attention. “WOO JIHO!”

Zico didn’t even make a grunt of displeasure. He just kept sleeping away. His breaths came out evenly and small snores escaped from between his pink lips.

*Lazy .* You hopped off the bed and looked at Zico. You raised your fist, ready to punch him, but then you lowered it and slapped the back of his thigh.

Zico shot up, propping himself up with his hands. He turned his head and smirked at you. You had to admit, he looked adorable with his blonde hair all tousled and messy. “Did you just slap my ?” He raised an eyebrow suggestively.

“Oh god.” You rolled your eyes and walked out of his room.

“NOO WAIT! DO IT AGAIN!” Zico kicked the blankets off of him and ran after you.

“Remind me why I’m still here? We finished the project three hours ago.” You called from his kitchen.

Zico shuffled in after you. “Because you can’t leave me alone with him.” He glanced into the living room.

You crossed your arms over your chest and accusingly raised an eyebrow at him. “You can’t babysit your own nephew? Seriously?”

“NO!” Zico waved his arms around. “I’m a guy! Guys don’t do these types of things! This is something girls do!”

Your tongue poked the inside of your cheek, keeping you from slapping him. You looked over at Zico. His palms were together and his eyes were pleading for help. *Zico…asking for help? I like the sight of that.* You sighed and rolled your eyes. “Fine.” You trudged into the living room.

‘YES!’ Zico mouthed and pumped his fist and followed you.

You leaned over the crib and looked down at the sleeping toddler. His head was turned to the side. Tiny, even breaths escaped from between his little pink lips. His long, black eyelashes cascaded down and his dark hair stuck to his forehead. His physical features reminded you of Zico.

Zico came from behind you and wrapped an arm around your shoulder. “We’d make hot parents. Don’t you think?” He smirked down at you. You scoffed and pushed his arm away, accidentally kicking the crib slightly.

Suddenly, soft whimpers and mumbling filled the room. With wide eyes, you spun around to see Zico’s nephew sitting up and rubbing his tear-filled eyes. Cries spilled off his tongue. You stood there watching him, not knowing what to do. *I’ve never dealt with kids! What do I do?!* Your eyes frantically shot from the kid to Zico.

Zico smirked and lightly pushed you to the side. “You at this. Watch a pro handle this.” Zico bent over the blue crib and took his nephew in his arms. “Shh, Jaeyoung. It’s okay.” Zico cradled Jaeyoung in his arms and he cried for his mom. He patted his back and lightly bounced to calm Jaeyoung down.

Amazed, you sat back on the couch and watched Zico calm his nephew. *I never knew he was so good with kids.*

With Jaeyoung in his arms, Zico walked into the kitchen, grabbed a bottle of warm milk and headed upstairs. You laid your head onto the arm rest of the sofa and stared up at the ceiling.

Thirty minutes later, Zico came downstairs to find you curled up on his couch. He chuckled to himself and pulled a blanket over you. Gently, he your cheek and his heart picked up some speed. He looked up into the kitchen and smiled. *I should make something for her.*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

One long, messy hour later Zico tip toed back into the living room.

He peered over the couch to make sure you were still asleep. He went around the couch and kneeled down in front of you. Zico placed his hand on your shoulder, ready to wake you up, but your lips caught his attention. *They’re so…plump.* He ran his thumb across your bottom lip. *And soft.* He shook his head, “What’s wrong with me?” Lightly, Zico shook your shoulder. “~~~~~. Wake up. I made food.”

“Hmm?” Your eyes fluttered opened. You stared at Zico and then jerked your head back with wide eyes. “Y-Yah! Who told you to be that close to me?” You placed a hand over your racing heart.

Zico chuckled, stoop up, and lightly pushed your head back. “Come on. I made you something.” He turned around and walked into the dining room.

“Made me something?” You repeated his words and followed after him. You looked at the pans on the floor. *What the-?*

“That was an accident.” Zico sheepishly rubbed the back of his neck. “Here. Come sit.” He pulled a chair out.

Warily, you stared at Zico and the chair. “It won’t bite. And neither do I…only sometimes.” Zico winked at you.

“I’m out of here.” You spun on your heel and headed towards the door.

Zico lunged for you. He grasped your ankle and pulled you down. “YAH!” You went tumbling onto the floor. Before you could get up and head for the door, again, Zico pinned you down. Your eyes rounded at how dangerously close his face was to yours. If he leaned in, his lips would touch yours.

“Y-Yah. G-Get off of me.” You squirmed beneath him.

There was a mischievous glint in his brown eyes. “Or what?” He lowered his face closer to you. You turned your head to the side and shut your eyes. His lips grazed near your ear and neck, sending a tinkling vibration down your spine. “You’re pinned to the floor. It’s not like you can escape from me.”

You swallowed hard and opened your eyes. *That’s it. He needs a taste of his own medicine.* Slowly, you looked up at Zico. He immediately stopped talking and looked into your eyes. You smiled up at him; that sent his heart into frenzy. Using his distraction as an advantage, you slid your hands up his toned arms. Electrifying tingles shot throughout his body. You raised yourself, pushing him backwards. As he moved his head back, you came closer. He swallowed the lump in his throat and looked at your lips that were only centimeters away. You inched closer and placed your hands on his broad shoulders. His eyes widened at your actions.

With a smirk on your lips, you flicked his forehead. “Ha! That’s what you get, you jerk!” You fell backwards and laughed.

Zico pouted. “Yah.” He stood up and walked away.

You stopped laughing and looked up. *What’s wrong with him?* You stood up also and followed after him.

He was heading up the stairs when you grabbed his wrist. “Yah, what’s wrong?”

Zico threw your hand off of him and continued upstairs. “Nothing.”

“Aish.” Instead of leaving him alone, like you should have, you followed him. “Woo Jiho.”

At the sound of his real name he stopped; Zico’s heart thumped faster. His cheeks burned a cherry red. A hand grabbed his shoulder and whipped him around. He looked anywhere but you.

“Yah, will you look at me?” You asked. When he didn’t budge, you gently grasped his chin and turned his face towards you. He wouldn’t meet your eyes. “Jiho oppa. Look at me.”

Zico’s head shot up faster than lightning. *Did she just call me oppa?* His eyes rounded and his heart threatened to jump out of his chest. “Did you just….?”

You nodded with a small smile. “Yes, I just called you oppa.”

“Say it again.”

“Psh.” You playfully pushed his chest. His hand quickly grasped yours. You gasped and looked up. His eyes showed sincerity and love…? You wanted to melt into a puddle.

Zico pushed you up against the wall and placed his hands on either side of your head. Your eyes almost jumped out of your sockets. “Please?” His whisper velvety smooth.

Your heart pounded in your chest. You stared into his eyes and breathed out, “Jiho oppa~”

Zico couldn’t take it anymore and smashed his lips with yours. At first, you were caught off guard, but then, your lips slowly started to move along with his. Zico’s arms s around your waist and pulled you close. He kissed you deeper and nibbled at your bottom lip. Your lips parted and let his warm tongue explore your mouth.

Suddenly, the sweet, tender kiss was broken with the cries of Jaeyoung. Zico reluctantly pulled back and brushed your hair out of the way. He smiled down at you; automatically you smiled back.

Your arms were still around his neck, your hands playing with his soft, blonde hair. “Shouldn’t you go check on him?”

Zico didn’t want to, but nodded anyways. “Yeah.”

“You lied to me.” You teased.

His head cocked to the side. “Huh?”

“You said you weren’t good with kids.” You lightly pushed him away. “Yet, you’re amazing with them.”

Zico playfully smirked. “What can I say? I’m charming.”

You laughed and shook your head, amused. “Go!” You pushed him into his bedroom where Jaeyoung was laying down, crying.

Zico picked him up and rested his head against his shoulder. “Shhh. It’s okay.”

You leaned against the door and crossed your arms over your chest. *I never realized how sweet and caring he can be. You amaze me Woo Jiho.*

“Can’t stop staring at me, baby?” Zico winked and sent you an air kiss.

You stuck your tongue out at him. “Woo Jiho oppa~” Zico looked at you pretending to inspect your nails. You looked up and met eyes with him. “Woo Jiho oppa. I like the sound of that.”

Zico’s knees threatened to drop him to the floor, but he regained composure. “Y-Yah! Can’t you see I’m busy?”

You laughed. “Oops. Mianhae, Jiho oppa!” With a wink, you ran downstairs.

Zico stepped forward to attack you. “Aish!” Zico shook his head and smiled brightly. *This girl. I’m going to get her for this.*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Fin! ^^

took me five days to write this T_T

damn you Zico <33