Kiss Me Slowly

Kiss Me Slowly
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
   

'Stay with me. Baby, stay with me.

Tonight, don't leave me alone.'

-

It was the end of their date. The end of the night. The end of today. 

The sun will rise but they know they will see each other again. 

It has been one of the best dates ever. Dahyun and Sana have been dating each other for about a month and a half. They cantalked about anything and everything. Random things, like how that man has funny hair or how cute that baby was. And Sana started to compliment and pinch Dahyun's cute mochi-like cheeks. Safe to say that both of them couldn't stop smiling throughout the entire time. 

It was fun and so lovely to spend time with Sana. And it was so comforting to be with Dahyun. The way that they are like a match made in heaven. 

While walking along the starry night at Han River, they saw a number of bicycles. Sana has always wanted to learn how to ride one. But she was too scared of falling because she's super clumsy. Dahyun finds it cute at times. She loves taking care fo Sana and giving her little rubs on whichever part that has got hurt. Sana loves Dahyun. It was not easy for her and Dahyun to get to this point. They were best friends and their parents were conservative. It took them a lot of courage and realize how much they liked being with each other. They promised that they would be brave and hold each other's hands when things are rough. 

Dahyun bet 10,000won if Sana dares to get on a bicycle. But Dahyun couldn't bare to let her fall and scrape her pretty knees. She promised she would hold and teach Sana how to maneuver a bicycle. When Sana got on it, she started screaming because she couldn't even start pedaling. And Dahyun laughed until her stomach hurt. After a minute of laughing and seeing Sana's cute pouty face, she kisses the back of Sana's hand. It tingles everywhere. Dahyun smiles at her. It is so soft. 

She was suprised because Sana is the one who is usually affection and the one who tries to steal a kiss from Dahyun. She has always wondered what it's like to kiss Dahyun. She quickly snapped out of her little cloud of imaginations and tried to ride the bicycle. 

After five minutes of trying, Sana gave up. And Dahyun suggests for them to go home instead. 

And here they are now. Standing right outside of Sana's apartment. 

There was something different about tonight. The air around Da

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter