Sleep well

Goodnight
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A cold evening came by, making everything freeze in it's place. It was that time of the year when people got lazy and sad and the cold nights felt more lonely.

Jang eunseong entered her house, feeling immediately warmer. She let out a sigh, and got deeper into the warmth of her house. She slowly, took off her jacket and lazily took her shoes off her feet. She finally entered the living room and droped on the couch. It was a tiring day, and all she wanted was to have some rest. She wrapped the blanket around herself until she became invisible under that blanket. 

Jang eunseong was living on her own, and she felt terrible being alone. She loved being around friends, and around family, she loved attention from her loved once. But when she was alone, it just didn't feel right. She wanted someone to be around, someone to calm her down, when she couldn't sleep, or when she would wake up from a nightmare. Someone. There was that someone. 

"Another cold day, I wish summer was here." - she let out another long sigh, staring at the ceiling. Summer always felt so cheerful, and warm. She loved summer.

She took out her phone and texted the person, who never failed to make her smile. Mori koyuki. Someone who always seemed to be by her side, always make her warm, she was a little sunshine, that made her life so bright. 

It was late and eunseong relized that, only after she sent the text, but yuki replied and she smiled widely, probably for the first time that day. They began texting each other, with more and more texts. Until someone knocked at the door. Eunseong lazily got up into the cold again to ask who it was, 

"who is it?" - she asked, 

"Guess it" - she heard the voice that she cherished a lot.  She didn't think twice and opened the door. 

"Yuki!! What are you doing here?" - Eunseong asked with a little shock in her voice. 

"I just wanted to see you" - Yuki said and smiled with the cutest smile. Eunseongs heart melted,and she could only lead Yuki inside the house, to get her warm. 

"It's late, and cold. You should've stayed home"- eunseong said and helped yuki get her jacket off. Yuki softly smiled again, and hugged eunseong, the reason why she came was simple. She came to be next to her and comfort her. 

And that hug. There something special about it, a hug that would make you forget about all the bad things. A hug that felt warmer that anything in this world. A hug that made her feel, so many things and so many emotions. Eunseong hugged her tighter, and let out another tired sigh. Yuki patted her on her back, after the hug was over Yuki noticed the opened window. 

"Unnie!! I told you to close the windows, you'll get cold!" - Yuki said and hurried to close the window, where the cold, freezing wind was coming from. Eunseong sheepishly smiled, at how cute and caring Yuki was. 

"Let's make hot chocolate, and watch something!" - Yuki suggested, and eunseong agreed.  They went to the kitchen to make the hot drink. Yuki told eunseong to sit, while she made two cups of hot chocolate, and eunseong sat and watched the little soft ball move around the kitchen. It was amusing, totally amusing, how the girl, who was younger than her acted all big and cool. Soon the delicious smell filled the air and it made eunseong come back to earth from her thoughts, and she got excited to finally take a sip. 

"Thank you" - she smiled as she took the mug into her cold hands. Their hands brushed, and Yuki felt how cold her hands were. 

"nonono, this won'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter