Part 1 : Seungwan, you're dead

You're my happiness
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Childhood friends, schoolmates, travel buddies, business partner, buddies, friends with benefits ...thats how Joohyun and Seungwan's life has been for 28 years, despite of their two years gap, they get along so well, unfortunately the bond they shared together isn't enough for them to accept a reality that's in front of them. Atleast, that's how Seungwan thought. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Joohyun leans her back to the softness of Seungwan's bed, sulking as if she got the worst gift on Christmas, while Seungwan, in her robe, comfortably sips her tea while watching some romantic movie. 

 

As Seungwan finish her tea, she turned off the tv and watch Joohyun murmur incoherent words under breath.

Seungwan shake her head as she approach the sulking woman. She stands at the side of the bed and stare at her bestfriend slash the woman she love.

 

She climb on the bed and get on top of Joohyun, she gives her small kisses all over her face that made Joohyun chuckle before she captured her lips for a long passionate kiss.

 

"I'm not really into tea but luckily you taste so good!", Joohyun say before leaning in for another, and another and another long kisses until they end up on bed. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Why are you sulking earlier anyway unnie?", she smile as she feels that Joohyun adjusted herself closer to her, feeling their body, closer to each other.

 

"its nothing", she replied curtly, placing her right hand to Seungwan's belly button and play with it, she's been doing that since forever so Seungwan doesn't bother it anymore though that action is already a sign that Joohyun's nothing actually means something. 

 

Seungwan kisses Joohyun head before she gets Joohyun's hand that is on her belly button and give it a kisses. She makes Joohyun faces her and gives her a kiss. "You know you can tell me anything right?", she says assuring her that whatever it is, she'll b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter