Black Thread - YQ's Pov

SooQi's poem collection

 

HOLD! Before you read this poem, this will contain spoilers for the upcoming story. I have not finished it yet, because it's a lot longer than all my stories and I've been more busy. Proceed if you don't mind having the ending or vague plot spoil. Stop if you want to wait until I publish it.

Also, head on over to my profile to vote. I have many lists of AU SooQi I want to write but usually get stuck on what to write next. The vote is if I should upload a collection of vote winners like this poem collection. (Actual story will be uploaded separately, each chapter will just announce the winner of the next theme and update you on the next round of voting.) Or if i should continue picking on my own on what to write next. I will upload my own picks if I happen to write one at a moment, so I wont solely write based on what you guys pick.

 

Okie dokie, I will delete the bold and end the poll once I finish and upload the story!

-

-

-

 

Seeing billion of red strings and mine leading to you is not.

Generation of lost history, I assume our black thread is a misfortunes.

Encounter another with the same fate, with hope, I take my shot.

 

All is gone when we stand before our own end

With caution, I treat you as a hazard

No ill luck has come, therefore we befriended

Witnessing their dark thread glow, my perspective has alter

 

I free my desire and approach you with purpose

Seeing you in a new light

The spark from the black has become conspicuous

Our destiny has ignited

 

Black absorb all colors in the cosmo

Because it’s everything

Just like you’ve became my whole world