Gone

Gone
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You were just on a date with Chanyeol when you felt it again, the sharp pain in your stomach. You excused yourself to go to the washroom. You went into one of the stalls and vomited, not being able to keep it in anymore. 

 

This was the third time this week. Your perfect life keeps going down the drain. You flushed and went out to meet your boyfriend.

 

“You okay?” He asked showing genuine concern. “Just perfect.” You lied. 

 

You knew it wasn’t right to lie, it wasn’t fair on him, but telling him would hurt him even more. Chanyeol was the only person who stayed with you since high school. Your parents left you, though it wasn’t their fault. God just called them early.  

 

“Come on, get in. Chanyeol said shaking you out of your thoughts. 

 

He started driving when you remembered his confession.

In fact…

 

//flashback//

 

“When pigs fly!” You shouted back at GongJoo. He said he had a crush on you and he said you liked him too. So full of himself. 

 

“Wait. Pigs can fly?” Chanyeol asked you. 

 

“No they don’t idiot, that’s why I said ‘WHEN’!” You said while poking his forehead, then walked away.”

 

“I like you.” He blurted. 

 

You were taken aback. 

 

“W-What?” You stuttered. Your best friend just confessed to you, and you liked him too but that was just out of the blue.

 

He breathed out and repeated, “I like you.”

 

//end of flashback//

 

From then your relationship only grew. 

 

“What are you thinking about?” Your boyfriend questioned you.

 

“Nothing just about how we first started the relationship.” 

 

He laughed, you were sure you would miss this laugh.

He stopped the car in your driveway and you both went into your apartment.

 

You beelined to the bathroom and took a quick shower and took your medicine. 

 

You got into bed when strong arms held you securely and soon enough you were off to sleep.

 

Chanyeol’s POV

 

She’s acting a bit weird these days, she wants to spend more and more time with me.  

 

I love to spend time with her but it’s suspicious. 

 

I looked down at the girl in my arms, she’s like an angel when she’s sleeping. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter