Finale

A Piece Of Love

A scent of fresh morning air filling up her lungs as she take a deep breath. The sun just showing half of it's body but she already take a big steps as she walks happily greeting everyone she meet.

Just then, a bike slowly move closer to her. The bike is getting closer and finally, someone ring the bell on that bike.

"Going to market?" Sehun said with a smile, as if he already know she's heading to the market. That girl smiles as she nods.


"And what about you?"

"Surprisingly, i'm going to the market too." Sehun said then, he ring his bike's bell again.


"Seems like it's broken."
 


That girl, Hye-seo, laughs. She take a look at the bell.
 


"It seems fine, though?"
 


The two laughs happily. Hye-seo is now at the back seat, holding into Sehun's shoulder as they're heading to the market together.

 


Hye-seo smelled the rosemary that displayed on top of the table. Then, she smile as she take a look at the shop owner.
 


"Eommonim, i want a pot of this!"
 


Sehun just quietly staring at Hye-seo from the back. A small smile appears on his face as he's looking at her, who's joking around with the shop owner.


"That eommonim is very kind, so she give me some meats as bonus. How lucky am i?" Hye-seo said as she eat her hotteok.

"So, you're going to cook steak for today?" Sehun said as he wipes a red bean on Hye-seo's corner lips. Hye-seo chuckled as she touch her corner lips.

"Maybe. Or i'll just turns this meat for bibimbap." Hye-seo said as she thinks about it. Sehun nods. Just then, Hye-seo take a look at him.

"You don't have any work to do? Seems like there are some clients yesterday come to your office."


Sehun shrugged. "Well.. It's still 8 o' clock. I can start it on 9."


Hye-seo laughs. "Geez. You're so dilligent, you know? People may start working at 10 am after breakfast but you always worked so hard in the morning. Don't tire yourself."


Sehun suddenly stopped. He's staring at Hye-seo, who's looking around at a flower shop. Sehun just quiet.
 


"I worked hard every morning so i could see you after that."


 


"Sehun hyung, here!" A guy on his early 20 said as he sees Sehun walking out from his car. He shows him a bowl of bibimbap on his hands.
 


"Hurry before i eat yours!"
 


Sehun laughs. He quickly walk heading to a pretty little house, with a lot of flower at the frontyard. Sehun casually walks to the backyard, where Hye-seo and that younger guy, who's her younger brother, Jin-young at. They're currently preparing for a lunch.


"Oh? You're here!" Hye-seo said as she put 3 portions of cold seaweed soup on top of the table. Sehun chuckled.


"Woah.. Summer menu." Sehun said as he drink the broth. Hye-seo nods happily.


"Eat a lot! You've worked so hard." Hye-seo said as she put a drink in front of Sehun. Sehun smiles.



"You don't have any work to do?" Hye-seo said as she walks side by side with Sehun. Sehun chuckled. He take a look at her.



"You keep asking if i had any work or not."
 


Hye-seo sighs. "Not like that! It's just... You always with me from morning to evening. You must have something to do too.. Right?"


Sehun just quiet. Then, he take a look at her.
 


"Why? You hate it that i always following you around?"
 


"NO!" Hye-seo said as she looks surprised. She take a look at Sehun. "Not like that! I like it you're always with me, but-
 


"You like it?"
 


Hye-seo suddenly quiet. She blinked her eyes as she looks taken aback by Sehun's words earlier.
 


"Uh.. Uh.. What i mean is.. You own an office and many clients keep coming to your office, but you always with me..-

"You like it?"
 


Hye-seo lowering her head. She doesn't know why, but her cheeks feels so hot out of a sudden. Sehun lean closer towards her. Hye-seo surprised as she take a step back.
 


"Hello?"


"Ah.. Y.. Yes.. I like.. It." Hye-seo said shyly. She quickly turns her head and walks faster, leaving Sehun there. Sehun chuckled. A wide smile appears on his face.
 


"She likes it."

"Hey! Come here!"

 


Hye-seo tidy up her plants on the backyard. She put a tiny pot of rosemary that she bought earlier beside a pot of aloe vera.
 


"You like it?"
 


Hye-seo smiles. She shakes her head as she feels embarassed to think about it.


"What the? Aigoo.." Hye-seo said with a wide smile on her face. She's about to move another pot when suddenly, her head feels hurt.


And soon, a pot on her hands falls to the ground, with Hye-seo falls to the ground while holding her head.


Jin-young runs quickly to the backyard, and soon, his eyes widen as he's looking at his sister.
 


"NOONA!!!"

 


Sehun walking out from his car as he running to the hospital. But then, his feet suddenly stopped. Sehun suddenly froze on his position as he remember what Jin-young exactly told him 10 minutes ago.
 


"Hyung. Hye-seo noona remember everything."
 


Sehun froze on his position. Everyone around him looking at him.


Flashback, Seoul, 2 years ago. "Officer Oh!" His friend said as Sehun arrived at the location. He just got a call from his friends that there's a car accident around there and they need help.


"How is it? Did you already evacuated the people inside the car?" Sehun said as he's looking at the car condition that far from good. It's pretty bad. The driver's side is mostly damaged.


"We did. They already brought her to the hospital. And.." His friend said as he give him a wallet and a ring. Sehun take a look at him.


"The driver is a woman. She probably lose her focus while driving or trying to get this ring while driving because we find this inside the car, under her seat. And we also found her wallet too." The officer said. Sehun wears his glove and open the wallet to find out the driver.

And soon, his eyes widen in shocked, with the wallet falls to the ground.


"Is there something wrong, Officer Oh?!"


"Cha Hye-seo."


"WHERE'S SHE, NOW?!"


Flashback ends. Sehun staring at the ring on his right hand. Sehun just quiet.


Flashback. Sehun arrived at the hospital. He take a look at around him, and soon, run to the right side and arrived at the emergency room. Sehun looking at around him, trying to find Hye-seo.

After wandering around for a while, Sehun finally see a sight of person he can't forget for almost 12 years. Sehun blinked his eyes as he trying to gather his courage..

...but then, he stopped his steps.


"I'm Kim Junmyeon. I'm her husband." A guy said as he talk to the team doctors that just arrived. Sehun just quiet. He watched the guy, who looks trying hard to be strong as the doctor talked to him.  Sehun quietly looking at unconcious Hye-seo.


Flashback ends. Sehun staring at Hye-seo through the windows in front of him. Hye-seo still crying with Jin-young comforting her. Jin-young hugged her and Hye-seo cries on his shoulder. Sehun blinked his eyes. He quietly wipes his tears.


"After that day.. It feels like a missing puzzle on my life comes again, but it's not it. It's just having the same shape but it's a different picture."


Sehun just quiet. He quietly staring at the ring on his hands.
 


"But still.. I'm trying to fit the pieces into my puzzle. I'm trying to make it complete. Well, it fits perfectly. It's going on like what i want. But i know, sooner or later, someone would notice that this is not the pieces that should complete my puzzle."
 


Sehun put the ring on top of the doorknob. Then, he walks away from there.
 


"And someone finally notice it. They're giving me the right pieces and trying to put it on my puzzle, replacing that unmatched pieces. But.. I don't think i want it. It's good, though, my puzzle finally complete in a right way. But still.. I don't feel the same way anymore."
 


Sehun walking out from the hospital. Just then, he notices someone familiar that run quickly inside the hospital. That guy run passing him.
 


"..... It's only me who loves that unmatched pieces. It's only.. Me."


"I'm Kim Junmyeon, Cha Hye-seo's husband. Where's her room?"


 


Jin-young walk with two can of beers on his hands. Soon, he arrived at a rooftop. Jin-young looking at around him, but then, he smiles.


"How are you?" Jin-young said as he put a can of beer in front of Sehun, who's just quietly staring at the city's scenery. Jin-young sit beside Sehun as he open his beer and drink it.


"Well.. Not that good." Sehun said as he open his beer and soon, he drink it. Sehun let out a sigh.
 


"What about her?"



"Well.. Physically, she's fine. But she must be very shocked by now."


Sehun sighs. He blinked his eyes.
 


"Who.. Who's the one she's looking for?"
 


Jin-young suddenly quiet. He looks surprised and confused. But then, Sehun laughs.
 


"Of course, her husband."
 


Jin-young sighs. He take a look at Sehun.
 


"Hyung.."
 


Sehun drink his beer. Then, he let out a sighs.
 


"He's a very good and considerate husband. He knows his wife lose her memories about him and even lose their baby. That's why, he put her on a good environment village for her to recover, eventhough he doesn't know when she will recover. But.. He keep quietly coming to check her condition."
 


Sehun's eyes are teary. But then, he smiles bitterly.
 


"And i can't ruin their love like that. They're having a hard time, too."
 


Jin-young thinned his lips. He sighs.
 


"Thank you.. For returning my sister's wedding ring."
 


Sehun just quiet. He quickly drink his beer as tears falling from his eyes.


 


Hye-seo walking out from her house with Jin-young. He's busy re-order the luggage so it could fit the car trunk. Hye-seo talks with some neighbor while introducing Junmyeon to them. Everyone is praising Junmyeon for his kind heart and how strong both of them during that hard time. Sehun just quietly staring from afar. Not long after that, Hye-seo, Jin-young, and Junmyeon leave from there. Sehun just quietly staring at the car that slowly move farther.

 


3 months later


"Doyoung ssi, could you bring the billboard for Shinhae Minimarket? I'm waiting for a client now." Sehun said as she put the phone. Doyoung, his new assistant nods as he quickly take the car keys and walking out from the room. Sehun finally have some break time. These days, everyone on this village seems to make billboard for their store. These two months, he worked so hard that he even forget to eat lunch. Grandma beside his house always cook a lunch for him. Sehun feels very grateful because his neighborhood taking care of him very well eventhough he knows very well that he can live here without much problem.


Just then, the door of his office opened. Sehun automatically reacted as he turns his head.
 


"Welcome to OH Advertising-
 


Sehun suddenly quiet. He blinked his eyes to make sure that he's right.
 


Hye-seo is there, smiling at him. She shyly wave her hands.
 


"How are you, Oh Sehun?"

 


"What are you doing here?" Sehun said as he drink his cola. Both of them sit side by side on the bench.


"Take some of my plants. But i saw that your office seems pretty quiet that's why i came to see you." Hye-seo said as she take a look at him.
 


"You still didn't have any work to do?"
 


Sehun laughs. He opens another can of cola and give it to Hye-seo, but then, she shakes her head.
 


"I'm pregnant."



Sehun widen his eyes in surprised.  Hye-seo rubs her belly as if she's showing it to Sehun. Then, she laughs.


"I'm going to be a mother. But Jin-young said it's more like a baby having another baby."


Sehun laughs. He cross his arms. "Jin-young is really good with his words."


Hye-seo chuckled in disbelief as she take a look at Sehun.


"Yah!"


"Congrats. You're going to be a good mother, i know it." Sehun said with a smile. Hye-seo smiles.


"You too. You're going to be the best father for your future kid." Hye-seo said as she's looking at the ground. Sehun thinned his lips. There's a long silence between them.
 


"I-

"Thank you."



The two said in one time. Sehun and Hye-seo chuckled. Sehun nods.
 


"Ladies first."
 


Hye-seo smiles. She lowering her head.
 


"Thank you... For keeping my wedding ring."
 


Sehun suddenly quiet. He take a look at Hye-seo. But Hye-seo seems already know what's on his mind.


"I know it from Jin-young. So you're that police officer." Hye-seo said as she take a look at him. Sehun just quiet.


"I really want to thanked you for taking care of me while i was losing my memories. It must be very hard for everyone.. Especially my husband. I feel so bad for him, but he said i need to forget everything in the past. And so, we promised to live happily without any guilt." Hye-seo said as she pats her belly softly.


"And that's how i got this living creatures inside my womb."


Sehun smiles. He take a look at Hye-seo.


"I'm sorry for not returning it to you sooner."


Hye-seo smiles. Then, she let out a breath.


"You're still the same Sehun i know in high school."

"I'm still the same. That handsome Oh Sehun who's being everyone's crush."


Hye-seo chuckled in disbelief. Then, she laughs. Sehun also laughs along with her.


 


Sehun returning to his office with a pot of rosemary on his hands. Hye-seo give it to him. He put that on top of the table. He opens the window so the sun light can come to the room. Sehun take a look at the rosemary.
 


"You're.. Still the same."
 


Sehun smiles. He return to his table when suddenly, the door opened. Sehun automatically turns his head.
 


"Welcome to OH Advertising."

"Ah.. You're Oh Sehun ssi?" A girl with a medium long haired said as she take a look at Sehun. Sehun nods.
 


"Uh.. Yeah. And you..?"

"My father should be the one who come today. Mr. Woo Tae-hyuk." That girl said as she's explaining the situation. Sehun nods, finally understand the situation.


"Ah.. You're Mr. Woo Tae-hyuk's daughter?" Sehun said as he quickly bows politely.


"Annyeonghaseyo, i'm Oh Sehun." Sehun said politely. The girl bows towards him too.


"Annyeonghaseyo i'm Woo Soo-yeon." That girl, Soo-yeon said politely to Sehun. Sehun smiles. Just then, he realizes something. 


"Then.. The one who's just moving to here.."

"Yes, it's me." Soo-yeon said shyly. Sehun nods. Then, he chuckled.

"Aigoo~ I should help you a lot then. You must brought a lot of things."

"Well.. Seems like i need another hands to move some heavy things." Soo-yeon said as she take a look at Sehun. Both of them laughs together.

There's an awkward silence filled the room. Sehun clear his throat as he take a look at her.


"Then, should i help you now? Since you must have a lot of things on your car?"


Soo-yeon chuckled. She take a look at Sehun.


"You're pretty clever."


Sehun smiles. Then, he shyly take a look at her.


"Shall we.. Then?"



"The unmatched puzzle piece replaced by the new puzzle piece now. And my puzzle.. It looks more like a right puzzle now."



Soo-yeon smiles. She nods.
 


"Sure."

"Because no matter how hard i try.. No matter how similar the shape is.. My puzzle still not right. It's not a puzzle."



Both of them walking out together heading to Soo-yeon's house. With a sun shining on them, they're walking side by side while talking about Soo-yeon's new house that located..


...right in front of Sehun's house.
 


"And maybe.. I should trying to replacing my unmatched puzzle piece into the right puzzle piece, to make it right."


















 

Hello everyone! Enjoy the story 🐻 this is my first time writing a one shot 🙈