He knows

Please stay

 

 

So, this is shorter than I would have liked, but I'm working on the broad planning for an animatic while also mentally spiralling. So it's safe to say this is more than I expected.

 

Enjoy <3

 

 

 

 

“Unnie,” Tzuyu said hushedly as she caught the older girl’s wrist.

“I know Tzu, I’ll just be a few minutes, okay?” Sana tried to sound reassuring, but she was clearly worried as well.

 

“Sana, welcome, sit down,” 

“H-hello Jinyoung-nim,” Sana bows before taking a seat across the long table from Mr. JYP (in the house yo~ pfff I hear Jamie’s voice in my head every time)

“Sana, you’ve been with our company for many years now, and I, among many other workers are extremely attached to you, not to mention you are undoubtedly one of our most popular performers as well,”

Sana was clearly nervous as she slowly looked away and leaned farther away from the CEO.

“But,”

She intook a sharp breath, that was what she had been waiting for. 

“There’s a certain rumor going around lately,”

“O-oh,” Sana smiled nervously as Jyp’s face grew more serious.

“It actually involves another one of the members of Twice, but as you are the older, I wanted to call you in here to discuss it before I brought her into this,”

“I-..Jinyoung-nim, is..is this about, the um..vocal practice room last thursday?” Sana kept her eyes down as she tried to keep her tone light.

“Yes, I do believe it was linked to that place by some people. I actually had some employees that I’d trust my life with, come and tell me some interesting things,”

“It’s- I-..” Sana shut her eyes as she couldn’t get the words out.

“Don’t be so scared Sana, I just want to know the truth,”

“I- ..I- Y-yes, it’s true,” One of Sana’s hands was tightly gripping the armrest of her chair.

“But, what exactly is true?” Jyp’s tone was light, and Sana looked up surprisedly.

“What do you mean?” Her eyebrows were furrowed as she was pouting subtly.

“I’ve heard different stories, and I need to know what really happened, so could you explain it to me?”

“U-um, well, it’s complicated,” Sana says softly as she sits up in the chair.

“I know you’d never hurt Tzuyu, so can you please just tell me what happened?”

“I- uh, well, We, were just like doing stuff, and someone came in,

“Come again?” Jyp asked because the woman started mumbling. 

“I- I said someone came in,”

“On what?” Jyp tried to edge her on.

“Stuff,” Sana said shortly as she stared at the ground with wide eyes.

Jyp sighed, “Sana, what stuff?”

“J-just, like kissing, and stuff,” Sana cleared awkwardly.

“You two were there with others?” Jyp said surprisedly.

“U-um, N-no,” Sana smiled uneasily as she looked up.

“Oh,” Jyp said as he leaned back in his seat, “So, you two…?”

“Y-yes,” Sana looked back down at the table.

“O-oh, um,” Jyp brought a hand under his chin, “Okay, we’ll- No, actually, give me a few minutes, I have to apologize to some of the employees, we still have more to talk about,”

“Yessir,” Sana says as calmly as she can.

 

“What happened?” Jihyo was the first to ask after the Japanese girl left the CEO’s office an hour later.

“We- uh,” Sana looked behind Jihyo and caught the youngest’s worried eyes, but quickly looked away to the girl in front of her, “He just wanted to talk to me about something. It’s fine,”

Jihyo squeezed her shoulder and Sana gave a bright smile in response.

“Okay everyone, let’s go home and sleep!”

 

Sana heard the door open, before it shut and the block clicked from behind her.

“Unnie,”

“Tzuwie~ah,” Sana sighed in relief as she turned around and hugged the younger girl.

“What did Mr. Jinyoung-nim want?” The taller girl asked softly as she wrapped her arms around the Japanese girl.

“He knows about us Chewy,”

“W-what?” Tzuyu pulls back to look at the older girl.

“He- he knows what we were doing the other day,”

“W-when the instructor came in?”

“Y-yeah, I told him,”

“How much?” One of the younger girl’s hands guided Sana’s face up to face her.

“I- I told him everything- I- I’m sorry Tzuwei, I- I couldn’t lie to him, not when- when our future-”

 Tzuyu leaned forward and gently captured the older’s lips, “Shh, I know unnie, I’m glad you did, I hope at least, did he-..say anything about…?”

“He-..” Sana looked up with shimmering eyes as she put her hand over Tzuyu’s on her cheek, “He was worried, about what would happen if we ever split romantically,”

“Well, you can’t expect people to always get along, even if we weren’t in a relationship,” Tzuyu responded as she thought seriously, “So, we could work it out?”

Sana chuckled as she massaged the girl’s hand below hers, “Are you saying we’re going to break up~?”

“Well-..” Tzuyu looked beside them, “I hope not,”

Sana giggled as she found her girlfriend’s thinking face adorable, and decided to turn the younger’s attention on her by standing up on the tips of her toes to meet their lips.

Tzuyu laughed as well as the edges of her lips curled up in the kiss.

She could feel Sana’s hand gripping at the back of her shirt as she tilted her head as she felt the older girl’s tongue glide against her lips.

Before the kiss could go any farther, Tzuyu pulled back.

“Does that mean we can tell people now? Like, the other members?”

Sana smiled loving as she saw the hopeful sparkle in the younger’s eyes, “Jinyoung-nim actually recommended it,”

“So..?”

“Yeah, I didn’t care about them knowing, I was worried that Jinyoung-nim and PD-nim’s would try and break us up Chewy,”

“But he isn’t?”

Sana chuckled as she pulled her hand that wasn’t on Tzuyu’s back, up to playfully tap the other girl’s nose, “He wasn’t very happy, but I made a convincing argument,”

Tzuyu tilted her head as she had a complicated expression on her face, “Did you start crying?”

Sana looked like she was fighting with herself as she was trying to figure out what to say, “Well- like, maybe, but-..Just a little?”

Tzuyu laughed at the older’s face as she was almost seemingly trying to sell her something, “Did he have to hold a box of tissue by you?”

Tzuyu started laughing even harder as the older girl pouted and started hitting her arm weakly, “Is that why it took an hour?!”

“I- I was only crying for like 30 minutes!” Sana tried to defend herself as her girlfriend had to put out an arm to lean against the sink counter she laughed.

“S-Sana unnie, you’re seriously so cute babe,” Tzuyu was still chuckling after she had mostly collected herself.

“Well you’re cuter, so,” Before the younger could respond, Sana jumped forward and pecked her lips.

“See,” She had a cheshire like smile that Tzuyu was very familiar with.

The older girl turned away towards the door. 

“U-unnie-” Sana failed to remember that the door was locked, but she simply ignored it and continued on as Tzuyu smiled endearingly after the older nearly slammed herself into a door.

“Your cheeks are red~!” Sana teased with equally red cheeks as she opened the now unlocked door, and went out.

Tzuyu chuckled as she looked down at the ground.

Less than a second later Sana swung around the door frame, peeking back into the room,

“Love you!” She whispers extremely unnecessarily loudly.

“I love you too unnie,” Tzuyu chuckles as stands up from leaning against the sink and takes a step forward.

Just as fast as she came back, she left the same.

Tzuyu turned beside her to look in the mirror above the sink, and in her reflection her eyes focused on the slight smudge of her lipstick where the older’s brighter pink clearly clashed her’s on her lips.

She chuckled as she opened one of the cabinets to get makeup wipes.

Tzuyu finished and threw it in the trash bin, a smile still present on her face.

She turned back to the mirror again and purposefully recollected herself, “Serious thoughts,”

She immediately failed to control her expression as she remembered the time a certain Japanese girl had told her that it was adorable she spoke her intentions aloud like that.

“Serious thoughts.” She repeated more harshly.

 

Tzuyu got a notification on her phone, so she decided to check it. 

It wasn’t important, but her eyes widened when she registered the date.

Her and Sana’s 1 year anniversary was less than a week away.

,” She said uncharacteristically before shooting upright on her bed.

“Huh? What is it?” Chaeyoung turned towards her, startled by the sudden movement from the bed across from her.

“Oh, uh, nothing, sorry, I’ve got to go somewhere Chaeyoung unnie,” Tzuyu started rifling through her clothes for a coat.

“Huh? Where?”

“Nowhere, it’s not important to you, don’t worry about it,” Tzuyu said as she rushedly put her feet into her boots and tied their laces.

“Uh, but it’s like 23 hundred- And she’s gone, okay then,” Chaeyoung sighs as she looks back down at the blue and white threaded design, with two black dots in the middle she was working on, “Hope she doesn’t get caught by Jihyo unnie,”

 

To be continued...

 

 

----------------------------

This first time I found out kpop fanfictions existed, this is what I expected to find from Satzu fanfictions. Sometimes we just gotta make our own dreams come true I guess.