Snow Date

Snow Date

Donghae just finished his meeting in the office and went back to his car. He and Kyuhyun have agreed to meet today, since both of them have no schedule. Donghae was so excited to drive to the dorm and meet his boyfriend, whom he hasn't seen in a while due to the younger’s busy schedule. He just started his engine when he noticed that the snow began to fall. He smiled at the thought of his boyfriend, since he knew how much the younger loves the snow, specifically snowboarding. 


He drove his car slowly, seeing that the snow started to fall heavily. But after seeing how the car in front of him wasn't able to move forward, he thought that he couldn't drive in this snowy weather so he just parked his car at a carpark nearby.
He went out of his car and just decided to walk to the dorm. His phone rang and after seeing that Kyuhyun was calling, he answered it immediately.


"Hello baby, where are you? Are you on your way to the dorm?", Kyuhyun asked.


"I'm on my way to the dorm, baby. It's snowing heavily so I just parked my car and walked", Donghae answered.


"What?!? You're walking right now?!? Just wait right there, ok? I'll meet you", Kyuhyun said worriedly.


"Baby, it's ok really, you don't need to-", Donghae replied, but the call was already cut. He chuckled, knowing how stubborn his boyfriend was. He doesn't want the younger to be too tired in walking just to meet him, so he decided to walk to meet Kyuhyun halfway. To entertain himself while walking, he went live on his instagram to greet his fans.


After doing his live and walking for awhile, Donghae smiled finally seeing his boyfriend walking towards him. 


"Hae!", Kyuhyun ran towards Donghae and hugged him tightly. Kyuhyun missed his boyfriend so much, he couldn't help but be happy to see him again. Donghae hugged Kyuhyun back tightly, finally feeling contented having his boyfriend in his arms. 


Donghae pulled away from the hug and kissed his boyfriend on the lips, his arms gently holding the younger’s waist. Kyuhyun eagerly kissed Donghae back, his arms encircling the older's neck and drawing him closer. They both enjoyed their slow kiss, savoring the moment in each other's arms. 


After being satisfied with their kiss, they both pulled away and smiled, looking at each other. Donghae suddenly noticed that the younger was wearing the SJ padding that their fans gave to the members as a gift. "So you're also wearing the same padding as mine", Donghae teasingly said to his boyfriend. Kyuhyun laughed and replied, "I guess I can read your mind perfectly then". 


Donghae laughed at his boyfriend's reply and held his hand, "Come on, let's go and find a cafe so we can warm ourselves up". Kyuhyun agreed and together, they started to walk in the snow. 


While walking, Donghae noticed that Kyuhyun was just wearing his slippers. "Baby, why were you just wearing your slippers, it's so cold here outside", Donghae worriedly asked his boyfriend. Kyuhyun scratched his head and grinned sheepishly, "When you said on the phone that you'll just walk to the dorm while it's snowing hard, I really got worried, so I hurriedly went outside and forgot that I'm just wearing my slippers". Donghae found his boyfriend so adorable with what he did, and softly patted the younger’s cheek with his free hand, "Oh poor baby". Kyuhyun just smiled, loving his boyfriend's sweet gesture. The couple then continued their walk, enjoying their time together in the snow.