final.

it is three am girls.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoohyeon swallowed dry.

There was her girlfriend dancing with some stranger from out of town, rubbing her body against the other person's and enjoying the alcohol in her blood.

", I thought she wouldn't take it seriously" said Siyeon behind her.

"You told her to do that?" 

There was no response.

That's it, first that 'attention' fight and now this, Kim Minji was dead and didn't know it yet.

"Don't blame me, you didn't pay attention to her."

Of course, she never pays any attention to it.

She still remembers when the black-haired woman came to her flat and threw everything in her face, that she didn't give her enough attention and that she was getting fed up with that relationship.

"The worst thing is that you don't care"

Those were Minji's last words before she left that place, not before slamming the door on her way out.

Yoohyeon made her way through the crowd at the club, watching as her girlfriend went on with her wild life.

What a good place to forget your problems.

She stood in front of the girl she loved so much, waiting for her to raise her head to take her hands and raise her eyebrows.

Minji was drunk but she knew that meant one thing.

Yoohyeon was angry.

"What's wrong with you? She's with me" The boy who was dancing with Minji pushed them away and took the older one by the shoulders "Let's go somewhere more private"

Minji stood still.

"I'm sorry, go with someone else," she muttered while looking at her girlfriend.

The boy mumbled a few things and walked away under the gaze of Yoohyeon, who was still standing, only now she had crossed arms.

"Let's go"

With no expression whatsoever, Yoohyeon took her hand and began to walk through the crowd.

"And Siyeon?"

"Let her call Bora"

Both girls left that club and walked to some car parks near the place.

"Yooh-"

"Stop, I don't wanna talk right now"

She let her go and kept walking until she reached her car.

She stopped when she realized that Minji was not following her and turned around, there was the woman of her life with a sad look and her hands shaking. Quietly in her place, Minji tried to formulate a prayer, she could not, she simply could not.

"Minji, let's talk tomorrow, shall we? Now you're drunk and probably tired, let me take you home"

"I can't go home, Dad w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter