FINAL

the 10th times
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Christmas always has been Eunha's favorite holiday, it is not just a season but a feeling. The only time where Eunha could be with family and friends, eating countless foods, singing along, feeling joy, laughter, and peace. It only gets better with Sojung in it.

Three days before Christmas, Sojung is setting up a Christmas tree with tons of gifts. Eunha sits by the couch with a hot chocolate as she observes Sojung decorating the Christmas tree. 

"You know you could help me decorating the tree instead of staring," says Sojung. The staring is an annual thing to which Eunha responds by smiling widely.

Eunha does not remember when she fell in love with Sojung but she knew it was during Christmas.

It may have been the first Christmas, where they just started dating five months earlier in high school. Eunha was a quiet student who had no interest in dating like the rest of the hormonal teenagers. Sojung asked Eunha out on a date accidentally as a bet thing she had going on and they hit it off. They had their first kiss on that Christmas night.

It may have been the second Christmas, where they have to spend the holiday apart. Sojung had to go overseas with her family for a holiday and Eunha missed her so bad.

It may have been the fifth Chri

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter