cheatsheet. (updated!)

π‘†π‘ˆπ‘ƒπΈπ‘…π‘π‘‚π‘‰π΄ | idols reborn. ( apply open! )
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
S
C
R
O
L
L

D
O
W
N SUPERNOVA SUPERNOVA CHEATSHEET CHEATSHEET debut: the group will be re-debuting in 2018Β after debuting in 2016. they originally trained with cube and must have a minimum of 6 months at that time. they can have training from other companies as well, but once they enter love entertainment they use what they were taught and continue to work on it.

Β 

age and ethnicity: the story is set to have members be aged from 1997-2001. each plotline has an age on it, so please follow those. each plotline also has an ethnicity on it. the ones that say asian have no specifications. so long as the members are at least halfΒ  asian it's all good.

Β 

face claims: make sure that your chosen face claim is close to your character's age range. please also make sure that youΒ do not race bend too much. i can point you to directories that can help you should you need it. ifΒ you have a half race character, i don't mind you using a full race character. i get that it can be hard to find the perfect person all of the time.

Β 

languages: your character can know up to five languages, but they can only be fluent in three of them. please give me a general idea of how they learned their languages and how fluent they are.

Β 

nicknames: these are optional. add as many as you want so long as you add information on them.

Β 

appearance & fashion: i ask that you give me at least a small bit of information on the characters' appearance and fashion. it can be anything and you can add links.

Β 

personality: you need at least four positive and four negative traits. feel free to add extras like mbti or hogwarts houses as well.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter