Meditate

Not So Dark Tales
Please log in to read the full chapter

First I’d like to thank you for being here. In a few moments we will start the meditation.

Make sure to find a place you can sit down or lay down before we start. Since this is a sleep meditation, we suggest you use your bed.

You can pause the recording until you find your desired spot and once you find it, you can press play.



Lie down, or sit down if you prefer, as comfortably as you can and let’s begin.



Breathe through your nose slowly and deeply, and focus on your breathing. How the air flows in and out, and how your chest rises and falls with each breath.

Notice your body relax.

Feel a tingling sensation in your toes, going through your feet.

Feel it relax.

Going up your legs, your waist, up to your stomach and chest.

And relax.

Now down your arms, to your hands and through your fingers.

Feel it in your neck, going up to your head and to your eyes.

Now close your eyes and relax.

Visualize a bright hallway, feel the comfortable carpet under your feet and when you are ready, take a step forward.

Leave all the worries behind with every step you take.

Notice a stairway at the end of the hallway, feel your mind let go as you reach the staircase and place your hand on the handrail.

Feel the soft marble and the perfect design.

Look down and notice a beautiful garden at the bottom of the staircase. Feel the calm and relaxation e

Please log in to read the full chapter