Secret

Do Differences Really Matter?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

My body was still shaking when Minhyuk yelled “Good news you have an uncle out there and he will be here in five hours!” Uncle?..... What the heck is that? I sat there confused but Minhyuk kept staring at me. So I looked back at him, forced a little smile and nodded my head. He smiled brightly and then said “Hey I know how about we order food?” Jooheon joined in “Oh that’s a great idea but what about Kiki hyung?” Minhyuk stopped for a moment then said “Well he does get a break and I can get food from somewhere farther ish that way he can be on break when I come back.” Jooheon nodded. “That works that way everyone can enjoy!” He smiled. Man, his smile was actually really nice. I felt my face get warm what the heck? No just no stop. Minhyuk snapped me out of whatever I was thinking. “Hey is there anything specific that you like?” He asked me? “I-i d-don’t r-really c-care.” I said with a shrug. He nodded and then went to discuss it more with Jooheon. I sat there just letting them discuss what they needed to. My mind went back to the two dreams, the one from earlier and the one from not that long ago. Then the last sentence from the last started to play. “Look 663 I don’t care if it hurts to let him out to play if you keep him contained in your body without letting him have his time he will tear your body apart from the inside out.”  What the heck did it mean? 

 

My head began to pound. I ignored it as best as I could but I couldn’t. I stood up from the bed and ran into that other room. I closed the door. I slipped down against the door. My breathing became heavy. I heard Minhyuk shout something at Jooheon “Alright Joo I'll go get that and you stay here and watch him.”

“Um where did he go?” Jooheon asked. “Oh, I think he went into the bathroom just make sure to keep an eye on him. I'll be right back.” Then he left leaving Jooheon here with me. I was still in the other room, my breathing becoming heavier. My head started to hurt even more; it felt like my head might explode. There was a knock on the door of the room I was in and then a “Hey are you alright in there?” from Jooheon. I didn’t answer my body was in too much pain. "Hey I asked if you were alright? Oh come on I swear Min hyung hasn’t even been gone for five minutes. I swear if you don’t answer I’ll break the door down!” I couldn’t answer him. I was hyperventilating which wasn’t good. Then the voice took advantage and came back “You know what you need to do.” I put my hands into my hair and screamed, shaking my head at the same time. “N-NO” that’s when Jooheon bust opened the door and found me holding my head and hyperventilating in the corner. “Oh my gosh! Are you ok?” he asked. All I did was scream again. He seemed to have jumped when I did.

 

I kept holding my head trying to ignore the voice but my body was too weak to even try. “Oh come on you can’t take this pain clearly so just let the natural happen it has too.” I wanted to scream again but I couldn’t. I noticed that Jooheon had sat next to me with a concerning look on his face. “Hey it’s alright you’re ok.” I shook my head. “I-i’m n-not o-ok p-please h-help m-me g-get i-it o-out!” I said, beginning to cry more. Jooheon looked at me confused “get what out? I don’t understand.” My eye began to twitch violently, the voice getting louder. I couldn’t take it anymore I gave in. The pain was just too much. I closed my eyes and my body went still. I opened my eyes again. This time in darkness. I didn’t really like it. My head started to spin and I passed out there too.


 

Jooheon’s POV

 

I don't know what is going on with him. He was screaming and his body was shaking. Then it just stopped, it was almost as if his body just shut down completely. I was confused but I still got up and was going to pick him up and bring him back to the other bed. Before I could even attempt to help him his eyes shot open but they weren't the same deep brown color they were a few minutes ago. Instead one went from a bloodshot red and then it faded into an icy blue. While the other faded into a yellowish green with a slit in the middle. I got scared. What the heck was going on? Who is this kid? I started to back away very slowly. I was about to open the door to the bathroom to go grab my phone which I left on the nightstand in the bedroom. When he made eye contact with me. I froze for a second. Come on Jooheon think of something “Hey nice stranger please look away from me.” He wouldn't; instead he growled at me and never took his eyes off me. I got nervous so I swung the bathroom door open and ran into the other room closing the bathroom door as quickly as I opened it. I sprinted to the nightstand ignoring the growling and scratching noises coming from the bathroom. I grabbed my phone and then ran into the closest. Once fully inside I dialed Minhyuk’s number. “Hey Joo! What’s up?” 

“Min why would you let this kid in your house?” 

“Huh why? Is he ok?” he asked. Before I could answer I heard something slam against the bathroom door. “Joo what was that? Are you alright? Is he alright?”

“I don’t know about him but me I’m scared inside of you and Kihyun hyungs closet!” 

“Why are you in the closet Joo? And where is he?” 

“I’m in the closet because there is something majorly wrong with this kid.” I heard Min sigh from the other side “Stop being so dramatic Joo what’s really going on?” I rolled my eyes then I heard something once again slam against the bathroom door. “Oh I don’t know Min, maybe you let some experiment into your home and now it’s about to kill me, your younger brother!”

“Jooheon I swear if this just one of your dumb pranks.” I was getting frustrated with him “You know what fine don’t believe but at least give me the phone number to that supposed uncle of his!”

“Fine i’ll text it to you now stop pranking me while i’m trying to drive.”


 

I hung up the phone after that. Ugh why didn’t he believe me? I heard more noises from the bathroom until they stopped. I peeked my head out the closet and slowly crawled out. I looked around. I stood up and slowly walked up to the bathroom door. I put my ear up to the door when I heard nothing I slowly opened the door. The bathroom was a huge mess! There were claw marks everywhere! There was also blood on the floor. “what the heck?” I looked around until I found the kid passed out on the other side of the bathroom. I moved cautiously towards him. I tapped his body with my foot and then jumped a bit. He didn’t move? I bent down so I could check on him. His lip was bleeding I couldn’t tell from what though. I got him to sit up in a sitting position against the wall. I still couldn’t tell where the blood on the floor came from, still I didn’t see any deep cuts from what I could see at least. Before I could try to check the rest of his body he opened his eyes this time very slowly. His eyes were back to that deep beautiful brown color. I shook my head trying to ignore whatever I just thought. Before I could ask if he was alright he had already moved his hand to his mouth. I assumed he needed to throw up so I got up quickly to go find a bucket. I found one under the sink in the cabinet. Before I could get it to him it was already too late but instead of finding vomit on the floor there was blood! Did he just throw up his own blood? I’ve never dealt with something like this before. Come on Jooheon think! All I could think to do was talk to him. “Hey! Hey you alright?” I’m seriously going to mentally facepalm myself. “H-hey i-it’s b-blood i-” before he could finish talking he went into a coughing fit. I wanted to get him water but that wasn’t going to do anything when he’s literally coughing up his own blood! He finally stopped coughing after about five minutes. I got up to get him water and a napkin. Once I got back to the bathroom it looked like he was talking to himself. “N-no y-you a-already h-had y-your t-time a-and n-now i-i’m s-sick.” After he saw me in the room his eyes were not fully opened. “D-doctor K-kim d-did y-you c-come t-to br-bring m-me m-my m-medicine?” I looked at him confused wasn’t that the surname of that uncle of his. “Hey kid I think you have the wrong person.” I tried to explain but he kept going anyways. “H-huh o-oh u-uh d-doctor K-kim d-did I-i 663 d-do g-good o-on t-test t-today?” What test? What the actual heck is wrong with this kid? I ain’t no doctor not yet anyways. I just ignored whatever nonsense was coming out of his mouth and went to sit next to him. “Hey, here you should drink water, you lost a lot of blood.” He stared at me almost like I spoke another language. “S-silly d-doctor  y-you kn-know th-that th-the b-bloods n-not m-mine i-it’s h-his.” He said all this as if it was normal

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter