800 Days With You

800 Days With You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Happy #800dayswithIZONE”

Minjoo slowly turned off her phone and put it down next to her, the angel was scrolling through the hashtag their WIZ*ONE’s trended on social media. She had a fond smile on her face while she was seemingly staring into space. Her body might be on her bed inside their dorm, but her heart and mind were on a slow journey to the past recalling all the moments they had as IZ*One.

From the very first moment, Lee Seungi announced that Minjoo made it in as a debut member of IZ*One she knew she would give her everything in order to repay everyone’s support.

And as the nation’s representative slowly announced who the eleven girls that she would debut with, each name brought flashes of images into Minjoo’s mind as she greeted her members.

 

Kim Chaewon

They really weren’t that close, the older Kim would always be on a different team than her, and since the both of them were shy, they never really had the chance to get to know each other better. Hopefully, now that they both made it into the debut team they’ll have more opportunities to become close to each other.

Who would have thought that the two Kims would grow to become soulmates and life partners? They started out as awkward acquaintances, but now they did everything together.

The first thing Minjoo would do when she wakes up is eating jelly or some kind of snack, that hasn’t changed, but now she thinks about what the older Kim is doing, is she awake? Hungry? Was she thinking about her too?

 

Honda Hitomi

A huge smile grew on Minjoo’s face as Hitomi walked towards her, she was ecstatic that her same-aged friend was going to debut with her. They became closer during Touch when they chose the same song to dance to. The frog didn’t think that other people knew they were close since none of their interactions were aired on the show, but the two were actually very close. 

Minjoo still remembers how awkwardly formal the mochi used to be as she wasn’t used to the concept of same-aged friends. The four 01 liners have really come so far as now they couldn’t spend a minute without bickering with each other, and Hitomi was left to become the designated mediator, no wonder the other girls made her their year leader.

 

Kang Hyewon

If there was one trainee who understood her it was definitely Hyewon. As soon as the show started the both of them were labeled as talentless visuals who were only pretty and had no talent. Minjoo, however, saw just how hard the other girl worked and knew that the other girl deserves her spot no matter what anyone else says.

Two years later and the two of them are still closer than ever, and though they may be awkward with each other at times, both girls knew that if they needed the other girl they would drop everything they were doing. The two visuals went beyond everyone’s expectations and proved just how much they have improved. 

 

Kwon Eunbi

As expected Kwon Eunbi debuted, she was everyone’s first choice for leader, proving time and time again just how capable she was of leading a team. The two of them weren’t that close despite being teammates for very very very. If Minjoo were, to be honest she was a little intimidated by the older girl, but she was happy that they would have a leader she could depend on.

What would Minjoo do without their leader? There would be no one to share her troubles with, and no one to share the burden of the other members teasing. Jokes aside though, they might not show it much, but the two girls were really close, and whenever they do vlives together chaos follows them. 

 

Yabuki Nako

Another same-aged friend made it into the debut team, the shorter girl was a powerhouse vocal with a cute tone. Everything about Nako was cute and although they were the same age, Minjoo couldn’t help but gush at her cuteness. 

Minjoo was proud to say that Nako was still as cute as ever, and although the shorter girls kept telling the frog to call her pretty instead of cute, Minjoo still insists on calling the ballerina cute. Being the same age helped the two become even closer as the years passed, and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter