I hope it rains

Through your eyes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“it’s so boring!” Seulgi complained as she flopped into her bed with a sigh.

They’ve been doing nothing the whole day and it’s making the energetic girl frustrated.

“Unnie, do you wanna go somewhere? Let’s go somewhere, hmm? Kaja! (let’s go)”

On the other side of the room, Joohyun was there busy combing her hair.

“Kang Seulgi, you and I both know we can’t go somewhere. Don’t be ridiculous” sometimes she forgets that the younger girl is sick because she’s always lively.

“Ha! That’s what you thought. I’ve been to places before, nurse Jennie even helped me!”

“you’re lying, she doesn’t even like you”

“HA HA” she laughed sarcatically

“Who doesn’t like me? Excuse you, but everyone loves me. Now come on, where do you wanna go unnie? Huh? Huh? Whereeeee”

Although blind, Joohyun could sense a mischievous smile plastered on the face of the other girl.

In her short stay in the hospital, she had learned that Seulgi is very persistent and very stubborn. Trying to get her way using her cute pleading voice that would probably match with a puppy face.

It made her chuckle a little bit.

“Well, going to the beach sounds nice” just by thinking about it made her smile.

Seulgi suddenly sat up and clapped her hands loud, twice

“Great idea! Let’s go to the beach tomorrow! Prepare yourself to the outside world and be amazed!” she said extremely excited.

“yeah, yeah”

Her monotonous answer made Seulgi place her hands on her hips “Hey don’t be such a spoilport, Bae Joohyun-ssi. You’ll love it. cross my heart!”

 

 

The next day, Joohyun was woken up by Seulgi gently shaking her

“Unnie! Unnie! Get up! Get up!” she sounded like a child at a candy shop, so eager.

“We’re going to the beach! Go and change your pajamas already! Hurry before Jennie unnie changes her minddd”

Even Jennie herself can’t believe she’s doing it for the sake of one kid who keeps on pestering her since last night.

“Seulgi, there’s no way they’ll let us go out” Joohyun tried to reason, lying back on her bed, pulling her sheets to cover up.

“who said we’ll go out?” Seulgi pulled her and forced her to stand up.

“You. you said we’re going to the beach”

Joohyun heard a muffled laugh, she’s sure that it wasn’t from Seulgi so maybe Jennie.

But Seulgi too, did laugh a little.

And it made Joohyun confused.

 

Her confusion was cleared up when she came out of the bathroom after Jennie helped her change her clothes to a more of a proper beach attire. Wearing a short and a shirt.

The moment she stepped out of the bathroom, she was greeted with strong wind blowing her face,

And the sound of waves in the background (that’s clearly from a speaker with a poor audio quality, she can tell).

“Tada! Welcome to Seulgi’s private beach house. Open only for you, ma’am” Seulgi greeted dramatically, spreading her arms wide as she points out a paper stuck on the wall that says Seulgi’s beach house.

Joohyun finally realized what’s going on.

And it made her laugh genuinely, for the first time in a long time.

 

“seems like my role here is done. I’ll be back to check on you both later. Enjoy your vacation” Jennie left the room.

Seulgi quickly went beside Joohyun and linked arms with her, guiding her to walk further.

“Now, what would my favorite roommate like to do on this perfect sunny day on the beach?” she said, still in character

Joohyun tried to play along, though she’s actually enjoying too.

She pretended to think for a bit before answering “Can we go down the shore and dip our toes?”

“okayyy, I shall grant your wish!”

After a few steps, they stopped and Seulgi released her arm.

She felt a pair of hands lifting her left foot and putting it down, to touch cold water.

She clearly knew what’s going on.

“Really? Seulgi? A basin with cold water?” she said laughing, loud

“Hey! I tried my best to borrow this basin from the nurse’s station! Can you at least pretend and be nice?” she explained while laughing as well

“This old woman” Seulgi teased and Joohyun took her revenge by kicking her foot, splashing water to the younger girl.

Seulgi tried to get even by gently throwing a pillow and Joohyun grabbed whatever she could reach to throw back.

They were playing carelessly and laughing loudly until nurse Jennie joined the scene and yelped at the mess they made.

“KANG SEULGI!”

“Ooooops”

 

 

**

“wow it’s hot today, the sun is sitting high in the sky. Woah, it rhymed” Seulgi is such a dork sometimes.

“Stop lying, I can hear the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter