---

Sleepy

The school bell rang and you immediately went outside. It was April - the month of cherry blossoms and perfect weather. That year was warmer than usual. So warm that you could lie down on the grass without feeling cold. And this is exactly what you did. You had finished all your schoolwork, there was time until the exams and your grades were the best. The only thing you had left to do was just to... chill. Sun rays passed thru the branches and dropped on your face. Everything was perfect. Even though you were in love with Sunwoo but didn't get the chance to talk to him as often. Despite being quiet, he was quite popular and most of the time he had someone hanging out with him. At that moment, it didn't bother you at all. He seemed to be happy around his friends. Just seeing him smile was enough for you. You were okay with just daydreaming about him and you being a happy couple walking on the beach under the moonlight, holding hands. 

Slowly, you dozed off and fell asleep. Sunwoo saw you from a distance and rushed over to check if you are okay. He was about to call your name out but then he heard you snoring and chuckled. 

"Cute." He thought. He sat beside you and looked up at the cherry blossoms. He felt nice being with someone who wasn't talking too much. He liked talkative people but sometimes they were too exhausting. But he especially enjoyed having you near him. Just didn't know how to approach you. 

He looked at you and saw a few cherry blossom leaves had fallen on your hair. He carefully took them and arranged them into a flower on your cheek. You were a deep sleeper and couldn't feel a thing. He got anxious you would wake up soon and be creeped out by him so he just left his unopened orange juice near you and stood up. At this moment he promised to himself to ask you out once he sees you awake.