If I'm

If I'm
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

»

»

»

 

The music buzzed loudly in the partice room, it's been almost four hours that GFriend members are practicing choreography for the upcoming comeback, they're rehearsing as well as discussing the shortcomings of the choreography, the position of each member, the synchronisation of movement and much more.

 

"Allright stop! time to rest" said their dance teacher.

 

all members sighed with relief while others rested their bodies, Yerin was still standing facing the mirror she was still remembering some movements that she thought were difficult.

 

"Unnie stop, lets taking a break" said Yewon.

 

Yerin quickly replied, then she walks to get water and wants to approach Sojung but she sighs to see Sojung who is so attached to Eunha she turns towards Maknae and sits next to her.

 

Yerin took a rough breath and made Yewon staring at her.

 

"Why?" Yerin just shook her head and drank water.

 

"Yewon-ah" Maknae just muttered.

 

"Will you accompany me to dinner in the usual place" the girl turned to Yerin.

 

"Sorry unnie but I'm on a diet"

 

"Ah..."

 

"Maybe Unnie can take Eunbi she'll want" Yerin turns her attention to Eunbi who is sitting with Eunha and Sojung, they are busy taking pictures.

 

"I've asked but Sinb says she's bored, It's okay Yewon-ah" Yewon sighs feeling bad.

 

"I'm so sorry"

 

"Don't be sorry baby, its not your fault" Yerin smiles at her.

 

"Sowon unnie look at this"

"Wa.. You look so cute and beautiful eunha-ya"

"I know"

 

Yerin vaguely hears their randomness, the tip of her eyes glancing at them she quickly turns her gaze when looking at their intimate position.

she sighed again and bite her lower lip , It was okay Yerin was not it usual, she tried to encourage herself.

 

The particed continued for two hours after feeling enough dance teacher end the partice, the girls cheering happily not forgetting to thank the dance teacher and all the staff who helped them.

 

All the members packed up their belongings and rushed to leave the partice room, Yerin being the last person to leave the room because she had cleared up some of the mess there.

 

"Let's go, Don't be too diligent there are staff who take care of all that" she was abit shocked to hear the voice of the Leader.

 

"U-its okay" the older girl holds her arm leaving the partice room.

 

Arriving at the parking lot the Manager told the two to get into the car immediately, before entering a different car Sojung had time to restrain Yerin.

 

"Rest well don't sleep too late" Yerin just nods without saying anything, Sojung's eyebrows go up looking at the girl's response.

 

when Yerin rested her body briefly on the couch, she glanced at her two dongsae who had just entered the dorm.

 

"You're tired" asked Yerin.

 

"Pretty tired" Yewon replied while Yuju just nodded.

 

"Take a little break after that take a shower then go to sleep, understand?"

 

"Ne unnie" Replied the two then went into each other's rooms.

 

Yerin glanced at her phone and got up and rushed into her room. after taking a shower, makeup and dressing neatly she immediately came out of her room to Yewon's room.

 

Knock... Knock.. Knock..

 

"Ne~ Just enter the door its not locked" Yerin slowly opened the door.

 

"Oh Un-nie.. where are you going?" asked Umji looking at Yerin in a dress.

 

"I'm going out with Sooyoung"

 

"Joy unnie" Yewon was about to ban Yerin from going out but she saw sadness in Yerin's eyes.

 

"Right, I promise I'll go home soon"

 

"Allright, be careful unnie" in the end she just reminded her Unnie to be careful

 

"Sure, and you go to sleep fast, Yuju is asleep, don't wait for me" Yewon nodded, Yerin smiled then kissed the Maknae forehead.

 

"Good night Yewon, I'll go first"

 

"Good night unnie, please be careful"

 

"I'll baby dont worry" Yewon smiles.

 

Yerin walks away from Yewon's room, until outside the dorm Yerin immediately enters the car where her manager is waiting.

 

 

»

 

»

 

»

 

 

"What do you usually do in a dorm?"

Yerin's best friend Sooyoung asks, as they sit in a dining area to fill their stomachs for a moment from wandering around the shopping center.

 

"Lying down, sometimes watching movies and cleaning dorms, there's not much I do"

 

"Ah.. It's a coincidence that you can go out tonight because you usually always obey Sowon unnie, or are you having a fight?"

 

Ye

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter