Yeah I didn't explain why she fell, what are you going to do about it?

Happy accident

"Babe," Sana says with a pout as she wipes her girlfriend's lips with a napkin, "I told you to be careful,"

"Well now you know how it feels," Tzuyu replied smugly with a grin on her face.

A smile broke on the older girl's face as she pinched her girlfriend's cheek, "So cute~"

Tzuyu laughed as she reached forward and pinched the older's nose, "Look in the mirror first,"

"No, you're still cuter~" Sana challenged as she did a little hop closer.

"Unnie-" Tzuyu didn't get the chance to say anything before there was a loud splashing sound.

 

"Woa- Wha- Soojin unnie!" Shuhua yelled as she fell backwards and lost her balance.

"I told you to be careful Shu!" Soojin exclaimed as she rushed to help her girlfriend up off the ground.

"I- Ah, I'm sorry unnie," Shuhua groaned softly as she felt the older's hands holding her back up while light pain buzzed down her spine.

Tzuyu reacted quickly, but not quite fast enough as most of the beverage still hit her girlfriend in the splash from the now decimated tea cup someone had apparently thrown.

With furrowed eyebrows the tall girl looked around the room for the culprit, only to see a girl on the ground with another helping her up from the direction it came from.

"Are you okay?" Tzuyu asked worriedly as she pushed the wet hair out of Sana's face.

"Y-yeah, it was Iced tea," Sana said as she spit something, most likely a bit of the tea, out of her mouth.

"What happened?" Sana asked softly as she turned her head to look to their side, where the splash had come from.

"I- I'm okay Jinjin," Shuhua said as Soojin helped her up, withholding her groans until the point she had to tightly bite her lip.

"I don't think so Shushu, can you sit down?" Soojin said protectively and caringly in the same sentence.

"Yeah," She answered shortly and was then guided by a serious looking Soojin to a nearby table.

"Where-..." Shuhua had began to say something but her face fell blank as she looked towards her empty drink cup on the ground.

Hesitantly, after a few moments she looked up and made eye contact with the taller one of a pairo f girls looking at her intently.

"Oops," She said softly, causing her girlfriend beside her to look up inquisitively, and follow her line of sight.

It didn't take Soojin very long to figure out what had happened as she stared at the two with wide eyes, mostly afraid of confrontation.

 

 

 

Tzuyu's eyebrows furrowed deeply as she tilted her head to the side.

The younger girls both exclaimed suddenly,

"Tzuyu?!" "Shuhua?!"

Startling both of their girlfriends.

Sana jumped in her girlfriend's arms and instinctively clung to her.

"You know her babe?" The older asked softly as she didn't see the need to pull away and clung about as close as humanly possible.

"Y-yeah," Tzuyu turned her head to look back down at her girlfriend, "We, uh, used to be friend,"

Soojin had been similar situations before and kept mute as she observed her girlfriend and the unknown taller girl with furrowed eyebrows, trying to figure it out on her own before her girlfriend would ultimately introduce her.

"Are you alright?!" Shuhua broke the silence, since most of the café was empty besides them and a few couples near the corners.

The volume of her voice startled everyone, and Sana leaned backwards a bit as the youngest's intense gaze fell on her.

Nothing was said until Sana realized that the unknown girl had asked a question directed at her.

"O-oh, yeah, I can change at home. It's not really a problem," Sana said with a bright smile, but paused as she looked down, "I really hope it doesn't stain though,"

"It won't if you rinse it before it dries," Soojin commented instinctively, but somewhat regretted it as the three's gaze had been settled on her.

 

"Sh-Shuhua," Tzuyu called awkwardly and Soojin was thankful for the break.

"Hm?" Soojin's relief turned to light apprehension at the unknown taller girl's hesitant tone.

"How..how long have you been in Korea?"

"Oh, uh, like...4 years now?" Shuhua turned towards her girlfriend for confirmation of the amount.

"It's been 5..." Soojin said quietly.

"Oh, 5!" Shuhua clapped her hands, "How 'bout you?"

A small smile appeared on Tzuyu's face as she saw the familiar silly smile that hadn't changed on Shuhua's face.

"About 2 years,"

"Oh~ as expected, your Korean is really good," Shuhua said with narrowed eyes and the two broke out in laughter.

"You've struggled then?" Tzuyu said while chuckling.

"Eh," Shuhua shrugged.

"Struggle isn't even close to describing it," Soojin muttered, but Shuhua still heard it from right beside her.

"Ya, I'm trying! I'm doing really good too!"

Soojin sighed as she turned towards the girl with a soft smile, "Yes, you are baobei,"

Shuhua grinned in return, and Tzuyu raised an eyebrow.

"Is she your girlfriend?"

"Huh?" Shuhua turned towards them with excitement, which was evident from the sparkle in her eye, "Yes!"

"S-shu," Soojin murmured embarrassedly with blushing cheeks as the younger pulled her closer by wrapping an arm around her waist.

"Oh...You two look good together," Tzuyu gave a genuine smile as Soojin desperately avoided making eye contact with anyone.

"We do~!" Shuhua agreed happily, causing Soojin and Tzuyu to both laugh softly.

Sana smiled as well, 

but whispered softly after pulling on Tzuyu's coat lightly, "We should go home soon,"

"Oh, right," Tzuyu nodded her head.

"Hm? Are you two going?" Shuhua spoke without hesitance, as usual.

"Yeah, Sana unnie has to take care of her clothes-"

"Oh right!" Shuhua exclaimed, followed by,

"Sorry!" Which she whisper yelled for a reason only she knows and Soojin has a hint at.

Sana laughed as she shook her head, "Don't worry about it, I wasn't going to wear it for long anyway,"

Tzuyu looked down with red tinted cheeks after her girlfriend winked suggestively.

Soojin's eyes widened and she quickly put an arm over her girlfriend to distract her once she noticed her confused face,

"Well, you two should probably get going then,"

If Sana was taken aback by the sudden change in behavior, she barely showed it, "Yeah, that sounds good babe,"

Tzuyu nodded slowly as her girlfriend gave her a teasing grin, "Y-yeah,"

"Um, Shuhua, do you want to-" Before Tzuyu could finish asking, Shuhua already had her phone out.

"Of course!"

The youngests exchanged chat ID's, and not much else was said before Shuhua and Sooshu were the only two still there, now standing.

Shuhua had a thinking face that on most occasions Soojin would have found adorable. "Jinjin, when Tz-"

"Oh look, it's a chocolate drizzled cake!" Soojin said with faux excitement as she gestured towards the pastries by the cashier, in a large glass display case.

"Wha- Where?!" Shuhua said excitedly, and Soojin sighed in relief as her girlfriend dragged her towards the pastries.

"So what are we going to do?" Tzuyu said with a blissful smile as she walked down the sidewalk with her arm interlocked with Sana's.

"Mm, maybe watch a movie, oh! Or like that kpop drama Nayeon unnie said was really good!" Sana said with her usual child like expression.

Tzuyu chuckles as she reassuringly squeezes Sana's hand, "Sounds great unnie,"

Sana smiled widely as she leaned more into the taller girl.

Her smile fell as she pulled back suddenly, "Ah! The tea is on your coat too Chewy!"

Tzuyu pulls the older girl back by their still interlocked hands.

"I know. We can just do our laundry together now though," Tzuyu had a cheesy kind of grin on her face that she couldn't help.

Sana scoffed lightly, but still was still smiling brightly.

"Okay, but you have to reach the good detergant on the top shelf for me too," Sana said with a light laugh.

"You don't like me to usually," Tzuyu turns towards the older girl with a surprised expression.

Sana shrugs playfully, "If you're already going to be there, might as well,"

Tzuyu smiles happily as she looks in front of them,

"Okay unnie~!"

Sana smiled adoringly as her girlfriend's naturally playful, and what she likes to deem, her cutest side, came out.

 

 

 

 

"Unnie?" Shuhua called.

"Hm?" Soojin looked up from her phone expectantly.

"What was I going to say before you distracted me with cake?" Shuhua said with a frown that in reality was closer to a pout.

"I don't know," Soojin said as she avoided eye contact by letting her eyes drift around the room.

Shuhua narrowed her eyes, "You do!"

"No, I don't know what you're talking about~" Soojin said playfully with a small smug smile.

"Unnie! I feel like it was important though-"

 

"Is our date not important?" Soojin asked with a content smile as she pulled away after pecking the younger's lips.

"W- well, yeah," Shuhua answered softly as a light blush dusted her cheeks.

"Then how about you tell me about that thing you were talking about earlier, with Yuqi," Soojin asked as she leaned her chin in the palm on one of her hands.

"O-oh," Shuhua was in a bit of a daze, but suddenly snapped out of it,

"Oh yesterday! No, Woogi seriously tried to freaking blow up the cannister when she was right there! It was so stupid, we always won a third time in a row, but she had to go and freaking ruin it-----!!"

Soojin didn't really understand most of what Shuhua would talk about, usually a video game or something completely insane, but she still smiled warmly as she watched her girlfriend passionately rant.

----------------------

Written by TTJKre aka TTSoMean

Surprisingly it has not been 2 hours since the first post yet.

 

Anyway, this hurt my back.

Follow me on twitter to read other spur of the moment things I post there: https://twitter.com/TTJKre

<3 Take care of yourselves.