The Scene

A Scene

Honestly, the bow looks so off. It's not, but it is. 
 

(she just really is finding excuses to touch it)

 

"How do I look? " the wearer of the bow (and the black buttons up, and the blood-red vest, and the plaid and-) asked, looking anxious

 

"Perfect. " endearing smile shone, eyes glimmering, half the moon reflecting

 

"You're not just saying that to ease my mind, right? " came the suspicion

 

She frowned, pouting, guilt-tripping, to be honest.

 

"Now, why would I do that? " 

 

The other woman crossed her arms and smirks knowingly an eyebrow dancing. Half amused.

 

"Need I remind you of all the devastating pranks you put me through? "

 

"But it's never a prank about your look, Jessi. I wouldn't dare. You're too pretty and handsome, I would never. "

 

Jessica chuckled in amusement. Leave it to Tiffany to say it so blatantly like it's the most obvious thing. 

 

"Okay, I trust you, baby. Come here. " the CEO extended her arms, gesturing for the latter to come forward. And Tiffany did so eagerly.

 

As she was safely wrapped in Jessica's warm embrace, she kissed the woman's cheek.

 

"Don't flirt with other women. " she began 

 

Jessica nodded with a smile impossibly large and happy.

 

"Don't drink too much wine. Don't get into a fight. Don't leave your assistant behind like the last time, seriously Jessi, Juyeon had a hard time speaking France just to find her way back to the hotel, that poor girl. And- don't interrupt"- the CEO readily close in fear, somewhat " And most importantly, don't forget to call me twice a day. Be safe there, and remember about me in all the steps you take. " with that, the little "ritual" ended.

 

"Yes, yes. I promise to not do all of that. Also, you didn't have to remind me of that last one, I live for you and our future after all " the CEO said, puckering like it's a proud gesture. She pecks the younger woman's lips, eliciting a giggle from the latter.

 

"Of course you do, you sap. Now go and get that partnership. I'll be waiting for you to come home. " Tiffany cooed the brunette, holding her face by the cheeks and giving away a generous amount of kisses.

 

"Mmmm, I already miss you. " Jessica muttered

 

They kissed for the last time before a knock came on their apartment door

 

"Must be Juyeon. Okay, I'll be going. Tell Taeyeon not to overdo your girl's night with everyone tonight. I wish I could join you… " Jessica mused, rushingly taking her coat and her luggage while heading towards the door.

 

Tiffany only sees her off from the bedroom door frame, waving at Juyeon who waved back when Jessica opened the door.

 

"I can't promise you that! "

 

Jessica only glowered at her playfully. She didn't realize how bright her smile was.

 

"Bye, honey. Love you! "

 

"Love you too, Tiff. " and the door closes.