Alone and scared

Alone and scared

Vivi was so scared. She wasn't sure if this was a dream or real life. She tried pinching herseld. "Owch! No use" She said to herself. As she wandered around the city hoping to find someone she can ask or help. "Excuse me young lady? You seem lost" Said a voice behind her. She turned around to find a rather unsettling man with an evil grin, still at least she found someone. "Ah yes I'm not quite sure where I am" The man's grin grew even bigger. " Well how about you come into my place and I'll show you around" Vivi was not sure whether to come with him or not but then. " Mr. Stuart are you trying to kidnap another girl again? " Said another voice. Vivi turned around to find a tall short hair girl with a kind face. " Sorry about him he usually does this all the time I'm Haseul what's your name? " She put out her hand and grinned. " I'm Vivi" She answered back. " I know this may sound weird but I don't come form here and I don't where I am " Haseul looked back and then said " Yeah that's been happening lately, How about you come over to my place? We all a bunch of spare rooms" She asked. Vivi wasn't sure if she could trust this stranger but agreed anyways.