Feelings

Thought
Please log in to read the full chapter

Yesung went inside his room closed the door and locked them. This shoulders slightly slouched as he sighed loudly. He felt nothing, his eyes closed as he slowly let his body fall down, placing his head on a door. Another day passed. He met some friends, laughed, posted Yesung's selcas, but now his job persona was left behind this door. Now he was Kim Jongwoon, a person nobody knew, someone he himself wasn't even familiar with.

He was tired, acting for over 15 years, being careful about his words, image, actions and personal life. Heh - he laughed slightly, what personal life? He couldn't even connect to other people as himself, be JongWoon without all those thoughts that haunted him all the time. Every night as he tried to sleep images showed before his eyes, the times he was genuinely happy, the times he faked it and times he was so hurt but could only stay silent.

He hated it, that's why watching movies and staying up till morning became his habit. Only at nights he was his true self and even then he wasn't able to just relax and let Yesung's ghost go. I want to cry, oh god why does it have to happen to me!? How can i endure this pain once again? l feel so alone, like I’m only dragging my members down.

Thought is a powerful thing, sometimes it's too powerful, to the point JongWoon was overwhelmed by it. Yesung was patient and strong, but JongWoon was not. He was fragile and easy to hurt. If only he could tell someone how he feels...

He felt his phone vibrating. A message from Hyukjae was shown on a screen.

PARK, IN 20 MINUTES

He didn't want to go, but he was aware there's no point in arguing with the younger. JongWoon pulled himself up, wiped his face, took the facemask and his bag. He didn't care about his outfit, it was 1 am, so no one will be there except for Hyukjae, and he's seen him in a much worse condition. He quietly unlocked his door and carefully left the apartment.

His walk to the park took him less than 15 munutes. He walked hurriedly and only felt the cold as he came to their secret place. A cold shiver ran through his spine. He was obviously underdressed for a late

Please log in to read the full chapter