Annoying yet Nice

Womanizer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
No One's POV "This is the meeting room." Mina said to Chaeyoung, as she open the door of the meeting room so they can enter inside. They are currently taking a tour throughout the Son' s company just like what have been agreed upon yesterday that Mina will be Chaeyoung's so called 'tour guide' for him to be familiar with the company. But this is the fifth room that they've entered and Chaeyoung just look at Mina all the time, not bothering to switch his attention to the room. Mina felt his gaze and she really feels timid from the way the young man look at her. Mina fake a cough since while they are walking around the meeting room, Chaeyoung was only looking at her not minding to spare a glance to familiarize himself to the room. "Mr. Son, it seems like you're not even interested on familiarizing the company." Mina said and look at Chaeyoung even though she's kinda nervous on the way Chaeyoung looks at her. "No you're wrong, Ms. Myoui. I'm very interested." Chaeyoung said emphasizing the word interested while looking at Mina intensely resulting for Mina to look away from him. "Well then, let's go to the last room which is your office Mr. Son. "Mina said and was about to walk pass the cub but Chaeyoung stop her by holding her arm so she look at him confusingly. "Y-yes, Mr. Son?" Mina asked but she was taken aback when Chaeyoung pulls her closer. "W-what are you doing?" She asked nervously but Chaeyoung just lift his hand and move it close to Mina's face and wipe something on Mina's cheeks using his thumb. "There's something on your face and its kinda distracting me." Chaeyoung said and remove his hand on Mina and walks out of the meeting room like nothing happened. Mina let out a sigh of relief and held her left chest. She was feeling anxious around Chaeyoung because of what happened to them a month ago that she will never forget. Mina After a minute or two I also walk out of the meeting room to follow Chaeyoung, only to see him talking to one of the female employee here in the company, he was smiling widely like an idiot. Is he seriously flirting right now? At this time? 'What a flirt' I just rolled my eyes and walk closer to them I just wanted this day to end. It's already 2pm and I just wanted to go home and take a rest. This whole interaction with him makes me exhausted. I fake a cough resulting for them to look at me. "M-ms. Myoui." The female employee bowed at me while Chaeyoung just look at me emotionless. "I'll go ahead sir." She said to Chaeyoung which this guy answer with a smile and he even wink at her, and the girl look like she was about to pass out because of that. Aish seriously. She's over reacting He wasn't even that handsome. "Let'
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter