day 1

30 days with you

I saw the sunlight that passed through the large window in the eastern hallway, felt the air blowing from outside, I think this is the first time I feel so free without people around me. There were no servants and bodyguards when you were at the academy, but still there are nobels who are always around me. Like their parents, they are good at saying nice things to me, even though I don't know if it's out of their heart or just because I'm a prince...

being a prince is tiring but this has become my obligation since childhood, because my father is the king and because I could have replaced him, although honestly I have no ambition at all to be in that throne. I am the second prince of the kingdom of Helios, my brother is wise and very clever in choosing the people around him, and I think he knows how I feel, that I would rather be stay still beside him than to be a King. but of course no one knew that, because everyone felt that a second prince could become a king too if I wanted to try. Even what I heard from my loyal guard that nobel had already created two factions, the faction supporting the first prince and the supporting faction for the second prince.

hahhh seriously this silly nobel.....

I was walking in the hallway when I heard the sound of a cat from the oak tree in the academy garden, and approached the tree, there I saw a black cat with blue eyes like mine, it's on the tree, ahhh can't it come down? I think I should help it, I thought so at first, but then I remember I once falling from a tree when I just a child. At that time my brother and I climbed a tree to take some fruits, we escaped from the boring manners lessons at that time. I think we both preferred sword lessons from manners lessons. "Can I climb a tree now, without falling?"

Suddenly I saw a very bright light from the west and block the light with my hand, but the light still blinded my eyes. "ahhh the light didn't come from Luna Lake right?" Luna Lake is a lake from the legend, the legend that say there will be a saintles who come and appear in the lake and save everyone. When I heard the legend, I thought, what it is that the saintles should save? I think all the people of this kingdom are living well, but at that time I did not know that there are still many people in misery outside the palace, the rain that rarely came was very detrimental for the farmers, the amount of clean water was very small and many people died because of it. becaus of thirst. But did the legend about the Saintles who came to the lake just happen?

"nahhh it can't be right?"

I looked back up the tree, the cat was still there looking at the light from the west earlier, I called him "hey cat, can you come down?" I think this is very funny, how can the cat understand my language? of course he doesn't understand right... I guess I really have to climb, or should I find a chair so I can take the cat? I look around me for a chair or a footing. "Ah I think I saw a wooden ladder near the corridor earlier, I'll borrow it for a moment" while running a little I took the ladder. I think this ladder is used to paint the walls, because you can see a few drops of paint marks on this ladder.

I took the ladder and returned to the oak tree. the cat is still there, the funny thing is that the cat is still calm just like earlier, sitting occasionally the paw without fear or worrying about falling from that tree, actually does it not need my help to get down? like a fool I think about how this cat feel, what if he really doesn't need my help? and he's just sunbathing there? Ah well I just wanted to help so I hope this cat will understands my intention.

I was climbing the first steps of the ladder when I heard a voice from behind me "Sorry can you answer my question?" I went back down the ladder and turned my body, gave the fake smile that I always give to the Nobel. "oh yes, you can a...." there I look at a girl with black long hair, sparkle like the night with many star, and brown eye. With skin as white as snow, in this kingdom there were hardly any people with black hair, the darkest hair color was dark brown, especially since there were legends about saintles that have black hair. she look at me with a smile, a smile that is sincere not like mine.

she tilt her head wait a bit for me to continue my words, but I'm still amazed to see her, either because of her black hair or her pretty face, she clears "ehm, so... can I ask you a question? " I realized and scratched the nape of my neck that is not itchy. isn't this really embarrassing? How can I daydream because of her, but I suddenly wonder if she doesn't know me? Ordinary people will call me His Royal Highness, and everyone in this academy should know me, maybe even everyone in this country knows me... ahhh maybe there are some who don't know me, maybe she is a commoner who comes from remote areas! yes, that might be it...

too much maybe that make me wonder everything about her. I hear she signing "hahh, nevermind I'll find, I'll find the principal's room myself." stupid me for thinking too much and forgetting that he wanted to ask something earlier. "and did you try to take that cat from the tree?" I who have awakened from my reverie nodded. "well... I'll help you" said that girl who suddenly flew to take the cat from the tree past by me who was still standing on the stairs. I look at that event speechless. wait is she a witch?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


 

 

hey I hope you like this story, I read Isekai comic this day and then think about this story...

 

thanks for

you

keep read it, upvote, Subscribe and comment

 

Love

Kakateddybear