Sequel: A SuperMerry Christmas

Cuddles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Merry Christmas, everybody!

I wrote this continuation on the one-shot because many people suggested/requested a sequel. I am honestly so happy to know people actually enjoyed reading it, and the sweet comments make my day. It has made me conclude that I just should add another part as a little thanks.

Please stay safe and take care of yourselves. Happy holidays!

~

'Jonginnie is in the kitchen,' whispers Taemin.

'Good,' whispers Baekhyun in response. 'Living room, let's run.' He tiptoes as swiftly as he can from behind the door across the hall, into the living room. Taemin follows after him, a lot less cautiously because he is taking it a lot less seriously. But Baekhyun's fun is his fun, so he gladly agreed to this little 'prank'.

'What now?' whispers Taemin, and Baekhyun points at the couch. Taemin walks over, but Baekhyun grabs him by his shoulder. He nearly yelps out loud and glares at the older man for startling him, but then he is urged backwards onto the couch. Baekhyun coaxes him on his back by pressing his palm into Taemin's chest and is quick to get on top of him. 'Let's make it extra dramatic.'

Taemin does not question anything. Even if it wasn't a part of the original plan, he is not complaining about this. He has developed inappropriate feelings towards his hyung, his leader within the previous year, but never ventured to do anything about it. Now he has it all he is going to take it all.

He had been terrified. He was not supposed to feel the way he does. They were friends, bandmates. Moreover, it was highly unlikely that Baekhyun would feel the same as he did. And even if he did, the risks would be incredibly high. They would endanger their careers, the image of their groups, their own image. They would risk basically everything.

Dating a girl was already a huge deal. Hence, Taemin did not want to know how deep the he'd get himself into would be if people found out he was dating a man, specifically, Exo's Baekhyun.

But when he told Baekhyun regarding his solicitudes when they first started dating, the other had made all of his worries dissolve. 'Well, if we are just extremely cautious, there should be no problem,' he had said. 'Publicly, we are just good friends. Behind the cameras, however...' and then he made a face that had Taemin laughing out loud. Yeah, everything was going to be alright. And if not, Baekhyun would make it alright.

'Even if I lose everything, I'd still have you.' And the cognisance that Baekhyun is prepared to sacrifice all he has for Taemin is the most heartwarming and reassuring thing.

Baekhyun leans over his body, mouth close to his ear. 'This is supposed to look hot, but I believe we look ridiculous now. Let's hope our NCT boys get here before Jongin marches in. If Taeyongie screams...'

Taemin grins. 'Or Jongin screams himself. Or Tennie. He can scream. You should have heard him with that ghost prank.'

Baekhyun chuckles softly. 'I will look that up later.'

Taemin shakes his head. He has other plans, a brilliant idea, according to himself. 'I'll send the link in our group chat so everyone can enjoy it. Especially Ten.'

'You're evil.'

'You're the one to talk.'

Baekhyun suddenly narrows his eyes, and he turns his head towards the door that the others are supposed to come through. 'Shh, I hear something.'

And indeed, Taemin hears Mark's voice become audible too. He can almost understand what he was saying. Almost that is, because his conversation with Ten was in English.

'I'll give you a y kiss,' murmurs Baekhyun right before diving down and colliding their lips together. One of his hands slips under the edge of Taemin's pajama shirt, the move unexpected but not unwelcome. Baekhyun caresses his side under his shirt, and Taemin shivers. Baekhyun has cold hands.

He cups Baekhyun's face just before he hears the door handle. They had heard Mark and Ten, but Taeyong is the one to open the door, with Yukhei directly behind him.

'Hyung, merry Christm-YAAAAAAH?!'

Taemin tries his very best to keep up the act, but it becomes very difficult as he hears Jongin from the kitchen, choking on his coffee and coughing exaggeratedly audibly.

'Told you so,' he hears Mark say triumphantly.

'But I genuinely expected Taemin hyung to top,' replied Ten.

'Maybe he's a dominant bottom?' Yukhei implies.

'But look how Baekhyun hyung is holding him, he's unmistakably the submissive one,' emphasizes Mark.

'Topping from the bottom?'

Baekhyun gives up. He breaks away from the kiss and starts giggling hysterically. His whole body shakes from laughter, and Taemin is almost afraid that he's going to lose it.

'Guys, plea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter