One-Shot;

Little Omega

The alpha opened the door of the apartment and came across an extremely lovely scene; Jonghyun with one of his shirts - the one that looked huge on him - about to stick a cupcake in his mouth, sitting on an armchair. However, when the omega heard the noise of the door opening, he rolled his eyes in apartment as if it were a little dog that was caught gnawing at the owner's shoes.

"I promise this is the last one!" The omega exclaimed, looking at the alpha, slightly flushed. After all, he knew he shouldn't eat too much candy.

Jinki really wanted to laugh about it, how could anyone be so adorable?

"It's okay, babe. How many have you eaten so far?" The alpha questioned and the omega looked away, raising three shy fingers.

"The baby wanted it!" The omega used it as an excuse and the alpha raised an eyebrow.

"What baby?"

"Me!" The omega exclaimed, gazing with innocent eyes and biting half the cupcake and chewing.

"Won't you give me a kiss?" The alpha asked, and the omega stood up from his armchair giving the vision of the extremely large shirt reaching his knees. The omega walked to the alpha and stood on the tip of his foot, pouting to kiss him. Jinki gave him a simple and quick kiss, then put one of his arms around the waist of the omega and pulled him closer. Kissing him again, then placing his nose against the neck of the youngest and inhaling the smell of omega.

The omega's eyes lit up, he loved it when the alpha smelled it, for some reason he felt much more desired that way.

The difference between Jinki at work and Jinki at home, was really huge, the omega clearly remembers that once, he went to take Jinki's lunch at the company, since he had forgotten it, and when he saw it, he got scared, Jinki looked so stressed and cold that he didn't even look like his Jinki.

"Hyung." The omega called with his sweet voice.

"Huh?" The alpha grumbled as he sniffed against someone else's neck, to smell more deeply the smell of his omega.

"I want to have a baby of you!" He exclaimed, and it was Jinki's eyes' turn to light up.

"Do you really want a baby? Jongie, can you stand it?" He asked worriedly.

"Yes! Yes! Jinki hyung, we've been together a long time, haven't we? You even marked me! Now I want to have a little baby!" The omega exclaimed.

The alpha felt so good hearing this. He was absolutely sure that Jonghyun was the best thing that ever happened to him.