Yoonmin- Forbidden love

Bts oneshots 1
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kinda Romeo and Juliet thing bc y not! Backstory- so Jimin and Yoongi's parents are rich famous business owners. They also happen to be competitors and won't let the boys date because of competition. 

Tw- mention of abuse and !

Mpreg also!

---------------------

"Hyung I promise everything will get better. I just have to leave my parents. Then we can be together. I promise. Just 2 more days and I'll be away from them. Then you can move into the apartment with me. Ya? I love you Hyung. I love you so much." Jimin said holding Yoongi's face to his and they both had tears in their eyes. Yoongi nods and wipes JImins tears away. "Of course Jiminnie. I love you too. I love you more than you love me." Yoongi whispered with a tear smile. The older tenderly kissed Jimin. It lasted what felt like years, but only lasted a few seconds. They only broke away because they heard a car stop next to them. Jimin looked like he was in trouble and like he was scared. Yoongi intently knew why. "What is going on here?!"

Jimin's father yelled through the now open window. He sounded furious. Yoongi was scared for Jimin, knowing the strength the younger father had. He knew how Jimin would be beaten and locked up for days without anything except water if he was lucky. He knew that away the CEO would punish Jimin was to force himself upon Jimin. "Jimin run now. Meet me at the water fountain next to the cafe by the school. I love you and I'll take care of your father. I love you so much, baby." Yoongi said quietly hugging Jimin and kissing the other's cheek. Jimin nodded and pulled away, starting to run to the meeting spot. Yoongi was ganna take care of Jimins deadbeat dad. "You! You're the Min companies son aren't you?!" Mr. Park yelled getting out of the car stomping over to Yoongi.

His face was red with anger and he looked like he was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter