2011

Secret Santa

2011

So maybe this year Jennie did cheat a little.

The ballot box as usual, she insist on  preparing. The other trainees were busy at that time so they just let Jennie organize everyhting.

Jennie is a bit grumpy if everything didn't go to plan so people decide to just leave her be.

She put in all of the names for this year Secret Santa. Jisoo's name is not in the box. Jennie has already grabs it beforehand. To make it more believable she will shoot the ballot in front of everyone.

"Okay guys. Lets choose who is who for this year's annual Secret Santa."

One by one all of them go to the ballot box and pick a name.

Jennie picked last and shamelessly pretends to picks up a name inside the already empty box.

Lisa saw this and is a bit weirded by Jennie's action. She was the person to pick a name  before Jennie and she could have swear to God the box is already empty. Lisa was about to say something since she thought there is no more names inside.

"Wait... Unnn..."

But before Lisa could spoke her mind Jennie give her harsh jabs to her stomache leaving the Thai girl gasping for air.

"Ouchh! What the. It hurts unnie.."

"Sorry. Didn't mean it. My hand slipped."

Lisa give an incredulous look at Jennie but decide not to push further.

Jennie really needs another plan to shut up those peoe trying to speak up or her plan might fall apart. She is safe for this year.

So Secret Santa 2.0 begin.

Jennie thoughts about what to give the older girl this year.

x x x x x x x x 

Jennie loves to sleep with Jisoo. She meant by sleeping. Just pure sleep. The older girl got a sense of warmth and she had always feel so safe in her arms.

As usual, they bids everyone goodnight and they all gone to their respective bedrooms.

Jennie walk inside Jisoo's room after she had freshen up. It was pitch black inside and she almost falls down on the ground before a set of strong arms wraps around her waist, preventing the fall.

"Haish Jendeuk...Careful."

"Unnie. Sorry but why is it so dark in here?"

"Well, I'm ready to sleep and didn't expect there would be an intruder tonight."

"Yahh!"

"Come come J. Lets just go to sleep."

Jisoo said pulling Jennie towards her bed.

Jennie snuggle close to Jisoo and the older girl said.

"Maybe I need a night light or something right? So that you don't fall to the ground. We don't want baby Jendeuk to get hurt."

Jisoo pinched Jennie's cheeks. Jennie puffed her cheeks as if she was mad at the older girl but she is happy because she already knows what to get Jisoo.

A night light.

Jisoo was surprised with the gift saying that how does the Santa even knows what she needed.

"Is Santa real Jendeuk?"

"Maybe he is unnie. Maybe he is."

Jisoo gave the biggest smile at her direction.

She did use the night light every night. It brings more benefit to Jennie rather than Jisoo but as long as her unnie is happy.

She will do anything to put on a smile on that face.