no seulgi, no entry

in your arms (all i feel is warmth)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

An early update :D

Special mention to these special people:

Chan_94, aya_ah98, adamkyung, linlinye369, Revelsone, mosh1215, wittyadie95, lanceharveyspecter, aya_ah98, taeyang729, Chan_94, kingdomcomes, User_name1200, jyrus_21, zombiejuhyun, km62201n, zimzalabim-, sonepikachu64, ericakate, Casti1004, Alex-ander-an, dianafeng, nurul_pka, chomisus, ainijt, seulseulseul, byulstar_, Cheshire3568, jjlevie93, georgie_xoxoxo, YANGx_

 

For commissions or requests, you may head to this ---> ko-fi

 

 

No Seulgi, No Entry

+

 

Everyone is cooped up to their new dorm, unpacking and getting themselves accommodated to this foreign environment they had recently moved in to after almost seven years of living in their old dorm.

 

All should be relaxing, taking it easy, except they couldn't because of the stacks of boxes waiting to be emptied and because of their leader who's been isolating by herself inside her assigned room, not letting any of the members in unless...

 

they’re Seulgi… in which they’re definitely not. Exactly as what's hanging by the doorknob.

 

No Seulgi, No Entry

 

Those four words have never been so intimidating and they're close to blaming the extra coldness of the dorm to the resident bear.

 

Where in the world is Kang Seulgi? Kang Seulgi who wasn't with them when they were moving and Kang Seulgi who's been missing since the past three, going four, weeks.

 

Wendy, Joy and Yeri has been so accustomed seeing the two always attached to the hips whenever they're locked inside their dorm or whenever they're hanging out casually during their day-off's so this is something that’s bugging them.

 

Did they fight?

 

It’s an appropriate question to think about as these two are inseparable in front or behind the cameras. You should even see that moment they got their sub-unit confirmed a year prior to the official public release. The two is beyond ecstatic and as if it’s something to solidify their bond, their relationship went stronger.

 

While the public is surprised, the trio has seen it coming. The chemistry between these two is very apparent as it exuded effortlessly, even matching those popular married or dating couples from the west.

 

They even giggled endlessly that one time someone posted an edit of an article which headlined along those lines of “Two Billionaire CEO’s getting married to each other making them the richest in the world” with their Seulgi and Joohyun unnie’s faces plastered to put cherry on top.

 

Back to the two. It’s not like it’s something new as they knew these two have been dating since their pre-debut. They just made it official recently- one or two years ago to which the trio celebrated after painfully witnessing their affection to each other for how many years prior- though the girls aren't sure because who's counting, really. They're happy for the couple and themselves and that's it.

 

Yeri grunted as she removed a medium-sized box from the stack of boxed items the company have shipped.

 

"Ugh! Where's Seulgi unnie?!" She immediately whined out as the box dropped near her pinky toe which made her heart pound a little harder than it should.

 

"Shh! Joohyun-unnie might hear you!" Sooyoung flicked Yeri by her forehead as she cut open the tape of the carelessly dropped box. Yeri better hope it doesn't contain her beauty kit or else…

 

Seungwan could only huff silently as she watched the two fight while she neatly folds the duvet, pillow covers and bed sheets- a minimum task the girl has forcefullt imposed on her to reduce any kind of strain that will leave her body aching. For that, Seungwan opted to doing her current task and cooking them after which made the two happy.

 

Now, they’re very grumpy because this task is a certain bear’s job and she’s still missing. That Kang surely has a lot of explaining to do once she arrives. Yeri ain’t taking from her unnie.

 

“And what about it?” Yeri sassily replied to Sooyoung with her chin tilted up in a tauning manner, mocking Sooyoung to a playful fight. Only Sooyoung is on her verge as well and went to giver her forehead another flick.

 

“When Joohyun unnie hears you and stirs then what about it?” Sooyoung held her fists up when Yeri put on the same stance.

 

“Stop it, you two. You’re not helping.” Wendy monotonously added which made the two pout, their fists dropping to their sides.

 

“I’m tired, unnie. Seulgi unnie’s supposed to be bringing these boxes to everyone’s rooms!” Yeri whined with a stomp in the foot before she went to Wendy’s side and snuggled against her like a baby chick would for warmth.

 

“And we’re hungry!” Sooyoung added and did the same as Yeri, only on Wendy’s other shoulder.

 

Wendy shook her head while she chuckles. There’s really nothing that beats home where there is Park Sooyoung, Kim Yerim and the bear-bunny couple.

 

“Okay, fine. I’m going to whip us some food so you better finish all this or less portions for you.” She sternly informed after she patted the two in the heads and standing up.

 

“Not fair” The maknae shouted which made Wendy flinch, prompting the two to shut up and look at the farthest door to the right where their leader is.

 

Sighs of relief smoked out of their lips before they went back to their tasks.

 

The atmosphere, despite the silence, is comforting saved by Sooyoung and Yeri’s usual banters and Wendy’s motherly reminders. Wendy really is the other parent aside from Joohyun.

 

Having the silverwares, cutlery

Having the silverwares, set of cutlery and plates unpacked first helped Wendy with her task. Only asking for few assistance the maknae gladly did. Once everything is done and everyone’s favorite dish plated beautifully on the table, Wendy asked for her final request from the drooling maknaes.

 

“So, I need you guys to come and wake Joohyun unnie up.” She wiggled her eyebrows at the two which only stood still, eyes wandering to each other and waiting for either to do the job.

 

It was an appropriate response if one will consider earlier events and you can’t say that neither of them tried. They really did and they easily remembered how the temperature dropped when they tried initiating in taking their leader and unnie out of her room.

 

“Yeri, you do it. I still have to unpack the glasses.” Sooyoung immediately intercepted seeing none of them is taking the initiative.

 

“What?! You do it! I already carried three heavy boxes!” Yeri fought back, attempting to sit herself to the stool placed in the middle of the counter.

 

“Yes? But glasses are important. You wanna choke?!” Sooyoung pushed Yeri as a counter and the two proceeded with their banters, managing to drag Wendy in the middle who’s shouting just as loud as them.

 

Unbeknownst to the trio who’s still in their own worlds is the good food beginning to cool down and the door of Irene unlocking before a body came flying out of the room.

 

“What is happening?”

 

It was low but it’s dangerously low. Mutters of cusses and point blaming happened and all these seemed to manage to piss Irene off.

 

“What?” She calmly added but nothing and only silence ensued.

 

Irene has open and was ready to shout but managed to stop herself. Not another word before her figure retreated back to her room and the door came shut.

 

Another silence full of tension covered

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter