Hitomi's Frustrations

Hitomi's Frustrations
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hitomi was frustrated.

 

Which was honestly a surprise considering the fact that she barely feels frustration following her role as IZ*One’s last brain cell, especially when the suspenderz line starts being their rowdy selves. 

 

It doesn’t help that the original four, Hyewon, Chaeyeon, Yujin, and Wonyoung, have seemingly recruited Eunbi and Minjoo. 

 

The recruitment of their leader comes as no surprise to Hitomi whatsoever, with her taking care of eleven girls, losing her sanity was a given. 

 

No, what surprised Hitomi was the fact that Minjoo, the angel that she is, has become part of what is without a doubt the most chaotic unit of their group. 

 

Another surprise is the fact that Minjoo has been playing games, games! 

 

The clumsy girl back on IZ*One Chu season 2 is seemingly gone, replaced by someone who stays on their laptop and phone screen 24/7 tapping away at the controls of various games. 

 

IZ*One’s gaming line has expanded and consumed 3/4 of their group and their so-called gaming nights have been happening more frequently than she would have liked as their shouts of frustration when they lose and cheer of triumph when they win honestly makes her ears hurt. 

 

Minjoo has also been spending even more time with F3, the self-made unit of the top 3 tallest members. Hitomi knows that the three have always been close, with Minjoo being the two giant maknaes favorite unnie to spend time with. 

 

The two youngest would never admit it, but all the unnies know they have their favorite and while it hurt them for a bit they couldn't really blame them as Minjoo was everyone’s favorite.

 

There was also the fact that Minjoo has helped both Yujin and Chaewon with their special arcade episodes. With the frog helping film and edit their covers and even producing Chaewon’s! 

 

Meanwhile, when Hitomi was supposed to ask her to help her film hers, the angel, unfortunately, had another schedule. 

 

The main visual has been booked with photoshoots the entire year and while they shared one photoshoot together, it was also with the other 01 liners Yuri and Nako. 

 

It didn’t help that she was forced to play peacemaker for the never-ending bickering of MinYul who can’t help but tease each other every second of every day with no regard for their surroundings whatsoever.

 

Minjoo has had duo photoshoots with Wonyoung and Eunbi, the maknae having two schedules alone with the frog.

 

This year Minjoo became a permanent MC for MBC’s show music core, hosting the music show with SF9’s Chani and Stray Kid’s Hyunjin.

 

Her MCing with the two boy group members didn’t really bother Hitomi as the girl knew how much of a gay mess Minjoo is with the frog only having eyes for beautiful women.

 

And that was exactly what bothered Hitomi, the frog was constantly surrounded by girl group members who were not only talented but also drop-dead gorgeous, and the fact that the camera would catch the subtle glances of the girl group members Minjoo would interview in appreciation of her god-tier visuals didn’t help her either.

 

She has honestly lost count of how many girls have glanced at Minjoo’s beauty, she knows the angel is gorgeous, the slightly older gir

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter