You Have Mine. So Can I Have Yours?

I Owe You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ever since the last encounter they had, when Yoohyeon shamelessly asked for Minji’s heart, and the question has to be left hanging-unanswered because Minji’s phone just has to ring right after the question been thrown. What a timing. 

 

It was her manager, Bora who asked about her whereabout because they have to leave soon for Minji’s next schedule (yes, she’s saved by the call).

 

“Uhh, sorry Daepyonim. But I gotta go. It was n-nice talking with you.” Minji stammered as she’s still can’t really digest the flirtatious comment that Yoohyeon randomly threw at her when she was least expected it. 

 

But Minji quickly regain her composure as she looked up to meet Yoohyeon’s eyes and offered the taller woman a small smile. After all she is trained to be a professional at work.

 

“Glad that we meet again after that eventful night. See you.” Minji bowed at the CEO and ready to take her leave. But Yoohyeon hastily grabbed her wrist. 

 

“Wait wait! Your phone number?” Yoohyeon expectantly asked with her pleading puppy eyes.

 

Minji fought the urge to laugh seeing the almighty CEO looking like a cute puppy in front of her right now. 

 

“I’m sorry I really have to go now, Daepyonim. In fact, I think I gotta run before my manager kill me for being late. But the next time we meet, I’ll give it to you. I promise.” Minji smiled politely as she gently pull her hand free out of Yoohyeon’s grip. 

 

“Fine, next time it is. Take care, Minji-ssi.” Yoohyeon nodded and waved Minji goodbye. 

 

“The next time we meet huh?” Yoohyeon whispered out to no one in particular as she keep looking at Minji’s back-view that keep getting smaller. 

 

Yoohyeon then shook her head with an amused smile on her face. Because it feels like a De Javu. 

 

***

 

What Yoohyeon wants, Yoohyeon gets. 

 

The young CEO has that mindset since she was a kid. Whatever she wants, she will get it. Either with her own power and effort, or other’s who will always ready to help her.

 

And now, Yoohyeon wants Minji. 

 

Yoohyeon has been keep pestering Minji non stop, whenever she gets the chance to. Tirelessly. Relentlessly. Guess she’s really being serious about getting Minji’s heart. 

 

While Minji, the poor actress was having a real difficult time in dealing with this sudden fangirl-ing act from the CEO. She was not prepared for all of these. And by saying these.. 

 

***

 

(Few days after their first encounter)

 

Minji had another meeting with the drama crew and cast today. Just one more final meeting before they can start the drama shooting next week. 

 

“Hi. Hello. How are you? Have a great day!” Minji greeted everyone she met with a smile. Everyone who received the smile of course can’t help but to smile back at her. Because Minji is such a sweetheart. 

 

“Oh, Daepyonim, annyeonghaseyo.” Minji saw Yoohyeon stood in front of the meeting room by herself.

 

“Hi, I was waiting for you.” Yoohyeon said. 

 

“Oh.” And that caught Minji off guard because she has no idea as to why the CEO is waiting for her. Is she in a big trouble? Because it’s the CEO herself who come to her directly for a talk instead of sending her employee.

 

“Have you eat your lunch? If you haven’t, let’s have it together.” Yoohyeon gave Minji her charming smile. A smile that made hundreds of women and men swooned. But guess it’s not working for Kim Minji.

 

“Ah.. I’m sorry Daepyonim. But I already had mine before I came here. Thank you for the kind offer. See you.” Minji politely bowed at Yoohyeon and walked pass her. 

 

She thought that’ll be the end of the conversation. But Minji heard some footsteps following her closely. And when she turned around she saw Yoohyeon again.

 

“Uh.. Are you also going this way?” Minji cautiously asked. 

 

“Yes.” Yoohyeon beamed innocently. 

 

“Okay.” Minji shrugged.

 

But weirdly Yoohyeon will keep trailing behind her. For the whole day. 

 

And Minji finally snapped because she had enough of it. 

 

“Could you please stop following me around, Daepyonim? People are staring at us weirdly.” Minji said in her hushed-whispered tone after she successfully pulled Yoohyeon to a secluded corner to have a talk. 

 

“Why? Let them stare I don’t care. All I care about is you.”

 

“Ugh, Daepyonim please!” Minji feels like crying. 

 

“Ah. Right. I was going to discuss about this with you. Just call me with Yoohyeon, please.”

 

“How can I? No one call you with just your name here. How can I do that?” Minji asked in mixed of horror and disbelief. 

 

“They can’t because they aren’t allowed to. But you can because I allowed you. So please, just call me Yoohyeon, unnie.” Minji eyes widened at the nickname. 

 

“U-unnie..??”

 

“Yeah, I did a quick research on you and turned out I’m younger than you by two years. So I’ll call you unnie.” Yoohyeon grinned. 

 

“W-what? Please no. Just call me with my name.”

 

“No, don’t wanna. By the way, you haven’t give me your number, unnie!” Yoohyeon whined with a sad pout.

 

“A-ah.. Right. Sorry, I forgot. Here’s my phone. Just dial your number so you’ll have mine.” Minji is a person who take promises seriously. And she herself always committed to all promises she made. 

 

“Okay!” Yoohyeon giddily took the phone and punched her number in. 

 

“Done! Here’s your phone, unnie. I gotta go now. Even though I still want to be with you, some boring meetings are waiting for me. Wait for my text and call!” Yoohyeon waved Minji a goodbye with her smile never leave her face before she turned around and rushing to leave the place. Her father would kill her is she comes late to the meeting. 

 

Minji blinked her eyes several times even after she no longer can see the taller woman. Wondering if it’s just some real weird dreams. 

 

Because the sudden attention and affection she got from the CEO is too overwhelming.

 

But she knows Yoohyeon means no harm, so for now she’ll just let her be. 

 

Minji then looked at her mobile phone in her hand and has to chuckled when she saw how Yoohyeon saved her contact name there. 

 

‘Kim Minji’s #1 fan💕’

 

***

 

Minji almost fell asleep when suddenly her phone rings. Making her jolt in surprise. 

 

The ID caller showed, Kim Minji’s #1 fan💕

 

Minji contemplated for awhile. Whether she should pick up the call or just ignore it. 

 

Her head told her to just put it on silence and go back to sleep. 

 

But her heart told her to pick it up and hear Yoohyeon out. Maybe Yoohyeon really needs something from her and it’s urgent. 

 

In the end, Minji listened to her heart. Yet again. Even though she knows her heart often brought troubles for her. Yeah Kim Minji never learned, did she?

 

“Hello?” Minji lazily greeted. 

 

“Hi, unnie. I’ve been thinking.. How about if I make a press conference? I’ll tell them about how you saved me that night. I believe it will help to clear up your name. And if you want, I can make that sunbae to apologize to you. I sent someone to talked to that staff and she confessed that you did nothing wrong. You defended her. But she was too scared to speak up.”

 

“What??”

 

“Oh, sorry did I speak too fast? Let me say it again s—“

 

“No no. I heard you.”

 

“Oh.”

 

“Yeah, I heard you loud and clear. But why would you do that?”

 

“Because I want to clear up your name and reputation?”

 

“But why? What for? You barely know me.”

 

“Who says? I know you. I know how kind-hearted you are. You’re such an angel and if there’s someone who can testify that the best, that person would be me.

 

You saved me when you didn’t even know me. You jumped into the river, disregarding the risk for you to also get drowned with me and the car. Or get hurt because of that. You got fever and cold on the next day right? That’s why you couldn’t make it to the first script reading.

 

Even after you saved me, you didn’t ask for anything in return. When in fact you could. You should. You should ask for something in return after saving someone’s life because that’s a big deal. But you didn’t. You even hide your identity. That shows how genuine and pure you are. 

 

If it’s not for me who experienced it myself, I would not believe that such person like you is still exist. So those people who wrongly accused you, have to be stopped. You didn’t deserve any of this .” Yoohyeong angrily spatted. 

 

It will be a lie if Minji says she doesn’t feel touched with the young CEO’s doing.

 

“Yoohyeon-ah..” Minji softly called out. And Yoohyeon’s heart did a somersault after hearing Minji called her with her name for the first time. It sounded so nice. She wanted to hear it again, and again. She thinks she will never get bored of it. 

 

“Thank you for the concern. Thank you for wanting to help me. I really appreciate it. But.. I don’t think it’s necessary for you to go to that extent for me. I don’t want to drag you into my problem.

 

Making press conference, even personally contacting that sunbae. People will wonder why you did what you did. And it will only cause another rumor. With not only my name mentioned this time, but also yours. And I don’t want that.

 

Besides, I believe this rumor will eventually died down. People will forget about it. And sooner or later they will know the truth. Even now people start to forget about that scandal already. I don’t receive many hate comments anymore now. But if you suddenly bring this up again, I’m afraid they will talk about it again. It’s for everyone’s good.” Minji tried to explain and share her thoughts. 

 

“But unnie, this is not fair for you! I—“

 

“It’s okay, Yoohyeon. I’m okay.” Minji said it firmly, trying to convince the still raging CEO. 

 

“Ck. Fine. Then how about me giving the lead actress role back to you? They took it away from you because of that stupid rumor. I can talk to Siyeon unnie an—“

 

“Are you crazy?!” Minji didn’t mean to raise her voice, let alone yelling at her boss. But she just really can’t help it. 

 

Because Yoohyeon is seriously not in her right mind right now and Minji has to knock some senses back into her head before she gets even crazier. 

 

Yoohyeon flinched at the loud yell that hurts her eardrum. 

 

She pulled the phone away from her ear out of instinct before carefully bring it close to her ear again, with a safe distance this time, because obviously Minji is still talking. 

 

“The first shooting will start tomorrow! You can’t do that!”

 

“Technically I can.” Yoohyeon calmly corrected. “But fine, if you’re so against it, then I won’t do it.” Yoohyeon sighed. 

 

Minji exhaled in relieved. 

 

“Thank you.” She thanked the younger for listening to her. And aborted her crazy plans. 

 

The two soon bid each other good night because they’re both have to wake up really early tomorrow for their respective works. 

 

That night Minji dreamed a very weird dream where she get chased around by a big puppy that looks extremely familiar. No matter how hard she tried to run away from it or hide from it, in the end the big puppy will always find her. And that scared the hell out of her. 

 

***

 

Several weeks passed since Yoohyeon finally found her life saver. 

 

And she and Minji have become quite inseparable ever since. Or more like Yoohyeon keeps following and pestering Minji. And Minji is too tired to chase her away. So the older just let her be. 

 

They become somewhat a good friend, acquaintance, companion for each other. Their friendship is somewhat unique and amusing to witness by the others. 

 

A cold-scary-intimidating CEO who rarely twitch her lips, will give her biggest grin when she’s with Minji. Her mood will change 180 degree after and before Minji appeared. 

 

But of course no one dare to question Yoohyeon about her unusual behavior. 

 

Some are assuming that Minji is Yoohyeon’s relative since the two shared some uncanny similarities in term of look. 

 

And that’s why Yoohyeon is very warm and friendly toward the actress. 

 

Except for Siyeon who can already guess what happened to her childhood friend. 

 

Siyeon gave Yoohyeon her blessing and full support. But not before teasing the hell out of her. 

 

“See? Told you that you two will get along just fine.” Siyeon one day teased with her knowing smirk. Yoohyeon just ignored her tho because if Yoohyeon gave any reaction, Siyeon will even more. 

 

Yoohyeon would keep texting and calling Minji whenever she can. But due to their both busy schedules, sometimes the messages will left unread and unreplied for few hours. Some calls left as missed calls. 

 

But that didn’t stop the two from contacting each other everyday on daily basis. 

 

On one fine Saturday morning, Yoohyeon paid a sudden visit to Minji’s apartment and asked her for have a breakfast together. 

 

Minji initially planned to enjoy her weekend by staying in and order some food deliveries, and then sleep until it’s time for dinner. But Yoohyeon is in front of her doorstep, and she just can’t say no to the younger. So Minji said yes. 

 

And poor Minji almost choked on her tea when Yoohyeon threw the question out of the blue,

 

“So, when will you give me what I asked? Don’t you like me back?” Yoohyeon casually asked while munching on her sandwich as if she was just asking about the weather to the older. 

 

“*cough* *cough* Ughhh, pardon?”

 

“When will you give me your heart, unnie? Is it still a one-sided thing?” Yoohyeon stated her question clearer t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter