My house and ¿Why is he in my house?....

The Mysterious Gardening Boy:

ON THE WAY:  

 On the way, after buying the roses, I went to buy things for the house, finished and ready to go home.

HOME:
I get home and start putting things in the living room and so on.
I take out the roses and put them in a jug, fill it with water and when I left it a paper fell into it but I didn't see it.
I went to bathe. I got dressed, (pajamas), I made myself eat and suddenly, I see the paper thrown under the table.
-I picked it up and said "I WANT TO HAVE YOU IN MY ARMS RIGHT NOW" and his phone number written there.

"It made me weird, I thought it was a joke or something that that boy from the garden was doing to me."
I ignored him and threw it away, not knowing that that night would be the last time I would see him.
"I never thought he would show up in my room, looking at me with that twisted and scary look, telling me my name while I slept and sneaking into my bed in a ual way."

  The night:
Finishing chores and doing the bathroom and brushing my teeth.
I put my lenses  rest on the table, turn everything off, and go straight to bed.
-When I slept soundly, I felt a very heavy air and chills around my body.-
"As if someone was there, watching me sleep so scary ......"
- A voice was heard but slowly telling me my name with a disturbing smile and a disturbing look.-

"I couldn't see because of the darkness, who is really there in my room .."