~JongHee~

Christmas Wishes

Jonghyun was driving his car from Seoul to Busan. It was Christmas day and he had to visit his family on that day. It was around 8 o’clock and he was late, really. But his work kept him busy till late afternoon hours. He would be happy if he arrives at his childhood home in two hours. It was also snowing outside so he had to be careful on the road. From the radio were playing carols on and Jjong joined the voice of the singers always.

Somewhere at half of his way he saw a man walking on the road. He raised his eyebrow but it was an empty road so he stopped and looked out.

“Hey! Where are you going? If you are heading in the direction of Busan, I can give you a ride,” Jonghyun smiled and the man got startled a bit but then looked at Jjong and smiled happily.

He bowed and quickly ran closer to Hyun’s car and got in. “Ah man, thank you very much, I am heading into the Busan,” he said and took his hat and coat off when Jonghyun widened his eyes.

“What? In this crazy creepy weather? Are you fine?” Jonghyun blinked and started driving again.

“Ah yes, I am, but my car got crashed so I left it and decided to go by walk, I forgot my phone… I am Heechul, by the way,” the man smiled and Jonghyun laughed. “Ah… goodness, I am Jonghyun, nice to meet you, Heechul,” Hyun smiled and winked when Heechul put on his seatbelt.

“I don’t have any idea how I can thank you for this, you are so amazing and I didn’t expect someone to stop for me,” Heechul sighed and shook his head.

“There weren’t even cars on the road, it is so empty today,” Hyun smiled and drove carefully.

“I am surprised too, but it is late… why are you on the way to Busan?” Heechul asked.

“I am working as an MC moderator in radio Blue Night,” Jonghyun smiled and Heechul widened his eyes. “Oh my god, really? I was listening to it when my car suddenly stopped working! It is amazing, I thought that your voice sounds familiar to me,” Chul smiled and Jonghyun grinned. “Ah, it’s nice meeting my listeners,” he laughed and Heechul chuckled.

They were getting closer and closer to Busan but… it could be around 20 kilometers far away when suddenly in front of them appeared a big white thing. Jonghyun blinked and the radio got switched to quick news.

“Please attention, over Korea is crossing big snow blizzard. If you are traveling by your car, stop and wait till the blizzard would be away, be careful, and don’t drive through it! It…” And at that moment the radio was cut off and Heechul looked at Hyun who widened his eyes.

“Oh no… no on Christmas! For god’s sake! This can’t be happening!” he muttered and stopped his car on the edge of the road.

Now everything around them was white. Heechul widened his eyes too and looked around. “I think… we have a problem right now,” he whispered and Jjong nodded.

“Just now… I hope… oh no!” Jonghyun swore when his car turned off too and also the heating system. “What is this… you can’t die just like this!” Jonghyun bit his lip and looked at everything in his car.

“I think… we are in big problem… bigger… than before,” Heechul blinked and Jonghyun frowned.

He took his seatbelt off and reached for his bag which was on the back seats. He took from it his phone and made a frustrated sound. “No… I forgot to charge it… I… how long can take a blizzard? One minute? Thirty minutes?” Hyun bit his lip and looked at Heechul who was slowly starting to panic.

“I… I don’t know… I… don’t want to be stuck here!” Heechul shivered and Jjong pulled him into a tight hug.

“Don’t worry, at least you weren’t on that road… you would probably freeze…” Hyun whispered and Heechul confusedly blinked when Hyun hugged him but then he hugged him back and tried to calm down.

“What are we going to do?” Heechul asked biting his lip.

“We can now hope that the blizzard will go away in a few minutes,” Jonghyun sighed and nodded.

Exactly, they have been waiting since that sentence which was said thirty minutes, then an hour. Around them was only white, nothing more, still white and the car wasn’t working. Heechul was slowly freezing and Jonghyun felt that a cold was getting him too. He bit his lip and looked at Heechul.

“I… I know what can help when it is cold,” he said in a calm voice, though he tried to sound calm he wasn’t calm at all, he was blushing.

“Um… you... do you mean... I... it is the first time... we have just met... though you are so beautiful and I feel like I will freeze to death,” Heechul stammered and hid more in Hyun’s arms.

“We... don’t have to do it... we can just... umm... you know... and you are beautiful too,” Jjong nodded and Heechul took a deep breath, bent seats, and pulled Jonghyun into a deep kiss.

Jonghyun was taken by surprise, he squeaked and fell more on Hee who smirked, and Jjong bit his lip for warning. Chul whined softly and Jjong’s hand found its way on Hee’s knee and then his crotch. Heechul moaned and Jjong deepened the kiss when also Heechul started exploring Hyun’s body.

“Jonghyun-ah,” Heechul whispered Hyun’s neck and his back. “Chulie,” Hyunnie whispered kissing Chul’s neck.

As they were in a passionate moment, their bodies heated up and they didn’t realize it’s cold. They were in a deep kiss and their hands were trying to find warm places on their bodies.

“Are you warm now?” Jonghyun asked whispering when they were almost body on the body though they still were wearing their warm clothes.

“I am... thank you,” Chulie blushed and snuggled closer to Jonghyun who smiled and pecked Hyun’s cheek.

“I am glad and I also wish this blizzard wouldn’t end,” Hyun smiled and Heechul’s cheeks.

“Um… but if it will stay like that for more hours, we may die because of cold,” Heechul blinked and leaned against Hyun’s chest and hugged Jonghyun tightly.

“Mh, that’s right,” Hyun pouted and closed his eyes. “But if we will continue in our way, we may not be… a thing,” he sighed.

“Do you want to be a thing?” Heechul blinked and looked at Jonghyun.

“I… I am not really sure but I feel it,” Hyun sighed and shook his head. “I just now feel… something I have never felt,” he said.

“I think that we can meet even if we get out of here. We have just exchanged our numbers and it will be alright! We will be together and forever happy!” Heechul grinned and Jonghyun looked at him. “So… you feel the same?” Jonghyun asked blinking.

“I do, I may fall in love with your voice when I heard you on the radio, but today, I fall in love with your everything,” Heechul smiled and kissed Jonghyun deeply when Hyun smiled happily and returned the kiss.

They were trying to stay warm, two hours passed when a light came through that white fog. It was their savior! A big car stopped in front of the car and men in uniforms came out. Another two cars came and they helped both men out. They were fine but still, they were taken to an ambulance car. Police talked to Jonghyun and also Heechul. An ambulance took them to Hyun’s family, they didn’t need to stay in the hospital. From Jonghyun’s family house Heechul called to his family that he is fine and will come tomorrow. Jonghyun’s and also Hee’s cars needed to be repaired so a company took them.

After midnight Jonghyun and Heechul went to Hyun’s bedroom and sat on the bed. “Well, we don’t have a guest room, but we have one big bed now here… and my family looked happy that I came… with you, my dad seems that he likes you,” Jonghyun smiled and took his shirt off.

“Your tummy… wow… oh my god,” Heechul widened his eyes watching Hyun’s chest.

“It can be your Christmas gift,” Jonghyun smirked and Heechul squeaked happily jumping against Hyun’s chest when he started every inch of Hyun’s chest with six-packs.

“Merry Christmas, I hope you will be happy with me,” Jonghyun smiled.

“With you and your heart I am going to be the happiest,” Heechul grinned widely and they ended in a long deep kiss.