Finale

Lavender Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The room was in the depth of silence while I'm watching some old romance on TV with no existence and disturbance. Slowly, moving on without you and let the storm passes by.

 

I may not be the one whom you choose, but please stay happy.

 

Maybe today was not the right time for both of us, but stay where you are because I will find you again in the next sunny days.

 

I love you in summer pain, and I knew it would never last.

 

Happy memories fade, new flowers bloom in spring, where I finally felt the warm, cozy, and calm place within.

 

It must be the ticking of the clock that reminds me of my lazy days. I walked without directions; I bump into random people day by day; I mistook you for someone else before it became an unpleasant habit.

 

I recall the past when I mostly had you in my arms when we often intertwined our hands amid the wintry day's night when I sniff the back of your neck where your scent rubs into mine too.
These past few days have been rough for me, the usual routine when we shared breakfast, lovely talks of the day, and even the face I mostly have seen every morning.

 

"What should I do without you?" I sigh.

 

(doorbell ringing)

 

"Who might be my guest today?" I asked myself.

 

I open my door; I notice the purple box on the floor before I keep it with me.

 

Slowly, I unwrapped th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter