The Best Gift

The Best Gift
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

“- This is all you have on tomorrow's schedule Pyeha.” Secretary Mo said closing her tablet and put her notebook on it ready to write down if something changes.

 

“Okay. Did any of my schedule ask Yeong’s participate?“ King questioned without looking up from his work.

“Yes Pyeha, you have two meetings that required his highness attendance.” Secretary Mo replied.

“Hmm.” King nods and looks at his secretary.

“Tomorrow I want to spend time with the queen. Arrange everything with Secretary Myung, and inform me. But don’t tell anything to him. Okay?” Lee Gon asks.

“Yes, Pyeha. I will do it.” His secretary replied with a smile.

“You can go now,” Lee Gon said to her returning back to his work.

 

 

 

~

 

“Seungah, did you get what I asked yesterday?” Yeong asks stopping his works and looks at the woman sitting beside him.

“Yes, Your highness. I got everything ready.” She replied and looks at Park In young, who was standing at the entrance of the room. She nods and walks toward Yeong with few boxes and placed them on the coffee table.

“Thank you guys,” Yeong shouts happily looking through boxes, filled with small and cute baby clothes with Christmas designs.

“Your Highness, do you like those? Should I get more?” Seung ah asks again.

“No, No this is perfect for tomorrow. “ Yeong replied, without looking at her. He is cooing at small clothes. Seungah and In Young looks at each other smiling.

“Pyeha didn’t know about this right?” Yeong asks from women in the room.

“Yes,” Two ladies nod their heads.

“Good. I want to surprise him.” Yeong said to himself smiling.

 

Yeong founds two weeks before he is pregnant after his six months being married to King of Corea, Lee Gon. He is in his 2nd month. So no one knows about this except Lady Noh, Royal Doctor, Yeong’s Secretary Myung Seung ah, and his bodyguard Park In Young. Yeong wants to surprise his husband on Christmas night with news of becoming a father.

Everyone who knows about Yeong's pregnancy worries about him. First, their king doesn't know about the child or at least that Yeong can get pregnant. Second, although Yeong left his Captain post long ago, he still acts like the king's shield from time to time. It's like Yeong doesn't think about himself when it comes to King's safety. But to everyone's surprise, Yeong is being more careful with his actions since he got to know about his pregnancy.

 

"His highness, you have two meetings to attend with the king tomorrow. I will personally check everything beforehand.” Seung ah said. Yeong nodded to her and He closed boxes.

"Put these on my wardrobe. And don't let anyone see it. Especially to King." Yeong said to her.

 

Being Yeong's Secretary isn't that hard. Especially because she is Yeong's childhood friend. But becoming a pregnant male's servant is another thing. Although Yeong doesn't have morning sicknesses, (that's why he hide it from his husband so far.) But he has weird mood swings and carvings. Lee gon doesn't know about this because he is busy with work for the past two weeks. So Seung Ah and In Yong has to deal with his changing personality.

 

Seung ah remember what happened last week. Last week Yeong had to attend an early Christmas celebration for children as Queen of Corea. He was enjoying the event. fully, until almost near the end he catches the smell of snacks that served to children. His years of training help him to contain his emotions and urges to puke, but he quickly leaves the event without giving them any response. She had to take care of it quickly and join him.

"I hate that smell," Yeong said to In Young frowning, gulping down the water bottle that she gave. After they return to the palace Yeong vomits everything he eats for lunch.

Since that incident Seung ah personally look everything beforehand to stop anything happened.

 

~

"Good morning baby." Lee Gon's sleepy voice greet soon as Yeong opens his eyes.

 

“Good morning Hyung," Yeong muttered hugging his husband sleepily. Yeong's body trapped with a fluffy comforter and only his head and one hand is visible. He heard a chuckle. Then the warmth of king's big hand on his waist under the covers.

"You're getting lazier now," Lee Gon said chuckling. Yeong glares at his husband, only to make him laugh more at younger's cuteness. With his long hair sticking every side and sleepy eyes former royal guard Captain's glare makes cuter than scary.

Lee gon was enjoying his husband's cuteness when they get disturbed by a knocking sound.

 

"Pyeha, I am coming."

They heard Lady Noh's voice and then the door opening.

 

Yeong sleepily sits on the bed while lee gon makes his way to get their night robs from the chair beside the bed. He put his night rob and help to Yeong to get out from his blanket cocoon. Yeong barely Finnish putting his night rob when Lady Noh enters their bedroom.

 

"Good morning Pyeha, good morning your highness." She greets them with a smile.

 

“Good, because you two already wake up get ready now. I will arrange your breakfast." Lady Noh said to the sleepy king. Gon nods at the elder moving toward to washroom, stretching his back.

 

After Gon closed the bathroom door and the sound of water came through the walls, she looks at Yeong with a motherly smile, eyes soft with love.

 

“How are you Yeongah?" She asked f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter