Justice

Playing on my team,is someone like me.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

‘Justice’

Kang Seulgi

Closed doors, hushed voices and two-faced individuals.

That is how Seulgi would describe the essence of her life. Being sent away far from the warmth of her parents and into the care of prestigious boarding schools, she knew life could be bitter even if it seemed you were living the good life.

From a young age she was made aware that she couldn’t behave like a regular kid. Every activity had to serve a purpose, it was always geared to impress the public. If monarchy still existed, they would righteously be proclaimed “HOUSE OF KANG”. For their life was dedicated to ruling over the people.

It sounded like a virtuous task, helping those who need guidance and ensuring the safety of her people. Life is not a fairy tale, Seulgi realized early on. The people who were chosen to rid society from the bad guys were the ones who stole the most. They only helped when on a mission to convince the people to choose them again but once in power they filled their pockets and left those in need to fend for themselves.

Why not let everyone be a leader? Then no one would cloud their judgment over absolute power.

Impossible people need leaders or else chaos would ensue.

Why not punish the greedy and find an altruistic leader? Then only those who truly seek the well-being of others would rule over

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter