Whoops!

Always Five Stars

Whoops!


Chaerin awakens when she feels four tiny feet on her back then wetness on her cheek that she instantly shies away from. Scrunching up her face, she buries it into the pillow to get away from Lori's display of affection, but the dog chooses to at her ear instead.

 

"Lori-ya!" she scolds lightly, shooting up so she's sitting on her folded legs. Chaerin wipes at her ear and cheek before scooping up the black Miniature Pinscher and peppering the dog with kisses of her own. 

 

"Why are you bothering mummy when it's so early?" she questions with a laugh. Her cats are super posh and tend to be more aloof, especially on mornings. So, when she first spent the night at Christian's place nearly two years ago, she had awakened with a scream when she felt Lori her awake. She giggles now as she recalls the memory because she's used to Lori's good mornings by now; maybe even more used to it than Christian is. 

 

"And where is your dad, Lori?" Chaerin asks before setting the dog on the floor and hopping off the bed then doing a good stretch. Barom did mention the previous night that he would have an important phone call to take at 8 AM so she supposes that he must be getting to that right about now. 

 

She heads into the bathroom to brush her teeth and wash her face with Lori shadowing her every move. At the start of their relationship, the other DPR guys tended to joke that Lori loved Chaerin more than she did Christian which the silver-haired woman always denied. But after two years of being with Barom, it's clear that Lori and CL is the team that he has no choice but to listen to. 

 

Christian could only hope to get the same amount of love in return from Chaerin's cats. Whereas Donut could care less about him even after all the doting he gives her, Pudding pretty much leaves the room whenever he is over at Chaerin's place because of Lori's scent on him. With Snowball, it all depends on the day. Sometimes she likes Christian, other times she acts like he doesn't exist which Chaerin finds absolutely hilarious. 

 

Going back into the bedroom, she makes up the bed and quickly tosses on one of Christian's t-shirts which just barely lands below her . Since she reckons that she's going to be having a lazy day at home today, she forgoes pants and simply remains in her underwear. 

 

"Come here, Lori-ya," she bends down, patting the ground before her so the dog would approach. When it does, Chaerin scoops her up once more and dotes on her again. She is such a needy dog which sometimes annoys Christian but, now that Chaerin practically lives with them, Lori gets more than her fair share of love and attention. "Did Barom feed you already? Or is he too busy for you this morning?" 

 

It might be the latter since Christian usually feeds then walks Lori around 8 AM so she'd have to put out some food for her. 

 

"Ooh, I think he's still on his call," she whispers to the dog in her arms after approaching the living area where she could hear her boyfriend's voice. The words are a bit too muffled to make out exactly what he's saying, but he's talking a lot. That man is quite the chatterbox when he's ready so she's not surprised. She'll just have to go in quietly, grab some food for her and Lori, then make a quick escape. 

 

"Morning, honey," she whispers when she enters the living room but his back is to her and he doesn't seem to hear her. Chaerin finds it pretty odd that he isn't holding the phone to his ear at all if he's on a call but then she suddenly realizes why after peeking over his shoulder. 

 

Her eyes widen to the size of saucers and her feet go cold as her heart rate speeds up like never before. If she didn't have a good grasp on Lori, she'd have surely dropped her due to shock. Christian notices her at the exact same time and his own eyes widen too as his words fade. She could see all this without him even having to turn around.

 

No, no, no! she thinks, scrambling to get out of the shot of his Instagram Live. She dives behind the couch, making sure to protect Lori while doing so but she's certain that the damage has already been done. How many people would have been recording his Live? How many people just took notice of her half- in his house? Their fans are certainly going to be having a field day with this one! 

 

Chaerin hears him give a quick excuse before he shuts off the Live then circles around the couch to check on her. Despite the situation, he can't help but laugh out loud at the position that she's in. Looking like she just went 'splat' on the ground, his girlfriend is lying on her belly as if she's a baby who is just learning how to crawl. His t-shirt that she's wearing must have also ridden up in the process, exposing her taut, plump behind in her skimpy underwear. The mixture of y, cute, and sheer ridiculousness inevitably draws laughter from him.

 

"Babe!" she chides, letting go of Lori as she sits up and turns to look at him. What's so damn funny? she thinks, noticing that a stray tear falls from his eye as he doubles over with laughter. "Rom, are you sure you took it off?"

 

"Y-yes!" Christian manages to get out despite his shortness of breath. He helps Chaerin to her feet, noting her confusion and annoyance at his reaction which only makes him laugh harder. 

 

She crosses her arms over her chest, "I don't see what's so funny? We tried to hide for two years and now it's all gone down the drain."

 

He rolls his eyes at her words, pulling her closer so he could give her a comforting hug as he sobers up. "Relax," he brushes it off, finally settling himself down. Whew! He has to stop thinking about the position she was in or else he'd go into another laughing fit. "I'm sure both of our fans already know about us. Haven't they been suspecting since we shot '5 STAR' like two years ago?" 

 

"But that died down," she tries to reason.

 

"But they were happy to see us together, not that their opinion on the subject matters too much," he retorts, moving to kiss her cheek. "Point is, it's definitely out now so let's roll with it." 

 

"You know what else is out?" 

 

"You doing an embarrassing dive that everyone saw?" He chuckles, pulling back so he could see her face while still holding on to her waist. 

 

Her eyes narrow at him, "Okay, yes, there's that. But! My was practically out too so if I get any DMs from rappers, don't be surprised!" 

 

It's his turn for his eyes to narrow; he knows very well just how thirsty those k-hip hop men can be. A handful of them had their eyes on Chaerin before they even got together so he knows there'll be more now. "Well, I guess we'll just have to post a photo of me grabbing your so they'll know for sure what's up."

 

She laughs at that, definitely attracted to his slightly possessive side. "Nope! You know why? 'Cuz it's not a big deal, Mr. Ian." 

 

"Ya," Christian tells her in a faux serious tone, fully aware that she is teasing. "You are—" 

 

He is cut off by the sound of her phone ringing. The pair glance over to look at the device's screen to see that the incoming call is from none other than Simon D. Christian immediately holds her a bit tighter while she bursts out into laughter at how little time it took for someone to contact her. Her man is gonna have a busy week.