Just Another Noisy Day

The Daily Life of Psychic Kang
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Note: 

★ Bold lines- Seulgi's using telepathy to converse with people so hindi nya binubuka bibig nya to talk kaya naka bold. She's also using her power para di mahalata ng mga tao na hindi niya binubuka ang bibig niya and that she's using telepathy the whole time.                   

 ★ Italicized lines- other people's thoughts na naririnig ni Seulgi through telepathy

____________________________________________________

 

 

16 years ago, a girl was born to a certain ordinary couple. However, it would be hard to say that the girl was ordinary. 

 

A mere 14 days after her birth, she uttered her first words.

 

Without even speaking aloud. She even surprised herself.

 

Moreover, 1 month after her birth, she was able to walk.

 

Even in the air.

 

When she was 1 year old, while her father was playing around, tossing her into the air, she didn't come back down for 7 minutes.

 

Nanatili lang siyang nakalutang sa kisame na nakatayo.

 

After that, they played peekaboo, and she actually disappeared right in front of him. 

 

Isang oras nag- iiyak ang tatay niya dahil isang oras din siyang nawala. 

 

As you would expect, this unsettled her mother. It was only natural that such a child would make her uneasy.

 

The reaction of normal parents would be to take her to the hospitals and research institutes.

 

However, this couple were considerably lax. The couple, whose characters were optimistic by nature, were both the type to not think that deeply about things.

 

Due to that, they adapted to the situation without any questions.

 

Years passed… 

 

And now it's the present day

 

And that girl… 

 

Kang Seulgi, is now a high school student.

 

As you may know, her psychic power is still going strong. She can still bend spoons without touching them, and even read cards that are face down. 

 

Seulgi can also read what a girl is thinking. 

 

And even slot machines are nothing more than mechanisms for spewing money.

 

Surely, her life is like a dream!

 

The world's happiest girl, who was blessed with everything from the moment of her birth!


 

That is Kang Seulgi… 


 

If that's what you thought, then you're gravely mistaken! 


 

For Seulgi, her life is completely screwed up thanks to this power.

 

Being able to bend spoons? Di nga siya nakakain ng almusal niya nang maayos.

 

Being able to read face down cards? Parang trabaho lang sa kanya yan.

 

Knowing what a girl is thinking? 

'Uh oh! natatae ako.' 

She honestly couldn't care less.

 

A money- spewing mechanism? Okay na siya sa tissue kapag sumisinga. 

 

World's happiest girl, who was blessed with everything from the moment of her birth?

 

Kalokohan!

 

She is the world's unhappiest girl, who has had everything snatched away since the moment of her birth. 

 

It's true that she has received powers that ordinary people do not have. Telepathy, psychokinesis, x-ray vision, precognition, teleportation, clairvoyance, etc.

 

There are too many to count. All of them enable her to do just about anything.

 

Kung gugustuhin nga niya, kaya nyang wasakin ang mundo in only 3 days.

 

The towns would be destroyed like those in sim city.

 

Anyway, granted that she has been given something. Still, may mga times na giving and taking away happen simultaneously.

 

Parang aso lang kumbaga na binigyan ng pagkain. It's as if the ability to obtain food on his own has been taken away.

 

Seulgi has had many things snatched away from her!

 

The sense of achievement when you accomplish something difficult through hard work, and yung feeling ng excitement when you receive a meaningful message galing sa crush mo, at ang ma surprised ng isang surprise party are all things of which she is incapable.

 

While there is neither anger nor sorrow, there is also no happiness or joy.

 

That has been her life up to this point.

 

Still, she doesn't really have any complaints now that it's this late in the game. She doesn't think she'd want to become a normal person either.

 

'Seulgi.'

 

Ang boses na yun…

 

'Tagal ata nun, dapat nandito na yun mga ganitong oras.'


 

[Telepathy. An ability that enables one to hear other people's thoughts.]


 

Tama nga siya..

 

There, sitting outside their gate is no other than her father.

 

And he looks pathetic. 

 

"Welcome home, KangSeul!" her father greeted her enthusiastically pagkakita sa kanya. "Antagal mong nakauwi ah!"

 

'Pa, anong ginagawa nyo? Bakit kayo nakaupo sa harap ng bahay?'

 

"Dalawang oras ako naghintay sayo, alam mo ba?" sagot ng tatay niya na nakaharap na sa kanya.

 

'Actually, 15 minutes lang talaga akong naghintay hehe'

 

'You realize na alam kong nagsisinungaling kayo, diba?' sabi ni Seulgi with a bored look. 'That aside, ano nga ginagawa nyo?'

 

"Ahh, didiretsuhin na kita, Seulgi. Pwede mo ba buksan ang pinto? Di na naman ako makapa–"

 

'Na naman?'

 

Dumiretso na si Seulgi sa pintuan nila and used her power to open the door na walang kahirap- hirap.

 

"As expected, sa isang psychic! That is such a clever trick."

 

'Wag mong tawaging trick.' sagot niya sa tatay niya na nakangisi lang sa kanya. 

 

'Madali lang buksan ni Seulgi ang vault' Seulgi heard her father's thoughts loud and clear. He was holding his chin while thinking.

 

'Ang problema na lang ay kung saan kami magnanakaw kung kailan namin gusto.'

 

'Just what the heck are you thinking in front of your child.' 

 

"Seulgi, yan power mo. Di mo ba naisip na may mas maganda yan na paggagamitan?" tanong ng tatay niya na ngiting demonyo at nanliliit ang mga mata.

 

'Narinig ko na pinag- iisip mo.' Napalingon sila when they heard a sound of footsteps papalapit.

 

"Mag- usap tayo mamaya, Seulgi!" saka galit na lumingon ang papa niya sa mama niya.

 

Heto na naman sila…

 

Sa kung saan may isang aspect sa buhay ni Seulgi na hindi tahimik. And that would be…

 

The relationship between her parents.


 

"Tigilan mo na tong kalokohan mo!" pagbaling ng tatay niya sa nanay niya. "Ni lockan mo na naman ako ng pinto, tangina!" sigaw nito.

 

"Welcome home, baby bear!~" her mother greeted her happily at hindi man lang pinansin ang nag- aalburuto niyang asawa. "Yung paborito mong chicken adobo ang ulam natin mamayang dinner, baby bear ko." 

 

"Don't ignore me! At isa pa, kare- kare day dapat tayo ngayon!" talak parin ng papa niya.

 

"Oh talaga? I'm sorry." sabi ng mama niya, not sounding sorry at all. "Okay lang naman sayo na lata ng sardinas na lang kainin mo, no?"

 

"Sardinas?! Alam mong di ako kumakain niyan!!" sigaw pa rin nito.

 

Hay...

 

Asan na ba yung parents niya from back then?

 

Yung parents niya na sobrang inlove sa isa't isa na you'd think they're still in a honeymoon stage.

 

Sobrang in love talaga nila. Si Seulgi na nga ang nahihiya dahil sa pagiging third wheel.

 

She even remembered seeing her parents holding each other's hands while looking at each other's eyes like a fool and uttering some cheesy lines.

 

"Ang pagmamahal ko sayo abot hanggang buwan pabalik dito." yan ang linya ng tatay niya. "I love you the most in the world." at ito naman ang laging sagot ng nanay niya.

 

But now, it's a completely different sort of madness.

 

"Yung galit ko sayo abot hanggang buwan pabalik dito." ito na ngayon ang linya ng tatay niya. "I hate you the most in the world." at yan din ang laging sagot ng nanay niya. 

 

They would say those lines while gripping at each other's collar at kulang nalang magpatayan na silang dalawa.


 

"Time to eat!" masiglang saad ng nanay niya. "Eat a lot, baby bear ko." 

 

"Hoy!"

"Hoy!"

"Hoy!"

"Hoy!"

 

"Sa tingin mo talaga kakainin ko to?!" r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter