final

Just a usual day
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Soo the boys are coming for lunch tomorrow.” Jongin said while cuddling his tiny boyfriend on the couch, back hugging him.

“Who the invited them?” Kyungsoo said facing Jongin, judging him.

“Themselves” Jongin grinned.

“Whatever! I can’t do a . Order something and hang out among yourselves” Kyungsoo turned his back to Jongin again, knowing what will be Jongin’s next line.

“Please Soo please~” Jongin whined. “They said they haven’t had your foods for a long time. Especially deonjang jjigae”

“So? What can I do? I want to spend the weekend with you. Please Nini.” Kyungsoo pouted.

“I have already given them my words. Sorry I didn’t ask you beforehand. And Soo, they are your friends as well. You should hang out with them more. If you keep yourself isolated like this, you will feel burdened at one point of your life. I am your boyfriend. Definitely you can’t share everything with me. You have been friends with Baekhyun hyung since childhood. Don’t be like this.” Jongin gave a very much long lecture on Kyungsoo’s pathetic life.

 

 

Kyungsoo knew what Jongin said is right. He hadn’t contacted Baekhyun for more than two weeks. When Baekhyun called him two weeks ago, he wasn’t in mood and said he would call him few minutes later. That few minutes became two weeks and he wasn’t even bothered. Thankfully Bakehyun knew Kyungsoo very well. Kyungsoo knows even if he hadn’t met him for six months in-spite of living in the same city, he wouldn’t think twice if Kyungsoo asks for anything. He will help him right away, leaving all his work behind. Kyungsoo was in a deep thought when Jongin poked his side. “What?” Kyungsoo asked absent mindedly.

“Are you okay with the boys coming?” Jongin asked with serious expression this time.

“Whatever. It’s not like I have any choice.” Kyungsoo said getting up and shrugged. Jongin shaked his head smiling when Kyungsoo went to check his freeze.

 

^^

 

“Soooo~ How can you do this to me?” a hyper Baekhyun screamed as soon as he entered Jongin and Kyungsoo’s apartment. He hugged the daylight out of Kyungsoo. “What did I do?” Asked kyungsoo shoving his loud friend. “You ghosted on me again you . You said you will call me.” Baekhyun pouted.

“If you are here to complain please leave” Kyungsoo said with a serious expression. Baekhyun knew he was joking. Instead he smiled brightly and hugged Kyungsoo again. “You are so cute Soo. If you weren’t my friend, and a little less of an , I would have definitely adopted you.” Baekhyun said pinching Kyungsoo’s mochi cheeks.

 

Chanyeol, Jongin, Sehun and Junmyeon were sitting on the sofa when the two best friends were busy in their own world. They found their interaction very entertaining. Entertainment is Baekhyun’s middle name.

“You can still adopt him hyung.” Said sehun laughing.

“Ewww that would make Jongin my son-in-law. NEVER.” Chanyeol threw a pillow at Sehun.

“As if I want to eww.” Jongin said while picking up the flower vase to throw at Chanyeol.

 

The only one who is sensible in the squad besides Kyungsoo is Junmyeon. He is like a mother figure to them. Even though he is the oldest one, he is dating the youngest one. For which, Chanyeol and Jongin always gang up on him and Sehun can’t help. He tried to divert the topic. “I am hungry. Let’s have the delicious food first” The three immature boys remembered why they are here and went to the dining as fast as they could.

 

“Why are you running as if you don’t have these yummy foods every day?” Chanyeol said pushing Jongin from his way.

“So what? I want this today as well” Said Jongin sitting himself beside Kyungsoo.

“Can you two go for at least an hour without fighting?” Kyungsoo said glaring at both Jongin and Chanyeol.

“He started first”

“He started first”

“Shut up. If you two don’t stop bickering till we finish our food, I will kick both of you out” Kyungsoo warned both the boys. Junmyeon, Sehun and Baekhyun smiled looking at Kyungsoo disciplining them.

 

 

Jongin sealed his mouth and Chanyeol whispered ‘scary’.

 

 

^^

 

They were chatting sitting in the living room when Chanyeol and Sehun decided to tease Jongin like always.

“Say Kyungsoo hyung, do you know the rumors going around the academy about the great teacher Kai?” Sehun said wiggling his eyebrows.

“Not interested” Kyungsoo shrugged.

“What even! Aren’t you even curious about your own boyfriend?” Chanyeol said with frustration.

“Sehun said himself that those are rumors. So yeah, I am not curious at all” Kyungsoo shrugged again.

Jongin was smiling proudly sitting there and blushing. ‘That’s my boyfriend for y’all. Y’all can never get someone like him’ The topic almost got buried but Junmyeon suddenly asked “What rumors?” He was genuinely curious and concerned as well. Sehun and Jongin are partners, so it might be something related to Sehun as well, is what Junmyeon thought. Sehun and Chanyeol grinned at each other. They were hoping for someone to ask, so that they can drag the matter even more. Sehun thought Baekhyun will be the one asking but right now he is busy cuddling Kyungsoo instead. He doesn’t want to miss the chance of cuddling his squishy Soo. He is idly half lying down on Kyungsoo’s side.

“You know Jun, there is this trainee boy who somehow got to know Jongin is gay and since then he is always around Jongin. He always wants to learn the dance steps from Jongin. He refuses me as well. He only wants teacher Kai.” Sehun said faking a sad expression.

“It seems like you are sad Oh Sehun” Junmyeon said gritting his teeth. Sehun gulped. “N-no why would I. it’s not like that Jun. I promise” Sehun sent heart eyes to his boyfriend.

“It better be. Okay now continue”

“So this boy here always wants Jongin to teach him physically. You know like where should he put his hand how much distance should be between his legs like this. He wants him to show this to him”

“I think that’s weird and unnecessary. He is an adult and can learn just watching you two. And if he practices more he will be good” Junmyeon said giving it a hard thought.

“That’s right!” Sehun exclaimed. “So other staffs and trainees say that this boy might have a crush on Jongin and wants his attention all the time. It started getting worse when one day after practice Jongin dropped him at home and a trainee who lives in the same building saw them.” Sehun bit his tongue after saying this. He didn’t want to make Jongin’s love life complicated. He just wanted to tease. But his loud mouth! He wasn’t sure how Kyungsoo would react to the dropping home part. He just intended to mention the boy having a crush on Jongin. Doesn’t matter how much he teases Jongin, he loves his friend to death. “I-I shoulnd’t have mentioned that. Sorry” Sehun lowered his head.

 

Everyone including Jongin was silent after this. They were waiting for Kyungsoo to say something. Others were expecting an outburst and Jongin was waiting to see his boyfriend’s reaction to know how much he trusts him.

“It’s okay.” Kyungsoo said breaking the silence. Eveyone w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter