Bonus Chapter

Little Omega

Jonghyun looked at his belly with a smile on his face. After a long time of trying, he and Jinki finally succeeded; they would have a child. It was obvious that they were both happy about it. Currently, Jonghyun was already in his first month. Two weeks ago he had started having symptoms, so Jinki took him to the hospital, and after two days they received the news.

Since that day, Jinki hasn't stopped pampering him. He even bought more pillows so that Jonghyun could sleep as comfortably as possible. He was also taking work home with him to keep his omega longer. Jonghyun knew that the older one was trying too hard for him, so he tried not to give the alpha any more work, he hated to see the older one tired because of him.

At that very moment, Jinki was in a meeting, according to the elder, he would return around 4 P.M., which gave Jonghyun plenty of time to clean the house and maybe write some songs.

He lost his thoughts when he felt a little nauseous. Quickly getting up, he ran to the bathroom and threw up everything he had eaten for breakfast. In the morning he felt very nauseous, sometimes he woke up dizzy because of it. The omega whined, his throat hurt a little, he always got a little dizzy after vomiting.

He stood up and pressed the flush button, staggering, he walked to the sink, where he rinsed his mouth and brushed his teeth.

He looked down at his belly, caressing it lightly.

"Baby boy, you're going to end up with the omma if you keep this up." He said, as he circled his finger on her belly. The omega guided himself to the kitchen, planning to eat something - preferably sweets - , when he got there, he ran to the fridge, extremely excited, since last week Jinki bought everything Jonghyun liked - due to the pregnancy cravings -, that meant the fridge was packed with sweets, from chocolates to milk puddings. It was heaven on earth for Jonghyun.

His eyes sparkled when he realized that his eldest had bought more puddings for him. He took one of the pudding jars from the refrigerator and closed the door, guiding himself into the living room.

 

-Little Omega-

 

Jinki unlocked the door and entered slowly and quietly, at that time, Jonghyun would probably be asleep, it would be better if he didn't make any noise, otherwise he would catch the omega.

The alpha walked slowly to the couch and, as expected, Jonghyun was lying down, sleeping serenely. Jinki admired his beloved's face for a few seconds, then picked the younger man up bride-style and led him into the bedroom with calm, slow steps. In the bedroom, the alpha laid him down on the bed gently and pulled the blanket to cover his little omega. The alpha looked at the man lying down and his cheek, leaving a soft kiss on the blond's forehead. Jinki looked at Jonghyun's face, recording in his mind that image of his lovely boyfriend sleeping peacefully. The man brought his eyes to Jonghyun's belly, he ran his hand over the belly that was covered, it would be a while before Jonghyun's belly could grow and he was extremely excited about it.

The alpha watched Jonghyun's face quite closely, he wondered how someone as beautiful as Jonghyun ended up falling in love with himself. Sometimes he felt inadequate for Jonghyun, the omega was so beautiful that it made him envious. The alpha saw the omega open his eyes slowly, Jonghyun looked at Jinki with his tired eyes and whimpered, extremely needy, the man hugged him softly.

"Baby, do you want something? Are you hungry?" The alpha asked looking at his beloved.

"Jinki, rest up, don't worry, I'm fine." Jonghyun replied. "You've been working so hard, rest, it's not good for you." He whined and tried to get up, but the alpha stopped him.

"Don't you dare get up, you're the one who needs to rest." Jinki said softly. "You're carrying our baby, don't push yourself too hard."

"I'm not trying hard!" Omega said. "I'll tell daddy!" he threatened and the alpha trembled, he was scared to death of Jonghyun's parents, especially the alpha father, Hyukjae, that man seemed calm, but he was scary, he had forbidden Jonghyun to see Jinki, he only let him when he saw his son crying and begging for him. That alpha didn't trust Jinki, nor did he think him enough to take care of his son, even though the alpha had proven himself many times.

Jinki swallowed dryly at that thought.

"You will let me do what I want, won't you?" The omega asked nestling himself against the alpha's chest so that the alpha would calm down.

"Okay, baby." The alpha replied. "Did you tell your parents about our baby?" Jinki asked his omega's hair.

"No." He answered innocently.

"Oh, boy... Baby, don't you think you'd better tell them?"

"But they will fight with you!" Omega said tearfully. "I don't want Daddy to hurt you." He said and sniffled, then began to cry, leaving Jinki distressed.

"Oh, baby, he won't, don't worry." The alpha stated and the omega sobbed.

"I hate being that sensitive." The omega sobbed and the alpha hugged him tightly.

"But I love it so much when you get so sensitive like that." Jinki said and kissed his omega's forehead.

 

-Little Omega-

 

Kim's belly was growing slowly, but it was only natural that it would take time. He was already in his fourth month of pregnancy, which caused some anxiety in his alpha; they could already know the of the child.

That week Jinki was off, the week before, he had had several meetings and had taken some papers home, which irritated Jonghyun a lot, but in the end he was free for the rest of the week.

Now, he was watching a random series, while Jonghyun was sleeping. Or so he thought, but hearing a loud, high-pitched scream from the youngest, the alpha instinctively got up and ran to the stairs, watching Jonghyun run startled to him. The omega nestled himself against the alpha's chest, gasping softly.

"Baby, what is it? Did something happen? Are you okay?" The alpha asked with his two hands against Jonghyun's cheeks.

"Hyung, there's..." He said and whined. "There's a huge spider in our room." The omega groaned and the alpha thought it was quite cute, he had always known that Jonghyun was afraid of insects.

"I'm going to kill it, right?" The alpha said and the omega nodded in fright.

The two men walked to the room and Jinki was the first to open the door, he looked inside the room, finding nothing.

"Where is she?" he asked Jonghyun and the omega pointed to the floor, hiding behind Jinki's back. The alpha walked over to the spider and stepped on it, with no problem, then turned tora Jonghyun and kissed his beloved's forehead.

"I love you dubu." The omega said in his soft voice and proceeded to nestle against his alpha's chest, drawing a big smile from him.

"I love you too, little one."


-Little Omega-


The couple looked at the large screen that showed the little baby growing in Jonghyun's womb. Jinki was grinning like an idiot, always alternating in looking at the baby and at Jonghyun.

"Doctor, can you tell if it's a boy or a girl?" Jonghyun asked shyly and curiously and the doctor smiled at the couple, nodding. The man passed the object across the omega's abdomen slowly and smiled.

"My congratulations, you will have a beautiful baby boy." The doctor said and the couple smiled at each other, Jonghyun knew how much his alpha wanted a male child. "Well, I will print this for you." The man said and took a cloth to wipe Jonghyun's belly.

"I love you." Jinki whispered and softly kissed the fleshy lips of his omega.

"I love you too."