PART [01]

Once Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
01 Part    

The sun was shining brightly high-up in the sky. The Ferrari soared through the warm wind and surged through fallen gingko leaves as the car headed towards the busy commercial area of Seoul and parked in front of the most beautiful building in the city. Inside the car a tall slander man at the height of 175cm, sat on the back seat reading the meeting documents. He wore a metallic grey suit was elegant in aura besides being handsome and refine. But his eyes looked extremely cold. 


“Master, we have arrived" The driver got down from the car quickly and opened the door of the passenger seat. The Handsome man nodded at his driver and stepped out of the car. 


“Welcome back to ‘HH' Corporation, Oh Sehun" A deep and beautiful voice came from in front of him. He saw his best friend in silver tuxedo, smiling at him. This was the closest relative he had after his parents death. He knew that he wasn’t alone anymore.


“Brother Baekhyun" Sehun’s deep and extremely attractive voice slowly floated through the air making Byun Baekhyun smile even wider at him. 


“Sehun, It’s been a while since I’ve seen you. How have you been recently? Enjoyed the time in France? ” 


“Busy" Baekhyun’s alluring eyes were filled in heartache for his best friend. Sigh! This kid had to go through such a tragic accident. Why is God so unfair? Baekhyun walked towards the entrance of the tall building with Sehun's briefcase, behind him Sehun followed quietly. While walking Sehun raised his head and took a long look at the tall building that almost reached the clouds. 


“Oh, I forgot to tell you that I remodelled your office. Hope you will like it" Baekhyun suddenly raised his hands and patted Sehun on his shoulder. After having a little conversation, both entered through the automatic glass doors of the building. The front lobby had blue gray marble walls, behind the reception desk was a stunning wall fish tank and the name of the building top of the wall in bold letters.


‘HYUNHUN' 


The seating area and the guest rooms had gray leather arm chairs. Everything was neatly placed and the lighting inside brought a natural feeling. Oh Sehun eyed the place and his eyes had a satisfied look.
The two receptionists who were busy typing on the keyboards greeted their two CEOs. 


“Good morning, CEO Byun and CEO Oh"


“Morning" Both of the CEO's nodded at the same time. 


“It wasn’t like this before" Sehun took a casual look at his best friend who were staring at him without even blinking.


“Hm. You see kid, your brother is very artistic and very generous. I remodelled everything before you came back to South Korea” Baekhyun proudly explained as he walked towards the elevator. 


“You really know how to waste money" 
“....” Byun Baekhyun clicked his tongue with dissatisfaction. He was waiting for his best friend’s praise, not for him to complain about money. 


Workers of ‘HH' Corps couldn’t help but to get a second glance at their young two CEOs. For them Byun Baekhyun and Oh Sehun were like Gods. Both of them were very talented, smart and very handsome.  


As the elevator pinged to signal its arrival, the door opened gradually. There were no one inside so, both Baekhyun and Sehun hurried inside. After reaching the 60th floor they exited from the elevator and saw Baekhyun’s assistant Leo standing by the door of his office holding a big pile of documents. 


“GoOd MoRnIng, CEO Oh" Leo dashed towards Sehun with a big smile. After handing all of the documents to Sehun, he raised his hand and saluted. 
Baekhyun “....”  
‘Leo-ah, what goes on in that big brain of yours? Why are you acting like a soldier?’


“Leo" Sehun who looked at the stupid assistant, took a step towards him. 


“YES, SIR" Leo straightened like a soldier. He kept staring at the wall behind his boss, not daring to look at the God like boss. 


“Too loud" 


“YES, S- huh? Oh, I am sorry CEO” Leo was so embarrassed that his ears and neck turned red. 


“You can go back to your office, Leo. I will show him around his office” Baekhyun patted on his assistant, pushing him towards his office. Baekhyun breathed a sigh of relief. Sehun who was behind him, let out a quiet and raspy chuckle. 


“Nice assistant" He gave Baekhyun a thumb up.


“.....” 


“Don’t laugh" Baekhyun gritted his teeth while stomping his legs like a baby. 
‘Cough! A 27 years old baby’ 


“ Show me around ” Oh Sehun didn’t want to waste his time at work. So, Baekhyun started to explain about the situation at work and showed him around the 60th floor.
Baekhyun’s office was in the right side and Sehun's was in the left side.  Baekhyun dragged Sehun towards the double doors of the remodelled office. The lights to their offices were automatic sensor by the door, so once someone opens the door and steps in the lights would come on.


Sehun was very satisfied with the grey and white interior design. His grey colour desk was placed in the left side. 


“What do you think kid?” Byun Baekhyun, the big boss of famous ‘HH' Corp were actually very nervous in that moment.


“Not bad" Sehun nodded at him. 


“.....” Can’t you just praise me for once, kid? 


“Okay. I will go back to my office then. Let’s have a good talk later. If you need anything you can ask from Leo. Today’s meeting will start at 10 am, don’t be late" Baekhyun deeply looked at his best friend to see his heaven-defying face, which was expressionless and a waste of nature’s gift.


“Okay" Sehun felt really helpless.

‘Do I look strange today?’ Sehun didn’t know the answer for that. He shrugged and didn’t think much of it.

Knock. Knock.


“Come in" Byun Baekhyun’s voice sounded from inside the office. When Baekhyun saw his crazy assistant with a bright smile on his face entering through the double doors, he raised his eyebrows curiously. 


“Boss!!! First master Byun took a call and asked if you are free right now. He said he has something wonderful to share with you” Assistant Leo quickly explained. 


“Oh, You mean my darling brother? I will talk to him now. You can go back" Baekhyun waved his hand lightly, chasing him to leave quickly.


“Yes, Boss" Baekhyun waited until his assistant closed the door and made a phone call.
After 6 rings his brother answered the phone. 


“Brother Beom? I like to know that

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter