Chapter 6

The Arranged Marriage~ {Discontinued}

Yonghwa POV

"Twinkle ojana?" (Fany's ringtone) YongHwa answered. YongHwa"Hello?"

????"YongHwa??!! What the hell are you doing at Fany unnie's place!!??"

YongHwa reconigsed the voice immidiately. SeoHyun!!! There will be lots of explaining to do today.... 

"'Sigh',hyun ah~I have something to tell you,well,Tiffany is suppose to tell you yesterday but she was afraid."

"What is it?"

I told her the whole thing and l said my words carefully,not wanting to say it in a difficult way for her.

"Oh..."was the only thing she said.

"JUNG YONG HWA!WHO THE HELL SAID YOU CAN TOUCH MY PHONE!"I turn my head to find a angry looking Tiffany stomping towards me,l gluped and quickly said"Seohyun's on the phone!"She looked at me in disbelief and snached her phone to look at the caller ID.She gulped and took the pphone to her ears.

"Oh hyun ah!"she said.

Tiffany POV

"Unnie,chongmaleo(really)?"

"Did he told you?"I asked her timidly.

"Ne...unnie....ottoke?"her question shocked me.

"Bowh-ga ottoke(What how)?"I looked at Yonghwa for an explaination while all her gives me was an confuse face.

"Yonghwa oppa told me that you guys are gonna pretend to be a couple in front of your parents right?So what is jiyoung oppa's answer?"She asked me.

"Well,oppa is not really supporting that idea,but l will pursude him to so that nothing will change at all.Chorkchongma(don worry)."I told her.

"Dashi,neo wae chonaseoyo(but why did u call)?"I asked her.

"Ah,unnie,neoneul chongmal Dillfany da(you're really dillfany.tiffany's nickname)!You left your ipad her!"she laughed at me.

I ran towards my bag and rumbled through it.I'm really clumsy!

"Ah,then l'll stop by your house later to take it arraso hyunnie!"I told her.

"Arraso unnie!Anneong!"then the line went dead.

"She took it better than l expected."I told Yonghwa while handing him the new toothbrush.

"Jinja!'sigh'then that's good.But you still have to deal with that man of yours"he told me and l nod my head.

"Ara,l'm meeting him later,now go brush your teeth and GET OUT OF MY HOUSE!"I screamed at him as her rolled his eyes and strolled toward the bathroom.

Later~

"Hyun!"I sung on the other line of the phone.

"Unnie!"

"I'm downstairs now,you're coming down or you want me to come up?"

"I'll come down since you are going to meet jiyong oppa."

"Arraso,baliwa!"l said and ended the phone call.

Soon,I heard somone running down the stairs at a very fast pace.

"Unnie!!!"Seohyun said as she ran down the stairs.

"Aigoo,you could have took the stairs babo"I said and knocked her head.She smiled at me and handed me my ipad.

"Unnie,l'll se you at school tomorrow k?Bye!"She waved at me and l walked away.I turned my back to see her still waving at me,l waved back and walked to soshi cafe.

I took a seat at the end of the cafe and waited for oppa to come.

The bell attached at the door rang,indicating that someone came in.My head quickly shot a look at the person entering and saw Jiyong oppa looking around and her spotted me sitting alone at the end of the cafe.He smiled at me and made his way over.

"Oppa!"I said cutely as he giggled.

"Anneong miyoungie~!Why did you call me here?"

"Oppa!Never me by that name again!"I said as he laugh at me.

"Oppa,you already know what will happen right,between me and yonghwa."I said seriously as his smile dropped and he nod.

Well,we are thinking about faking it,infront of our parents only.But we still remain the same,you and me,he and hyunnie.How's that huh oppa."I said to him and l saw him hesitating."Oppa~"I whined at him."Arraso arraso,"

"Jinja!Gomawa oppa!Oppa cheju!"I sat down beside him and hugged him and he return it.

"But what about seohyun?"

"She argreed already this morning."I said to him and her slowly release the hug.

"Jinja?!That was unexpected!"

"I know right!But l'm still afraid that something bad will happen when she is not with us."I said as oppa nod his head,understanding what i've just said.