Chapter 1

Dreams Come True
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“See you on Monday, hun.” Yoojin said as she hugged me and waved.

“Yea, hit me up anytime!” I said back and waved back at her.

We parted ways in front of our school gate. School just ended I am heading home now and walked while I placed my hand on both of the straps of my bag pack. I heard my phone got a notification.

I unlocked my phone and read the notification that came. It says that there will be a new upcoming video of the Sun and Moon series of Haechan and Taeil tonight. I placed my phone back in my pocket and walked until I reached home.

It’s Friday night and I am the only one here at home. It means I will binge-watch NCT videos again until I fall asleep. I’ll definitely spend my whole weekend finishing my school dues and watching NCT videos again.

That Sunday night, I seated on our porch at home. I wore my Airpods, and started listening to my NCT playlist while waiting for my hot coffee to cool down. Streets are a little bit dark already and I am I’ve got nothing to do so I chilled at our porch to kill time since my parents are at their business trip for three weeks. I relaxed my back on the cozy chair and started scrolling through my phone to inform myself what is NCT’s schedule today. I can feel the cold breeze of the night running through my face. Suddenly, I saw a figure running as fast as he could that caught my attention away from my phone. He’s wearing a black hoodie and a pair of ripped jeans, with a black cap, a black sunglass, with a black face mask.  This so-called black-clothed man hurriedly approached me at my porch, grabbed my hand and quickly pulled me inside our house. He banged the front door immediately and securely locked it. I started to get nervous but I’m still shocked to what just happened.

“Who the heck are you? What do you want from me?” I yelled at him while he removed the hood of his jacket. He looks young though, but why is he wearing so much black clothes? Is he a serial killer or something? Thoughts of where to get a knife or any self-defense item started to flood my mind.

“Shh, be quiet!” The young man said, peeking through the door hole. He looks like he’s running away from someone. From what I heard, his voice is familiar, so young yet so manly. Who the heck is he?

“Get out, I don’t know you. Please, get out while I’m being polite.” I threatened him as I secretly grabbed behind my back a cutter that was placed at the top of the mini cabinet near the front door.

“No, please. Trust me! I’m not a bad person." The man faced me and waved both of his hands. "Please just let me stay for a minute till I lost the Sasaeng fans chasing me.” He said, panicking, as he took of his glasses and mask off, including his cap and shows who he is. My world suddenly stopped. I didn't even noticed I dropped the cutter that I was holding at my back. My mind went blank. 

“N-na Jaemin Oppa?” I stuttered, lost of words. NA ING JAEMIN IS IN MY ING HOUSE. How did this happen? I am dreaming? I feel like I’m dreaming.

“You know me? Come on! Please, just let me stay for a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter