STUDIO

STUDIO
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Come over.” That's all his first text said. 

We hadn’t spoken at all today though I already knew the reason so I wasn’t bothered by it. He had told me the previous day that he’d be busy working on new music for the next couple of days and as a way to make up for his absence in the upcoming days, he took me out on a little date. In all honesty, I was surprised to have received a text from him today especially considering the time. 

“To your studio?” I had replied back to him. I was already out the door by the time I had typed those words out and within seconds after having pressed the send button, he had already read my message and was typing a reply of his own. 

“Yes.” That was all he said in his text. 

His studio wasn’t very far from where I lived so it didn’t take long before I arrived. It was a cold night and since I was just going to visit him in his studio I didn’t see any point in changing clothes. I entered the building wearing a black oversized hoodie paired with some sweatpants, nothing special. When I finally reached his studio’s door, I knocked on it before reaching for the handle then slowly pushing the door open and peeking my head inside. “You’re here.” Chanyeol spoke from behind his mini bar he had in his studio. I smiled and stepped inside, closing the door behind me. “Did you need something? Why did you text me to come over? I thought you said you’d be busy these days.” with my arms crossed over my chest and a raised brow, I walked over to the couch and took a seat. 

“I needed a break from working.” he sighed while ruffling his own hair and walking towards where I sat. “So why am I here?” my eyes followed him as he took a seat next to me, an arm sneaking around my waist and pulling me closer to him. “You always help me relax and I needed some inspiration.” He smiled, showing off his dimples which I adored. Nevertheless, I playfully rolled my eyes at his words. “You made me come all the way over here at 10pm for that?” I shook my head with a smile on my lips. “You’re making it sound like getting inspiration isn’t important.” his smile faded as he looked at me. “Well I mean, yes it’s important, but considering how late it is we could have had a video call.” my hands reached over and cupped his cheeks to lightly squish them to get him to smile again for me. “But if I had done that you wouldn’t have been able to squish my cheeks like this.” he began talking while I continued to lightly squish his cheeks for fun. “And I wouldn’t be able to do this.” he said as he leaned forwards and landed a quick kiss on my lips. 

My hands left his cheeks to instead rest on my lap. “Fair enough.” I smiled back at him. He hummed quietly and placed a kiss on my cheek followed by another one on my other cheek. It was always nice receiving sweet little kisses from him so I didn’t even protest. However, not even a second later it seemed like his kisses were beginning to trail down to my neck. “Ok, ok I get it.” I chuckled, placing both my hands against his chest. “I like it when you wear my clothes.” He spoke softly into the crook of my neck before planting a kiss on it then resting the side of his head on my shoulder afterwards. My hands that were once on his chest, slid down to rest on his lap after seeing he had stopped. “Well I like wearing your clothes to sleep. They’re so comfy.” I smiled and wrap

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter