Final

Say Goodbye To Our Lonely Christmas [One Shot]

“Wishing you a very Merry Christmas and a happy new year!” The Running Man members say in unison to wrap up their Christmas special live broadcast.

 

“Good work everyone! Luckily everything goes well considering it is the very first Christmas live broadcast.” Bopil pd said. “Sorry for having you all to work even though today is Christmas Eve. Enjoy your Christmas Eve night and spend some quality time on Christmas Day with your family and friends tomorrow!” 

 

I am probably the only one who doesn’t have a plan for tomorrow, Jihyo thought. “Hey guys, do y’all have any plans for tomorrow?” Jihyo asks.

 

“I am going on a date with Sechanie tomorrow, Unnie!” Somin said excitedly. 

 

“I already have a plan with Sunbin tomorrow!” KwangSoo the giraffe yells.

 

“Byul and I will take the kids to the Pororo kids cafe that they have longed to visit for so long!” Haha says.

 

And for the two oldest members in the group, Jaesuk and Sukjin, they said they will celebrate Christmas with their little family at home.

 

“Jong Kook oppa, how about you? She asks the man who hasn't answered her question. 

 

He signs. “Aish, not to mention it anymore. My mom literally set up a blind date for me tomorrow without my permission. She keeps nagging at me for still being single at this age.” 

 

“Eomeonim is just saying the truth oppa, you are 45 already.”

 

“Yeah, say the one who is still single at the age of 40.” He shoots back.

 

“Ya Kim Jong Kook! You better stop teasing my age. And no, I am serious, oppa. You should really get yourself together and find a woman. I am sure there are tons of them out there who are waiting to be picked by our handsome oppa.” She convinced him. “Anyway, I gotta go! Good luck tomorrow, bye!!” 

 

Little did he know, the woman who he was bickering with him just now actually had a crush on him for quite a period of time already. Yet, she is too scared to confess her feelings as she is afraid one wrong move will make their relationship turn into an awkward one. No one knows how jealous she is whenever she hears Jong Kook is going on a blind date again. And little did she know, the man who is being forced to go on a blind date for the nth time also has a woman he likes in his heart. Yet, being a coward he always is, he never tried to take a step forward. 

 

“Wait, Jihyo ya, how about you? Do you have any plans for tomorrow?” Jong Kook asks before she is about to walk out the door. 



She stops and turns around. “No, I am just going to take a good 24 hours of sleep in my bed, as usual.” 

 

“Oh, really?” He is surprised by the response she gave. Jong Kook always thought that Jihyo must be very busy on Christmas Day. Hanging out with friends or attending a party or something like that, but it turns out it is not. “Won’t you feel lonely?” He suddenly spits out. “I mean, Christmas is supposed to be fun, isn’t it?”

 

“To be honest, it kind of does.” She spills. “All of my friends are either spending time with their family or hanging out with a guy, so they definitely have no time to accompany me. I also don’t want to dress up nicely and go to a party, that’s just too much work, you know? I will rather stay at home and have a good sleep.” She checks her watch and realizes that it is already pretty late. “I really got to go, oppa. My manager is waiting for me outside. See ya!” 


She left. But Jong Kook stood still at his spot for a good five mintues. The uneventful Christmas plan Jihyo has in her mind makes him reconsider his thoughts. Should he make her Christmas a special one this year? He thought to himself.

 


 

After tossing and turning in bed for a couple of hours, he finally made up his mind. He has came up with a well-planned plan for tomorrow. 

 

First, he is going to text the woman he is supposed to meet tomorrow and cancel their blind date in the morning. Claiming that he is not feeling well today and apologize for it. Next, he is going to call Jihyo and ask her if she has time for him tomorrow. Hoping she will accept his invitation of pretending to be his blind date. Not only because he wants to get away from the one that his mother has setted up for him, he also wants to give Jihyo a special Christmas. 

 

It’s ten in the morning on Christmas Day. As planned, he texts Jinyoung, which is his supposed blind date.

 

Jinyoung-ssi, I am sorry to tell you that I am not feeling well today. I guess I won’t be able to make it to today’s dinner date. I apologize for informing you so late, and wish you a merry christmas! He writes. 

 

“Okay, one down. Should I call Jihyo now? Wait, it’s only ten in the morning, she probably hasn’t woken up yet. I will let this sleepyhead sleep for a little longer.” He says with a smile on his face, thinking about how much this woman loves sleeping. 

 

As a gym addict, he decides to have a straight two hours workout session before calling Jihyo.

 


 

After finishing his workout session and drinking his must-drink chicken protein shake, he takes a quick shower. The clock already showed it is one in the afternoon. 

 

While one of his hands is still drying his wet hair, he picks up his phone and dials Jihyo’s number.  

 

The first ring...

 

The second ring...

 

The third ring... still silence.

 

Jong Kook waits for a few more rings until the line is disconnected. He furrows his brow thinking what could Jihyo be doing right now. Dissapointment is shown on his face. Maybe she is in the bathroom? I will call her again later.

 

Ten minutes passes, and Jong Kook calls Jihyo again. She of course doesn’t pick it up right away, but she does after a few rings. 

 

“Yeobosayeoooooo~” Jihyo says lazily.

 

Jong Kook can’t help but to chuckle, she is definitely still sleeping. But he didn’t forget to as he always does, “Ya! Song Jihyo, what time is it right now? It’s one past ten already! One past ten!!! Oh my, get your out of your bed, Jihyo! Oh, perhaps this old ahjumma needs to get some extra sleep?” 

 

Jihyo immediately becomes wild awake after hearing his accusation. “Ya Kim Jong Kook! I warn you not to mess with me! And why the hell are you calling me? I already told you my Christmas Day will be a sleep day yesterday! Why are you ruining my peaceful sleep aishhhh.” She is annoyed. “What are you calling for? Keep it short oppa, otherwise I will hang up now.” Jihyo says grumpily. 

 

“Opps, it looks like I have awakened the bad Jihyo. Anyway, I am calling to ask you if you’re free this evening? As I told you yesterday, my mom forced me to go on a blind date today. But I have no interest in meeting her. So...can you be my fake blind date tonight? Just in case my mom will ask anything about it.” 

 

“Oppa! How can you ditch a girl like that? And what would your mother think if she knows it? Gosh! You seriously have no hope in romance.” She responds. 

 

However, deep inside her heart, she is more than willing to accept his offer.

 

“I will deal with it myself if my mom says anything about it. So, are you up for it?”

 

“Hmmm, what do I get if I say yes?” She decides to play a bit. 

 

“Anything you like, as long as it is reasonable.”

 

“Deal! But I have nothing on my mind right now so I will save it first.”

 

“No problem! I will pick you up at your apartment at five then. See you later!” He hangs up the call. 

 

His plan went smoother than he had expected.

 

Jong Kook is now looking at his phone and grinning like a teenage boy that his crush has just accepted his confession. On the other hand, Jihyo is squirming and jumping on her bed like a teenage girl who has just been confessed by her crush. 

 


 

“No, not this one.” 

 

“Why does this dress make me look so fat!”

 

“No, this one looks so bad.”

 

Jihyo has already been stuck inside her closet for about half an hour, thinking which outfit she should wear. Clothes, dresses and stockings are all laid messily on the floor.

 

“Nice!” She finally says and gives a thumbs up while looking at herself in the mirror.      

 

She made up her final decision after another fifteen minutes. At last, she finds that sticking to the simplest is the best. She chose a red turtleneck sweater and skinny blue jeans, with a grey plaid jacket just to keep herself warmer despite the cold weather outside. 

 

Jihyo then moved to her makeup table and put on her makeup. As a natural beauty queen, wearing minimal makeup is already more than enough. 

 

“Aw Jihyo, you look pretty!” She says, satisfied with her look. 

 

It is close to five after Jihyo finishes everything. She decides to leave her apartment earlier and waits for Jong Kook at her apartment lobby in order not to make him wait. 

 

She grabs her crossbody bag and puts her phone and purse inside. She also double checked her makeup and outfit, made sure everything looks decent before reaching for the door knob and leaving her apartment. 

 

She pressed the button “G” on the elevator button panel and made her way to the lobby. For some reason, her hands are sweating. She is excited yet nervous because this is the first time he is hanging out with Jong Kook, her crush, alone offscreen. 

 

“Just treat it as a friend date, Jihyo ya. Don’t think too much, he definitely has no feelings for you, right? You are an actress, Song Jihyo, you know how to hide your feelings well. Okay, I got this.” She encourages herself. 

 

Once she reaches the ground floor, she realizes Jong Kook is already standing next to his parked car, waiting for her in front of her apartment building. It turns out that he is arriving earlier than her although she has left her apartment earlier. 

 

“Annyeong oppa!” Jihyo shouted while jogging towards him. 

 

Jong Kook smiled, she is cute as always.

 

“Annyeong Jihyo yah, he greets her back, in a slightly high volume.

 

Once Jong Kook can see her clearly, he can’t take his eyes off her. She looks gorgeous, even in her simple makeup and outfit. 

 

“OPPA! STOP STARING!” Jihyo screamed into his ears. She has already waved her hands a few times in front of his face, but it didn’t work. 

 

Jihyo’s scream brings him back to the present. “Oh, sorry”, he says, realizing he has stared at her for way too long. “It is just y-you look pretty today.” Jong Kook said while scratching the back of his head, feeling embarrassed. 

 

She didn’t expect him to say that. Jong Kook has never complimented her like this. Still, his words successfully made her face redden. “T-thank you oppa.”

 

Realizing the awkward moment, Jong Kook says, “let’s get in the car first and we’ll decide where to go. It’s pretty cold here.”

 

“Okay.” 

 

“Is there a place you want to go, Jihyo ya?” Jong Kook asks once they get into his car. 

Jihyo pauses for a moment and puts up her thinking face. “Oh, I got one!” She exclaims after a while. “I want to go to Myeongdong, oppa. I miss the street food there!” 

 

“It is negative three degree celsius outside, Jihyo ya, are you sure? Maybe we can go there next time, I wouldn’t want to catch a cold.” 

 

“Yes, I am sure. My clothes are thick enough to keep my body warm, so please, oppa~” She begged while looking at her oppa with her big round eyes. 

 

There’s no way he can say no to those eyes. “Fine, Myeongdong then.” The woman in front of her surely knows how to make him go along with her easily.

 

Jihyo giggles happily. This stubborn tiger always lost to Jihyo.

 


 

The car ride didn’t take so long, approximately half an hour. They chat about their lives, their recent projects, and fun stuff happening in the Running Man shooting. They have endless topics to talk and laugh about, but the car ride is too short that they will have to continue it later. Food is their first priority now. 

 

It takes another five minutes walk from the carpark to the Myeongdong night market. Once they reached there, Jihyo’s eyes sparkled with excitement. Her lips part away and form an uncontrollable smile. It is the street food market she has missed so much! 

 

Seeing her in this state, Jong Kook grins. She is exactly acting like a little kid visiting the theme park for the first time. 

 

“Oppa, why are you still standing there?” Just then, her stomach makes some noise. “Ya Kim Jong Kook, ppalli come! I am starving! My stomach just signaled me to feed it something!!!” 

 

His lips curl upward after hearing her childish rant and responds, “Arasseo.”

 

‘Hey oppa, that looks delicious!” Jihyo exclaims, pointing at the fried chicken stall.

 

“Oh yeah, it does! Let’s try that one.” Jong Kook agrees. 

 

“Imo nim, which one sells the best at your stall?” Jong Kook asks, once they are in front of the stall. 

 

“Our classic yangnyeom tongdak sells the best. It is a type of fried chicken that’s seasoned with sweet and spicy sauce, garlic, sugar. Would you guys like to give it a try?”

 

Jong Kook turns his head to Jihyo and she nodds.

 

“We will go for that, kamsahamnida!” Jong Kook says politely and pays the money. The Imo then hands them a serving of fried chicken.

 

Jihyo immediately grabs a piece of fried chicken and puts it into once Jong Kook receives the box of chicken from the Imo. 

 

“Mmmmmm, that’s yummy!” Feeling satisfied. “The fried chicken is super crunchy and juicy, I love it! Oppa, try it too!” Jihyo places a chicken wing in front of his mouth to feed him. Jong Kook is startled by her sudden enthusiasm, but he still takes a bite of it. Only a bite, he won’t want to be stuck in the gym for four hours tomorrow.  

 

“It tastes pretty good, but it’s not really my cup of tea, you can ha-”

 

“-Wait, the chicken is actually so hot!!!” She cuts him while keep inhaling and exhaling nonstop.

 

“Whoa, I didn’t know you have such a low heat tolerance level, Jihyo yah, haha!” Not forgetting to .

 

She throws him a death stare to remind him to pay attention to his choice of words. 

 

“Okay okay, I will get you a drink. Stay here and don’t go anywhere, I will be back soon.” He says and rushes off.

 

Jong Kook is back holding a cup of fresh watermelon juice in just a minute. “Here you go.” Jong Kook hands the drink to her.

 

Jihyo immediately snatches it from his hand and gulps the juice down . She literally finishes half of the cup in five seconds.

 

“Ah, better.” She signs. “Thank you oppa.”

 

“No problem. You look pretty cute when you can’t handle the spiciness though.” Oh , why on the earth am I saying it out loud, I should just keep it to himself. “No no no, don’t take me wrong, it’s just kind of funny seeing you like that.” He quickly defends himself. 

 

Jihyo is giving him a confused look since she doesn’t know what to say either. Cute? Me? Never mind, Song Jihyo, you’re just thinking too much. Jong Kook, your closest oppa, your friend, doesn’t mean that way.

 

“Oh hey, there is a banana pancake stall over there, should we go there and have a look? Maybe you will like it, eating something sweet can also help to cool your burning mouth.” He recommends, just to get them out of this dead silence. 

 

Jihyo brushes away her thoughts and agrees, “Sure!”

 

At last, Jong Kook did get Jihyo a banana pancake. Now, she is enjoying her pancake happily without realizing that chocolate sauce is all over . Luckily, he asked the Imo for some tissues when they left the stall. 

 

“Jihyo ya, look at me.” 

 

She turns her face to him and he wipes off the chocolate sauce around carefully. “Aigo, our clumsy Jihyo.” He says in a spoiled tone while continuing his work. “Why is our Jihyo acting like a three years old kid who still needs to be taken care of?” 

 

A blush spread across her cheeks after hearing his words. Damn, why is he acting like a boyfriend of mine when he is not? 

 

“Okay, you are clean!” He grins. 

 

“T-thank you, oppa.”

 

They try out a few more foods (snacks) afterwards, such as black bean noodles, omelette burgers, grilled cheese and rice cake, and also fish shaped bread. Their stomachs are being so well-fed.  

 


 

Jong Kook and Jihyo are now wandering around in Myeongdong. They pass by a cute store that catches Jihyo’s attention. 

 

“Jong Kook oppa, I want to go inside!” Jihyo excitedly pulls his arm and drags him inside the store with her. 

 

“Aish, this woman.” 

 

The shop is well decorated with christmas decorations hanging here and there to give the customers a christmas vibe. It is a store that sells adorable souvenirs. Jong Kook doesn’t have any interests in this kind of stuff. But since Jihyo wants to come in, he follows her.

 

“Awwww, this hair hoop is so lovely! There’s a christmas tree on top of it!” Jihyo grabs one of them from the display rack and shows it to Jong Kook. 

 

“Man, who would buy this? I won’t have the guts to go out wearing this thing on my head.”  

 

An evil thought flashes across Jihyo’s mind suddenly. “Oppa, still remember you said I can get anything I want when I agreed to hang out with you this afternoon?”

 

“Yep, and then?”

 

“I will buy you this and you have to wear it until the end of the day.” Jihyo says cheekily. 

 

“Wait, wha-”

 

“This is very reasonable and doable, oppa. I could’ve made you do something worse! I went easy on you already.” Jihyo argues.

 

Jihyo goes on her tiptoe and places the Christmas tree hair loop on his head. She pushes Jong Kook to a mirror and lets him see how he looks now.

 

“It’s not that bad, right? It actually looks good too, oppa!” 

 

“It’s better than I thought”

 

“Okay, I will get you this one then.”

 

“Wait, I mea-”

 

Jihyo doesn’t seem to want to hear his explanation. She takes off the hair hoop from his hair and heads to the cashier right away. Jong Kook doesn’t even have the time to stop her. 

 

They step out of the store with Jihyo satisfied with what she just did. And for Jong Kook? He is wearing the Christmas tree hair hoop on his hair while cursing at Jihyo for the nth time. When they reach outside, they realize some light and fluffy white substances are falling from the sky.

 

“Aw oppa, it’s snowing!” Jihyo looks up into the sky, beaming with joy. 

 

“I know.” Jong Kook replies and looks at the woman besides him affectionately. One smile of hers can make him forget what she just did to him. Will he ever be able to get mad at her? 

 

He gently swipes off the snow on her soft hair without her even knowing, she is so concentrated in watching the falling snow. 

 

Suddenly, a voice from their back ruins their ongoing moment. “Excuse me, you guys are blocking the exit, can you guys please move aside?” A salesperson said.

 

“Oh, we are so sorry,” Jong Kook apologizes. “Jihyo ya, we should go, we are blocking the exit.”

 

His words bring Jihyo back to her senses. “Ah, I am sorry, we will leave now.” 

 


 

It’s around nine o’clock now, and they somehow ended up here at a Christmas lights show. After roaming around Myeongdong for a few hours, they got bored. But it’s still pretty early for them, so they decided to look up if there is any christmas event nearby. Google showed that there is a christmas light show not far away from Myeongdong, so that’s why they are here now. 

 

The magical tour starts with a colourful light tunnel welcoming them, the lights around them change their colour every five seconds in the order of the rainbow. As they go forward, they reach the first area, which has a white Christmas theme. The white Christmas trees are lining up neatly on both sides of the walk path to be viewed. Some trees are taller while some are shorter, some are wider while some are narrower. Yet, they are all glowing, making the night as bright as the day. With the snow still falling from the sky, it makes it a truly white christmas. 

 

“Jihyo ya, it is beautiful, isn’t it?” 

 

“Indeed, I have never been to this kind of event before. Thanks Achoo! for bringing Achoo! me here, oppa.” 

 

Seeing her sneezed, Jong Kook immediately takes off his scarf and wraps it around her neck. “Are you okay? Are you cold?” He asks worriedly. He grabs her hands and he realizes it is freezing. “We should leave, your hands are cold.” He says demandingly. 

 

“No I am good, I swear! My hands are cold but my body is warm. I am really okay, don’t worry. Plus we are still at the start of the tour! It’d be a waste if we leave now.” 

 

“No, we have to go. I don’t want to risk your health.” 

 

“OPPA! I am fine! I know my body more than you do. I will tell you if I really can’t handle it, okay? I still want to see the lights!” 

 

Jong Kook surrenders when he sees Jihyo is very firm with her decision. He takes one of her hands and puts it in his pocket and holds it tightly. 

 

“Wha-” 

 

“Don’t try to resist, or we will have to leave immediately.” He says dominatingly. 

 

“Okay.” Sounding like a submissive kitten. 

 

God knows how much she is enjoying this moment, having her hand being held by his crush. Her heart is racing so fast as if she has just finished running a marathon. This might be the only time I can hold his hand, I should cherish it. 

 

They soon arrived in the next area. This time, the christmas trees are dressed in gold twinkling lights, with some yellow, red, and green ball ornaments hanging here and there on the trees. Unlike the previous area, all the trees in here aren’t artificial ones. A sweet and refreshing pine scent from the Christmas trees is flowing in the air, it smells like holiday. 

 

“Jihyo ya, go and stand in front of that christmas tree, I will help you take a picture.” Jong Kook let go of Jihyo’s hand and points at the tallest tree. 

 

Jihyo walks towards the huge Christmas tree and gives her signature peace sign while smiling ear to ear into the camera. 

 

When he knows she is ready, he says, “One, Two, Three, kimchi!”, capturing a picture of the gorgeous angel in front of him. 

 

Jong Kook then jogs towards Jihyo and takes some selfies with her. The first picture captured them making weird faces. The second one captured them doing a finger heart gesture. “Should we make a heart using our arms too? I saw people doing it quite often recently.” Jong Kook suddenly suggests. 

 

That will probably be the one and only chance, don’t let it slip away Jihyo yah. “Oh really? Sure, let’s do that.” Trying hard not to sound overly excited. 

 

Jong Kook uses his left arm to form half of the heart shape while Jihyo does the same but using her right arm. Their heads naturally tilt towards each other without them even knowing. Jong Kook stretches his other arm long in order to capture the surroundings as much as possible. “Kimchi~!” Both of them say together. 

 

“Ah, the pictures we just took look nice!” Jong Kook says, showing his phone to Jihyo.

 

“Yep, it does! Oppa has good photo taking skills.”

 

They reach the last area in about ten minutes later. It is basically made up of a variety of christmas symbolic lights. Such as a huge gingerbread man house decorated with mainly red and green lights, a Santa hugging some presents in his arms, and the shining white and gold reindeers etc. It is a dream and magical place no matter if you are an adult or a kid. 

 

Since Jong Kook and Jihyo are not in a rush, they take their time and appreciate the magnificent view around them. 

 

When they are close to the exit. Jihyo suggests, “oppa, let’s take a seat at the bench and enjoy the view a little longer, I don’t feel like leaving yet.” 

 

“Oh, sure.” 

 

They have been seated on their bench for a good ten minutes already, but none of them said a word because they are too occupied by their thoughts. 

 

Jihyo is recalling what they did during their evening date. It was only a few hours, yet they made a lot of memorable memories with each other. From Jong Kook calling her pretty, to holding her hand in his pocket just to keep her warm. This makes her want Jong Kook more and more now.

 

As for Jong Kook, he is too. The smile that’s worn on Jihyo’s face throughout the date, he likes it. The Jihyo who evilly made him wear the hair hoop to make him embarrassed. He should be mad at her, right? But for some reason, he can’t. The careless Jihyo who accidentally gets some chocolate sauces on her face, and the innocent Jihyo looking at the falling snow. How he wishes he could have her by his side on every Christmas in the future.

 

It is either now or never, I have to tell her now.

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              “Jihyo ya.” Jong Kook softly calls her. 

 

“Hm?”

 

“Listen, I have something to tell you.” He pauses for a moment. “The following thing I am going to say will either make it the best Christmas I will ever have or the worst one, but I am willing to take the risk.” 

 

Jihyo already has a feeling of what he is going to say next.

 

“I a-actually like you, very very much.” He looks deeply into her eyes. “I-I always thought I could keep the feelings to myself. I really don’t want to risk our precious ten years of friendship by confessing, I don’t want to make things awkward between us if you don’t feel the same.” He feels like his heart is going to jump out of his chest any time soon. “But after today, I realize I would no longer be able to hold it anymore. Your smile is the prettiest one I have ever seen, and I selfishly hope that I will be the only one who can make you smile like this. Your childishness and clumsiness makes me want to spoil and take care of you like a princess. It is just-”

 

Jihyo cuts him by landing a soft peck on his lips. “Pabo yah, you talk too much.” 

 

Am I dreaming? Did Jihyo-

 

“Kim Jong Kook, I like you too, more than anyone and anything else.” She looks into his mesmerizing eyes. 

 

Without a second thought, Jong Kook leans forward and captures her lips. They close their eyes and slightly tilt their heads to access a better angle. The kiss starts off gently, with his hands slowly traveling upwards to cup her small face and her arms naturally wrap around his neck. Her lips are as soft as a pillow and tastes like sweet chocolate. With their rising hormones, the kiss soon turns into a rough and passionate one. Both of them fighting for dominance and expressing all the feelings that they’ve hid for years. 

 

Jihyo pulls away first as she needs some air, the two are panting hardly after the intense make out session. 

 

After they calm themselves down, Jong Kook holds both of her hands and looks lovingly into the women’s eyes. “ Jihyo ya, thanks for giving me the best christmas I have ever had and being the best Christmas present I have ever received.” He says sincerely. “I love you.”

 

Jihyo smiles at his confession. “I love you too, oppa. Thank you for making this Christmas so memorable. Hopefully we will celebrate it together from now on.”

 

“Well, I am sure we will.” Jong Kook says reassuringly. He kisses her forehead and leans forward and hugs her petite body.

 

Though the weather is chilly and the wind is blowing heavily, everything feels so right and warm when they are in each others’ embrace. They have hundreds and thousands of words they want to say to each other, but they will keep it for the next time. They are going to live in the moment and treasure the present.

 


 

If you read till the end, thank you for supporting! I just forgot the fact that celebrities will probably be reconizged by others when they are hanging out like this on the street lol. Anyway, please tell me what I can improve on and what do you like and dislike about this one shot in the comment section. Last but not least, Merry Christmas!