meow

tive's backstory

So there was a little boy who lived only with his mom and his cat. The boy had a pair of beautiful odd eyes,, suffered from heterochromia. His eyes was hazel-coloured on the right and blue-coloured on the left. He was always the center of attention anywhere he went as his eyes were very mesmerizing. But his life was not as beautiful as his eyes,,,,

.

.

If you have an iris with a different color from the other, one of them could be blind. Unfortunately, both of his eyes were blind.

"His eyes are beautiful, but what's the point if he can't see the world with his beautiful eyes?" was something he would hear everyday at school.

But somehow, his life were not all in the dark. Sometimes he could hear the sound of the wind telling him the position of his surroundings. Ah, also his cat- his companion, would lead his path. His life was not perfect but it was okay,,,

until-

Until one day he broke a glass jug in the kitchen. Luckily he was not hurt. So he quickly took a broom and swept the floor. After that, he went to his room. It was not hard to walk inside his house because he's familiar with the position of the furnitures. As soon as he arrived his room, he jumped onto the bed to take a nap-

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Someone screamed, it was from the kitchen. He recognised it was his mother's voice right away, so he ran to the kitchen. He could not see what happened but he knew..... Or actually he assumed but his assumption was right.

His mom stepped on the glass pieces of the jug he broke a while ago.

His mom was warded in the hospital and he felt guilty. He blamed himself for not being able to see. "ARGHHHHHHHHHH" he shouted.

Since his mother was in the hospital, he was alone at home,, with his cat. He was always this lonely but he never felt depressed and guilty as much as this. He knew that his mother did not have to get hurt if he was not blind. Drowning in his thoughts, suddenly his cat kept meowing loudly,, more like howling- i dont know how.

Anyways, he was depressed so he kicked out the cat outside. After half an hour, it started to rain.

He remembered he kicked his cat outside so he took an umbrella to bring the cat inside. But it was not there. So he tried to find the cat around his neighbourhood but it was hard as it was raining so there's no gentle wind nor his cat to tell him directions. He continued searching until he heard a meow.

He followed the continuous ' meow ' and found himself in a shelter. He knew it was a shelter as there was no water drops from the rain. He continued walking inside this anonymous shelter. He called his cat but there's no answer. Without warning, the ground starts shaking. He heard a few glass bottles broke and he tumbled himself.

He fell down on the floor. 'Its a wooden floor' he thought. His view was always in the dark but this time its darker. It grew darker, and darker and darker... even the sound of the wind is getting further. He can't hear the wind. He can't feel anything. He-

                            ___________________________________________________________________________________________________

He forced himself to open his eyes knowing he wont see a thing... or so he thought. "What is this? The light? Where am i? Wooden floor? I can see the wooden floor? I CAN SEE???? Oh wait- what is this liquid on the floor? ew its wet- eh?"

Having the ability to see is a good thing although he was still confused at that time. But why was his hand furry? " Wait what? Furry? Mirror!! Where is the mirror? Wait- i don't even know how a mirror supposed to look like. Maybe its shiny and reflective? Oh there! "

He never saw his reflection before but he knew right away that he was not in his normal body. He shrank- a lot. Most importantly, he was covered with fur. He always knew his ears were bigger than normal person's ears.....  but was it always THIS big? and furry ?

Ah- he knew that he touched this kind of furry creature before. It was exactly like his companion's body. 

 

No way- HE IS A CAT