Past

Do Differences Really Matter?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I  was running again except this time in a building. I couldn’t tell who was chasing me this time. His face was a blur. I couldn’t tell who it was, but it doesn’t matter I have to keep running no matter what. I kept running until I tripped over my own feet and landed on my face which gave the person chasing me time to catch up. I tried to get back up to run again but just couldn’t and whoever was chasing me kneeled down beside me  looked at me then grabbed me by the hair. Lifting my head up I struggled “L-let m-me g-go p-please”

“Now subject 663 why would I do that when you are the most important thing in this building.”  I didn’t like this. I wanted him to let go of me but there was nothing that I could do . “N-no i-i’m n-not I-i d-don’t l-like i-it h-here” I began to cry and because I cried the person tightened their grip on my hair I screamed. “I don’t care if you don’t like it here 663 you were gifted to us so we treat you how we want  and you can’t complain and now that you showed weakness and tried to run away  your punishment shall be worse today”.  

“N-no” I screamed “pl-please I -i p-promise t-that I-i  w-won’t t-try t-to r-run a-again” I tried to reason but they wouldn’t listen to me. They just grabbed me and dragged me away and into a separate room. Once there they stood me up in the center chained up both my arms and legs to the floor so I couldn’t run. After that they injected something into my neck. They walked away then the punishment started . I screamed for it to stop but nothing then my head started to pound then my eyes changed.

 

______________________________________________________________________________

 

I woke up screaming! What was that was it just a dream, or was it a memory? I began crying and crawled myself to one of the corners of the bed. I guess I was crying so loudly that I didn’t hear someone walk towards me. I screamed once I they 

touched my shoulder “S-stay a-away d-don’t t-touch m-me I-i d-don’t w-want y-you t-to h-hurt m-me a-anymore”

“Hey it’s ok it’s just me Kihyun” I looked up at him with my teary eyes. “I-i’m s-so s-sorry j-just i-ignore w-what I-i j-just s-said i-it’s n-not r-really th-that im-important a-anyways.” He just looked at me then sat next to me and put his hand on my shoulder in order to try to comfort me. “See everythings ok no one is here besides Minhyuk and I” I nodded “O-ok i-i’m s-sorry t-to w-wake y-you u-up I-i d-didn’t w-wake M-minhyuk u-up  t-too d-did I-i?”

“Nah it’s fine I had to get up for work soon anyways and Min that guy can sleep through a hurricane besides I have to wake him up too anyways” he laughed a bit and I just nodded. He got up and stood at the edge of the other bed then he pulled whatever was covering Minhyuk right off! “GET UP YOU LAZY BUM!” Minhyuk groaned “NO! Kiki me sweepy” Kihyun rolled his eyes. He walked away, grabbed something and then came back and spilled something on Minhyuk. “GET UP YOU HAVE TO DELIVER THAT DRESS TODAY MIN'' Minhyuk  just opened his eyes a bit “what dress Kiki?”

“The dress for the lady who's going to pay you almost five hundred dollars if you deliver it on time.” Minhyuk shot up out of bed “Oh my god yes that dress I almost forgot! Did I already pack the dress up?” Minhyuk said all of this in a panic. “Yes you did now go shower and get changed! I’ll get the dress box”

“Ok ok” Minhyuk said and ran off to that other room. I watched all of this happen after Kihyun walked away to get what Minhyuk needed. I began to feel light headed and something else I couldn’t tell but next thing I knew everything went black.

 

Minhyuk’s POV

 

I hurried up and took a shower once I was done I got out, put my towel on, fixed my hair in the mirror and walked out of the bathroom almost forgetting we have someone else here but they seemed to have passed out from exhaustion. So I walked to my nightstand and grabbed the suit I ironed while Kihyun was working last night. When I finally finished getting dressed I went to find Kiki. I finally found him but when I did he already had the box I needed in hand but was sitting down and thinking about something. I walked up to him and tapped him on the shoulder “Kiki you ok you thinking about something?” He snapped out of whatever trance he was in and turned to me and said “ I’m worried about him.” I looked back at him “who the kid with amnesia?”

“Yes of course I’m worried he doesn’t know his own name his age if he has family out there worried about his well being he has scars everywhere for peep sake Min! We have to be able to do something!” I sighed Kiki’s right but I don’t know the kids just got it bad. Now I'm starting to wonder more about what happened in his past but he doesn’t even know himself now. “Yeah I don’t know Kiki but still about him you have work in two hours and I have to deliver this an hour away from here but while I do that you’ll be watching him right” Kiki nodded and then handed me the box kissed me on the cheek and wish me good luck and to drive safely. I took the box and ran out the door.

 

Kihyun’s POV

 

I watched as Minhyuk left and then walked into the bedroom area. I went to check on the poor kid and saw him lying on the bed with his eyes closed. I assumed that he just went back to sleep and didn’t want to bother him. So I went to clean up a bit, mostly Minhyuk’s mess but oh well. I went to go pick up the clothes in the bathroom so I can put them in the hamper. Then I saw the clothes that he was in before Min gave him new one’s. They were a dark blue navy like color. The material was like when they gave you those hospital gowns except this one was all worn out. Almost as if he’s never worn anything else but this his whole life. He didn’t even have shoes when we met him yesterday. Does he even know what shoes are? I don’t know if he even wants these clothes back oh well who knows i’ll ask him when he wakes up. I just grab a separate bag and put them in there and set them on the bathroom counter. Once I finished cleaning the bathroom I grabbed the hamper and set it off into a corner. I walked out of the bathroom and looked over once again at the kid. This time it seemed he was sitting up in the bed holding on to where that number tattoo was. I didn’t want to bother him so I tried to just grab my towel and go back to the bathroom so I could shower and get ready for work, but he noticed me. “Hey you alright?” I asked. I noticed that his body tensed up a bit “I-i i-i’m f-fine.” He seemed like he was leaving something out but I wasn’t going to push on since he seems hurt enough already. I just nodded my head at him and said “I’m going to go shower so I can get ready for work alright?” He just nodded at me. I just nodded back and went to go take a shower.


 

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^


 

I watched as Kihyun went into the other room. I thought about when he asked if I was ok and I told him that I was fine but I wasn’t. I feel trapped being in here not as bad as the elevator thing but still I didn’t like it. My head started to pound again and the voice came back “RUN OUT” it said but I couldn’t since I don’t even know where I am. “Oh come on they’re going to keep you trapped in here if you don’t run now.” I shook my head “n-no th-they’re n-not” I said out loud. “Yes they are think about it they might take advantage of you of us because you don’t remember.” My body began to shake “y-your l-lying”

“You can think what you want but how about you let me take over I mean we’re both 663 aren’t we?” I froze but before I could answer Kihyun came out of the other room dressed up for work as he said. Thank goodness once Kihyun came the voice went away. I sighed. “ You alright your body is shaking?” I looked up at him. I wanted to cry but just tried not to.” U-um n-not r-really i-is th-there a-a a-away th-that I-i c-could g-get o-out o-of th-this r-room” I was practically begging. “Um I don’t know I mean you’re basically a walking toy that anyone can take advantage of.” My eye twitched a bit but I ignored it but before I could speak to start to beg some more something hit the door. I jumped up and went to the corner of the bed and hid. “Coming!” Kihyun shouted and walked up to the door to open it. Once he opened the door I ran to the other room with the other room with the shower in it. I was scared. I tried to listen in a bit but still cautiously since I was still scared. “Oh hey Jooheon!” I heard Kihyun say loudly. “Hey Kiki, how're things, how's my brother treating you? He's giving his own boyfriend plenty of attention right?” I heard Kihyun laugh a bit and got a little curious but still scared. “Everythings fine Jooheon now just come in a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter