one shot 탱싴 (1-6-2021) toma dos

oneshot 탱싴

one shot 탱싴 (1-6-2021) 택투
My birthday gift to Jessica because writing is all I can do. continuation of 10-30-2020

[I never edit these until like months later]





~ 10 Years later ~





Taeyeon rushes home with just one thought in mind: get home to her family.

The raven parks her car in the driveway and jogs to the doorstep. She groans when she remembers she left her stuff in the backseat. She decides she'll go inside first and assess the situation first.

Taeyeon opens the front door with her keys. She steps inside, keeping her shoes on.

"I'm home!" She announces as she steps into the living room. Fast footsteps are heard before a beautiful boy is in sight.

"Umma!"

"Jonghyun-ah!" Taeyeon walks over and picks her son up as he jumps into her arms. She gives him a warm hug and a kiss on the cheek.

"Welcome back, Umma! I missed you!" Jonghyun smiles widely. His eyes and nose crinkle the way Jessica's do, but his smile is identical to Taeyeon's.

"Umma missed you too, angel." Taeyeon caresses her son's silky brown hair.

"Look! Mommy fixed the hoodie Umma gave me!" Jonghyun stands properly like he sees his mommy do when she takes him to work.

"Mommy fixed it for you?"

"Uh-huh!"

"That's great, Jonghyun-ah. Speaking of Mommy, where is she?"

"She's in the office! But Mommy said we can't disturb her," Jonghyun shakes his head cutely with a pout to match.

Taeyeon chuckles, "Where are noonas? Did they go out to play with the neighbors again?"

Jonghyun shakes his head, "Noonas are napping."

"Ohh, we shouldn't disturb them then," Taeyeon says.

Jonghyun nods and puts a finger over his lips. He giggles when his Umma does it too.

"Do you want to help Umma surprise Mommy, angel?"

Jonghyun nods, smiling that gummy smile that always turns Taeyeon to mush. She would do anything for her precious babies. She scoops her son up into her arms and takes them outside. Just as they shut the door, another opens.

Taeyeon walks over to the car and opens the backseat. Jonghyun squeals in joy.

"A teddy bear!"

"Be careful, sweetheart. That's Mommy's teddy bear. Today is very special for Mommy and Umma."

Jonghyun pouts. Taeyeon smiles patting her son's head. "Umma will let you play with him before he stays with Mommy, okay? Why don't you name him for her?"

Jonghyun nods and snuggles the big bear four times his size. He's either really tiny for a three year old or the bear is really really big. (It's both.)

Taeyeon has Jonghyun hold the basket while she grabs the teddy bear. The little boy follows his Umma into the house.

"Taeyeon?"

Taeyeon moves her head to see in front of her as she closes the front door.

"Hi, Umma!" Jonghyun smiles widely as he walks over to his mommy.

"Jonghyun-ah, I've been looking all over for you," Jessica picks her son up and kisses his cheek.

Taeyeon walks over, placing the teddy bear down on the couch. Jessica gives her a chaste kiss.

"Welcome home, love."

Taeyeon smiles and pecks Jessica's lips before Jonghyun gets jumpy. She takes her son in her arms.

"Look, Mommy! Umma got you a huge teddy bear!" Jonghyun runs to the teddy bear when he's put down on the ground. "His name's Mr.Gom!"

"Taeyeon..." Jessica looks at her wife.

"Happy anniversary, Sooyeon-ah." Taeyeon hugs Jessica's waist and kisses her wife's cheek.

"Taeng, you shouldn't have."

Taeyeon is about to refute when their son starts to climb the bear. "Jonghyun-ah, be careful."

Jessica walks over and picks her son up. "Be careful, sweetheart."

Jonghyun smiles sheepishly, a dimple coming out.

"Why don't we take Mr.Gom upstairs, so you can play in your room? You can introduce him to all your friends." Taeyeon says.

She got the bear for her son, because it's actually his birthday tomorrow. He seems to have forgotten though, since he hasn't gone professing it around the house.

"Really?" Jonghyun's eyes sparkle.

Jessica smiles as Taeyeon picks their son up and showers him with kisses.

"Of course, sweetheart. Anything for my little prince," Taeyeon kisses her son's forehead. "It's your birthday tomorrow after all."

Something switches in Jonghyun and he starts glowing.

"It's my birthday tomorrow!" Jonghyun exclaims.

Jessica shakes her head as her wife and son dork around. She kisses them and goes to get the girls from their room.

Taeyeon and Jessica had decided to have a child three years into their marriage. They were 32 when they adopted their first child, a beautiful two year old girl named Hwang Eunbi. Though, they call her Sinb. Surprisingly, she looked like Jessica. Though they checked, there was no blood relation to the two. When Sinb turned 3, the couple, both 35, had their own biological daughters through IVF, twin girls. They named them Jungeun and Jiwoo after Taeyeon's mother. Sinb stuck to her sisters like glue. Shortly after Sinb turned 7 and the twins could talk, the girls started expressing that they wanted a baby brother. Taeyeon and Jessica were 38 when they had their last child, Jonghyun. This time, Taeyeon had given birth to their child. He was born just after the couple's ninth year anniversary as a married couple.

Now, the couple is 42 and raising four children together in San Francisco. They decided it was better for their children to grow up in a country with more social freedom. The kids were born in Korea, but are U.S. citizens because Jessica and Taeyeon had been living in America shortly before they were in the process of adopting Sinb. They had decided to adopt a child from their motherland, knowing that it would save a child's life. The couple do take their children to Korea on vacations where they spend time with their family.


"Girls?" Jessica knocks on her daughter's door. She opens the door to find her daughters reading old books. That's been their favorite pastime lately.

"Girls."

"Hi, Mommy," Jiwoo, or Chuu as her family call her, smiles. "Unni found a cool book in the library! It has all these pretty designs."

Jessica walks over to her daughters who show her the book. It's one of her old sketchbooks.

"Why don't you two keep looking at it later? Umma is back."

The girls get up from their seats at the Sinb's desk. They run downstairs to greet their mom. Jessica shakes her head with a smile. She goes to the bed and wakes Jungeun up. She follows her daughters down the hall.

Taeyeon is taking Mr.Gom to Jonghyun's room when the girls run down the hall.

"Woah!" Jiwoo awes.

"Look, noonas! Umma got me a teddy bear!" Jonghyun hugs his Umma's leg.

Jiwoo follows her mom and brother into Jonghyun's room while dragging her twin sister inside. Eunbi waits for their mom.

"Mom, how come Umma got Jonghyun a huge white bear? He's gonna stain it," Sinb says.

"Because Jonghyun really wanted one and he's been behaving well. He said he wanted it because you had one when you were little," Jessica caresses her daughter's head.

Sinb remembers her big bear. She had him until she was five when she decided to give it to the kids from the orphanage she was from. It's still there.

Jessica pats her daughter's shoulder and usher her into her little brother's room.

Taeyeon smiles when her eldest gives her a hug and welcomes her home. She kisses her daughter's head.

Jonghyun pulls on his big sister's sleeve, smiling widely at her. "Noona, come on! Let's play!"

Sinb gets dragged to the big bear where her sister is already snuggling into its side.

Taeyeon walks over to Jessica at the doorway. She wraps her arm around her wife's waist. They watch their children for a minute before leaving the kids with the teddy bear. Taeyeon and Jessica go downstairs.

Taeyeon gets a kiss when Jessica looks at what she brought.

"I love you," Jessica kisses Taeyeon again. "Thank you, Taeyeon-ah."

Taeyeon hugs her wife tightly, "Anything for my queen."

Jessica asks Taeyeon if she can listen to the gift Taeyeon got her.

Over the years, Taeyeon would surprise Jessica with vinyls of music she's made, sometimes unreleased. She just got Jessica a vinyl and cds of her latest album that has yet to be released. Jessica's copies usually have extra tracks just for her. This one is no different.

Taeyeon takes Jessica upstairs to their room where they have a vinyl player. They take it out onto the deck. Jessica sits in Taeyeon's lap with their old purple blanket.

[4-17-2021 #OurStarJessicaDay]
They sit in silence before Taeyeon asks Jessica something.

"Hey, baby," Taeyeon calls out as Jessica plays with their fingers. Her wife hums. "Do you ever think about the past?"

"You mean before we got together?"

"Yeah," Taeyeon kisses her wife's crown.

"All the time. We've come a long way from middle school," Jessica smiles as she squeezes Taeyeon's hands in hers.

"You were so spoiled back then," Taeyeon chuckles.

"Yeah, right. If anything you were living under a rock," Jessica grumbles.

Taeyeon leans back on the window with Jessica against her chest. Their hands clasped together around Jessica's waist.

"Do you remember when I asked you out?"

"You mean when I asked YOU out? Because I remember a certain Kim being too shy."

Taeyeon feels her cheeks heat up. It's true that she was shy, but give her a break. Jessica was way out of her league back then and she was so sure Jessica wasn't into her.




🚩[Flashback time. I think I'll have one of these every chapter if it fits]🚩




Taeyeon is 20 when she tries to ask Jessica out. She tries to go the casual approach, but it doesn't work out.

"Sooyeonie," Taeyeon pops her head inside her and Jessica's room. They're sharing a place for college.

"Yeah?" Jessica looks up from her notes, her glasses almost sliding off her nose.

Taeyeon stares for a moment, appreciating how cute Jessica looks when she studies.

"Taengoo?" Jessica tilts her head in confusion.

"Uhh...D-Do you want anything from the store?" Taeyeon smiles nervously.

Jessica smiles, finding her best friend adorable when she's nervous. She'd be blind to not notice how Taeyeon stares at her. Like she holds the world or something. It's the same way she stares at Taeyeon.

"Sure, some ice cream would be nice."

"But it's winter," Taeyeon frowns.

"But your princess wants ice cream," Jessica pouts.

Taeyeon flushes red, "F-Fine."

Jessica smiles widely, "Thank you, Taengoo."

Taeyeon hums and walks into the hall. She'll ask Jessica when she gets back from the store.

Spoiler: she doesn't.

This cycle of Taeyeon mustering up the courage to ask Jessica out only to chicken out lasts a whole month before Jessica decides to put a stop to it.

"Taeyeon, come here." Jessica pats the spot beside her on the rug.

Taeyeon swallows and goes over. "What is it, Sooyeon?"

"Is there something you want to tell me?" Jessica will give Taeyeon one chance to talk before she pulls something out.

"N-No?"

"Oh yeah? Then why did I find this in my trash bin?" Jessica pulls out a letter from behind her.

Taeyeon pales and tries to grab the letter.

"Uh-uh," Jessica raises her arm behind her and out of Taeyeon's reach, "This is mine."

"S-Sooyeon--"

"When were you going to tell me?" Jessica asks. When was Taeyeon finally going to make a move.

"Why? So you could reject me like everyone else?"

"Wha-- No. Taengoo, is that what you thought I'd do?"

"What else would you do? I know you don't see me--"

Jessica shuts Taeyeon up by kissing her. Taeyeon stumbles a bit, but Jessica keeps her from landing on the rug. Realization hits Taeyeon.

Jessica is kissing her. Her Jessica is kissing her. Her princess is kissing her.

Jessica pulls away just a bit to look Taeyeon in the eyes, "I like you too, you idiot."

"W-What?"

"I said I have feelings for you, Kim Taeyeon."

"Y-You do?" Jessica nods.

"I do. For a long time now," Jessica's cheeks flush, but she's adamant about getting her feelings across.

"Really?" Taeyeon smiles as Jessica nods again.

"Yes. Which is why I want to know if you want to go out with me?"

"Of course I do," Taeyeon pulls Jessica into a hug. They fall onto the rug, but neither care. "I-I've been trying to ask you out for a month now..."

"I know," Jessica smiles. "It was cute, but really frustrating watching you."

Taeyeon hides her face in Jessica's shoulder. "P-Please don't tell anyone."

"Only if you agree to go on a date with me right now," Jessica says.

"R-Right now?"

"You can say no--"

"Let's go!" Taeyeon gets up and pulls Jessica up. She drags them to their room to get ready. Jessica just smiles. She'd let Taeyeon lead her anywhere.



🚩[Flashback end. it could've been better]🚩



Taeyeon is pulled out of her daydream when her wife mentions something about her voice being the best in the world.

"Sooyeon-ah, I beg to differ."

"You can't fight me on this, Taeng. You have the voice of an angel."

Taeyeon smiles shyly. Even after all these years, her wife still manages to make her feel like a teenager.

"Let's go to sleep, honey." Taeyeon squeezes Jessica's hands in hers.

Jessica hums and closes her eyes. Taeyeon chuckles when Jessica snuggles into her.

"Not here, baby."

"Too late, I'm already sleeping."

"Sooyeon-ah--"

"Goodnight, love."

Taeyeon smiles. It's been thirteen wonderful years with the love of her life. Twenty-two if you count when they dated and twenty-eight since they first met in middle school. Taeyeon wouldn't trade any of those years for anything in this world. She knows Jessica feels the same.

"Goodnight, honey."

[📝don't know what else to add to this scene so I'll end right here and start new one with the whole family📝]

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hi ppl! It's me again. I said I'd update by Jessica's birthday and I meant it! I usually chicken out so this is an accomplishment. Anyways, happy Jessica day. There's this project that thai golden stars did for Jessica birthday and it would be great if everyone could share it, so Jessica could see it. Especially on instagram. 

 

Once Again, feedback is always appreciated and criticism is accepted, thank you for taking your time to read my messes. It gives me that extra confidence I lack when I see someone say they appreciate it.

 

 

This should be the link: Jessica land tour