Want you back

Trip

Trip

P. S. This is genderbender -Chaeyoung, Jeongyeon and Tzuyu are all guy here-hope you don't mind ^.^

-------------

Mina

The fresh air, the beach, the sand. If I can name something that I don't like about this trip, I won't name one. Everything about this trip, is exactly what I needed.

Not until, I arrived at that certain beach and saw the same pair of brown orbs that never fails to make me drown in them.

Chaeyoung was there!

My ex boyfriend Son Chaeyoung that I unintenionally hurted a few months ago, was part of the trip.

How can I forgot that he's Tzuyu's bestfriend and Tzuyu is Sana's boyfriend. Of course he's also invited.

My bestfriend-Sana, Invited me to join a 3-day trip to Tzuyu's resort. It was also a late celebration for their anniversary.

Me of course agreed without a second thought, perhaps the stress from work and the feeling of wanting to take a break made me do so. Plus our friends are also coming, so why not right?

"Hey, um. Let me. "

I get back to my senses, when I hear his voice. How I miss that voice.

I look around only to see that we're the only ones outside, the others have probably gone inside the small villa not far, and without me knowing because I was too busy daydreaming once I saw Chaeyoung go out of that car, and now he's offering a help on carrying my bag.

Without saying anything, I hand her my medium size bag and let out a small "thank you".

We then awkwardly walk towards the location of the villa. He was two steps ahead of me so I can freely stare at his broad back. (P. S. Chaeyoung is taller here)

He doesn't change much, still the most gentleman person I know. His hair was longer now, making him look very manly and mature, he also grow thin. Which makes me wonder if he was taking a good care of himself for the past few months.

"Where should I put this? " He asked once we get inside the room that I will be sharing with Sana Momo and Nayeon.

"Just leave it there. " I point on the foot of the bed.

He nodded then makes his way outside after putting the bag. Once he's nowhere to be seen, I held my chest and sit on the bed, sighing.

You might be wondering, why did we broke up? It's because of me. Because of my false accusation, I accused him for cheating. I didn't even try to hear his explanation when I saw him inside a room with a girl, with his top .

Turns out the girl tricked her, pretending to accidentally spill the juice in his shirt, and invite him inside her room to get a spare shirt and of course to seduce him. I guess she has a crush on him or something.

Then I saw it, the two of them inside that room, they're not doing anything though and I guess my mind went blank that time because I didn't get to realize how Chaeyoung was trying to push her away. She was probably holding that girl's hand to stop her from ing her shirt.

But I thought it all wrong. I didn't hear him out. He tried to contact me a thousand times and even visited me in my house or in my workplace but I push him away, I push him away and hurted him.

And I realize it late, when a workmate of mine reach out to me saying that she was there and saw everything that happened. And that time, Chaeyoung also stop reaching out to me, he didn't contact me and tried to visit me. After a month of trying to win me back I think he grew tired of it. Well who wouldn't?

"Mina, come here. Let's get ready for lunch. " I heared Jihyo's loud voice, so I sigh for the nth time today and makes my way outside.

Once I'm outside, I felt the cool breeze coming from the sea not far. The boys are nowhere to be seen, Jihyo is preparing the barbecue while Sana, Momo and Nayeon was also preparing other foods and drinks.

"Help me with this Mina. "

I walk beside Jihyo and help her on
cooking barbecues, which will be the main dish for our lunch.

----

It was already past 11 when we finished eating lunch and the girls decided to take a swim but I refuse to join and chose to sit on a shaded part not far, since I'm not in the mood.

I just silently sit there, doing nothing and just appreciating the beach and cool breeze. Until I saw Chaeyoung not far talking to a girl, if I haven't mentioned earlier, Tzuyu's resort was located not far from villages so people sometimes passes by. And I guess the girl who was flirting, I mean talking to Chaeyoung, was I think one of those people who live there.

My brow slightly twitch when the girl hold Chaeyoung's bicep-which she can freely do since he was only wearing a thin sando. Then out of the blue Chaeyoung look at my direction like he knows i'm watching. I wanted to avoid his gaze, but I can't seem to do so. Then I clearly saw how he gently remove the girl's hand and shake his head, probably refusing to anything that the girl is offering? I don't really know. Why do I care anyway?

"Why don't you try to talk to him? "

I turn to my right only to see Tzuyu, already sitting beside me.

"Huh? " I dumbly replied.

"To Chaeyoung, he never stop thinking about you, you know. " Tzuyu said before standing up and join the others on the water.

I look at Chaeyoung's direction and can't help but to feel my heart twist, seeing a genuine smile on his face while playing with the others.

Should I talk to him?

--------

No One's Pov

"Damn Tzuyu! I swear I'll kill you once I open this door! "

Chaeyoung tried to open the door of the small villa, but it is fully locked inside so they canno't enter.

Tzuyu, happened to successfully tricked Chaeyoung and Mina- pretending to ask for their help on finding the not so missing necklace that he will be giving to Sana as a gift. Then when the two was already outside the villa, busy finding the necklace, he took the chance to lock the door so that they cannot enter. His reason? Probably to give the two some alone time to talk.

Then when Chaeyoung and Mina tried to open the door after failing to find the necklace, they found out that it is locked and they can hear Tzuyu and their friends laughter inside.

"Guess we need to stay up for the night. " Chaeyoung sighed and look at Mina.

Seeing the girl rubbing her hand on her arms. Chaeyoung almost immediately took of his jacket-that he thankfully wore before finding the unmissing necklace-.

"Here wear thi- why now? " Chaeyoung can't continue his words when droplets of rain started to fall nonstop.

Without further ado, he uses the jacket to cover Mina and the two run on the small cabin not far.

"I'm sorry you have to go through all this because of Tzuyu's silliness" Chaeyoung said once they enter the small cabin. The cub's top body was soaked by the rain while Mina didn't get wet much because Chaeyoung make sure to cover her from the rain.

"No, I should be the one saying sorry. " Mina finally talk, she was silent since earlier because she was thinking of what to say to the cub.

"I'm sorry Chaeyoung. " Mina look at his eyes to show her sincerity.

Chaeyoung held Mina's hand and lead her to sit on the small bench not far. Then he kneel down still holding Mina's hand.

"I wanted you to know that I never cheated on you Mina. I-I never even think of doing that. I swear nothing happened that night. I didn't kn-"

"Shh. I know. I know and I'm so sorry for not listening to you. "

Mina cup Chaeyoung's cheeks using her free hand and rub her thumb on it. She misses Chaeyoung so much and she hates herself for letting Chaeyoung feel that way, to make him feel like he needed to prove himself, to prove that he didn't do anything wrong.

"I'm really sorry Chaeyoung and I wanted you to know that I really regretted letting you go, so if you please....Please take me back."

Mina's tears started to fall but Chaeyoung was fast to wipe it using his thumb.

"You know you don't have to beg, because I'm willing to take you back. Please be mine again Mina. "

Instead of answering Mina wrap her arms on Chaeyoung's nape and kiss him, which the cub immediately responded-draping her arms on Mina's waist.

"Told you it's a great plan. " The two broke the kiss upon hearing whispers outside the small cabin so they stand up and look outside only to see their friends.

"Uh, Hi the Villa is now open. " Tzuyu nervously chuckles and immediately run for his life when Chaeyoung tried to chase him.

"Look at you, all smiley. " Sana teases, followed by Nayeon and Momo.

She just smile shyly and they all makes their way back to the villa. Thank God the rain also stop pouring.

-------

"Who's that? "

Mina was drying her hair using a towel when a knock -on her shared room with the girls -was heared. Since she was the only one here because the others are nowhere to be found, she makes her way to see who it was.

"Who- Chaeyoung what are you doing here? " Mina let out an amuse smile when the cub didn't say anything and invite himself in.

"I miss you. " her heart flip, and Mina can't help but to let out a smile.

"But we just got seperate for like about 15 minutes to take a bath since we're soaked by the rain specially you. "

Instead of answering Chaeyoung hug Mina's waist and kiss her cheek before playfully nibbling it using .

"Yah, it tickles. " Mina slap his arm so Chaeyoung chuckles.

"What? I use to do that before, remember? "

Mina smile then nodded, then the cub's eyes travel to Mina's lips.

Pulling Mina close, he captures her lips in a passionate kiss. Sending tingles to Mina's body.

" Good night. " Without waiting for a reply Chaeyoung left Mina dumbfounded and blushing, from the kiss.

"I can't believe, i'm still crushing over him. "

--------

I know this is lame. Just really wanted to update. ㅋㅋㅋ